Golf Style and Accessories - Pick Up thread, what's your latest item?

1858687888991»

Comments

• TIM929TIM929 Los AngelesMembers Posts: 802 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Unteachable said:

@TIM929 said:
    If these work out, picking up different colors ASAP.

I bought those same shoes (same color) at the factory store for $29 on F&F weekend. I originally got them just to use as mudders during the winter because i thought they looked a bit cheap but they are very comfortable wearing around the house so they will probably be my main shoe in the winter/with pants

$29, super steel! I feel they will look clean with pants as well. What shoes do you wear normally?

edited Jul 28, 2019 8:38pm #2703

Dup post, sorry.

Post edited by TIM929 on
  • UnteachableUnteachable North MississippiBST Volunteer Mods Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

@TIM929 said:

@Unteachable said:

@TIM929 said:

I bought those same shoes (same color) at the factory store for $29 on F&F weekend. I originally got them just to use as mudders during the winter because i thought they looked a bit cheap but they are very comfortable wearing around the house so they will probably be my main shoe in the winter/with pants

$29? That’s a steal. These will look really nice with pants.. which shoes do you normally play in?

Ive been all about the air max 1 g this year. The grey pair is what i wear most. I have the white/blue as well but haven't put them in play. Also have some adidas boost 360 2.0 that i really like as well when i feel i need spikes. I still have my 2014 tiger woods shoes for muddy days because they are still awesome and clean up great

edited Jul 28, 2019 12:34am #2705

@Unteachable said:

@TIM929 said:

@Unteachable said:

@TIM929 said:

$29? That’s a steal. These will look really nice with pants.. which shoes do you normally play in?

Ive been all about the air max 1 g this year. The grey pair is what i wear most. I have the white/blue as well but haven't put them in play. Also have some adidas boost 360 2.0 that i really like as well when i feel i need spikes. I still have my 2014 tiger woods shoes for muddy days because they are still awesome and clean up great

how's air max 1 g fit?

are they high on the heal? regular Air Max are high in the heal to me and not good on the back..

if its flat, might have to get a pair as well..

I liked the roshes tours because they feel flat like LC2(my favorite shoes thus far).. but have not tried on range yet.. I need to find a pair of nikes close to the fit of lunar command 2's.. I keep buying online, the stock is running low on colors I like.

• AG12AG12 Members Posts: 1,157 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

@TIM929 said:

My Brotha!!!!! Good looking shoes!

Titleist TS2 9.5* Tensei Pro White 60S
    Titleist TS2 15* Tensei Pro White 70S
    Titleist TS3 21* Atmos HB Tour Spec Blue 8S
    Callaway Apex '19 5-AW Nippon Modus3 105
    Titleist SM7 50.12F/54.10S DG S200
    TaylorMade Hi-Toe 58*/ATV KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 
    TaylorMade Spider X Navy 
    Titleist ProV1x #27
    WITB
    edited Jul 28, 2019 4:23am #2707

@AG12 said:

@TIM929 said:

My Brotha!!!!! Good looking shoes!

Yeah the fit was good in the shop. Need to test the range/ course and if all is well, it’s on.

Thank you so much for the heads up!!

• UnteachableUnteachable North MississippiBST Volunteer Mods Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

@TIM929 said:

@Unteachable said:

@TIM929 said:

@Unteachable said:

@TIM929 said:

how's air max 1 g fit?

are they high on the heal? regular Air Max are high in the heal to me and not good on the back..

I liked the roshes tours because they feel flat like LC2(my favorite shoes thus far).. but have not tried on range yet.. I need to find a pair of nikes close to the fit of lunar command 2's.. I keep buying online, the stock is running low on colors I like.

The air max are very comfortable. Fit similar to the roshe tour size wise for me. They have a little heel rise but nothing that bothers me. More than the roshe tour. I think the roshe tour has more cushion/softer mid sole. The air max also comes up the ankle a bit higher so for some it could rub the heel or ankle but it doesn’t for me.

I think the air max look way better and the roshe feel more cushioned. I have not played in the roshe tours yet so my opinion may change later. I can usually tell straight out of the box if a shoe is going to have issues and I think it will be fine.

You should find somewhere to try the air max on to see if they are your style/fit

@Unteachable said:

@TIM929 said:

@Unteachable said:

@TIM929 said:

@Unteachable said:

@TIM929 said:

how's air max 1 g fit?

The air max are very comfortable. Fit similar to the roshe tour size wise for me. They have a little heel rise but nothing that bothers me. More than the roshe tour. I think the roshe tour has more cushion/softer mid sole. The air max also comes up the ankle a bit higher so for some it could rub the heel or ankle but it doesn’t for me.

I think the air max look way better and the roshe feel more cushioned. I have not played in the roshe tours yet so my opinion may change later. I can usually tell straight out of the box if a shoe is going to have issues and I think it will be fine.

You should find somewhere to try the air max on to see if they are your style/fit

Awesome review, thanks! Love the look on the air max and will def check them out.

• GC70GC70 What's Next? ClubWRX Posts: 7,576 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Just got mine yesterday. Thanks shanky!

Cobra F9 8* Atmos Blue 6S
    XR Steelhead 15* Atmos Red 7S
    818 H1 Atmos Blue 8S
    Apex CF19 4-AW C-Taper Lite
    SM7's RAW 50F - 54S - 58M
    Nike 006 Paul Casey Proto (Oven)
    Nike 006 Rory Proto (Oven)
    Pro V1x / CSX

WITB Link
    edited Aug 2, 2019 4:15pm #2713
  • AG12AG12 Members Posts: 1,157 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

@TIM929 said:

So sick!

Titleist TS2 9.5* Tensei Pro White 60S
    Titleist TS2 15* Tensei Pro White 70S
    Titleist TS3 21* Atmos HB Tour Spec Blue 8S
    Callaway Apex '19 5-AW Nippon Modus3 105
    Titleist SM7 50.12F/54.10S DG S200
    TaylorMade Hi-Toe 58*/ATV KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 
    TaylorMade Spider X Navy 
    Titleist ProV1x #27
    WITB
  • LesmondLesmond Members Posts: 11,860 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Driver: TaylorMade M6 10.5*
    Fairway: TaylorMade M6 15*
    Fairway: TaylorMade M2 18*
    Irons: Titleist 718 T-MB 4 iron
    Irons: Honma T//World 747 V 5-PW
    Wedges: Cleveland RTX4 Mid 50*
    Wedges: Titleist Vokey SM6 S 54*
    Wedges: Honma T//World W4 60*
    Putter: Toulon San Diego 

21Pd3+4L8HL._AC_UL160_SR160,160_.jpg
  • jay_dwightjay_dwight Members Posts: 520 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • MattyO1984MattyO1984 Members Posts: 5,263 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

These two arrived during the week. Not particularly flashy of anything like that but for money, you cannot beat an RLX polo. The material is great and the fit is brilliant. Almost looking forward to autumn to be able to wear the long sleeve polo.

Titleist TS3 8.5 Stiff Diamana D+
    Titleist 915Fd 15 Stiff Rogue Black
    Titleist 915Hd 17.5 Stiff Diamana S+
    Titleist 714 AP2 4-PW Stiff KBS Tour
    Titleist Vokey SM6 50.08 & 54.10
    Titlesist Vokey SM7 60.04
    Scotty Cameron Futura 5S
    ProV1x 2019
  • tmw1582tmw1582 Members Posts: 54 ✭✭

@MattyO1984 said:
    These two arrived during the week. Not particularly flashy of anything like that but for money, you cannot beat an RLX polo. The material is great and the fit is brilliant. Almost looking forward to autumn to be able to wear the long sleeve polo.

Love those shirts! Polo Golf and RLX had some pretty great deals going on in July. Grabbed the short sleeve version of that navy one for like $35.

• MattyO1984MattyO1984 Members Posts: 5,263 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@tmw1582 said:

@MattyO1984 said:

Love those shirts! Polo Golf and RLX had some pretty great deals going on in July. Grabbed the short sleeve version of that navy one for like $35.

There are definitely great deals out there.

Titleist TS3 8.5 Stiff Diamana D+
    Titleist 915Fd 15 Stiff Rogue Black
    Titleist 915Hd 17.5 Stiff Diamana S+
    Titleist 714 AP2 4-PW Stiff KBS Tour
    Titleist Vokey SM6 50.08 & 54.10
    Titlesist Vokey SM7 60.04
    Scotty Cameron Futura 5S
    ProV1x 2019
  • richie24richie24 Havre de Grace, MarylandMembers Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

@Lesmond said:
    Just picked the white/black/platinum. I have another pair coming in the mail. But I think i'll sell it on the BST. Don't need two pairs of the same color. Photo included is my Lunar Control II collection.

Missing the black/gray. Next pick up will be the Red/black with silver swoosh.

What size are your LC II ? And sell me the Blue and White

• chuccckchuccck Members Posts: 7 ✭✭

Finally had a good enough haul to post here. Top row were DSG clearance rack finds, izods from steinmart. Great prices.

• Drwoods2017Drwoods2017 Members Posts: 37 ✭✭

Half size bigger was the right call

• LesmondLesmond Members Posts: 11,860 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Picked up these vapor polo at Dicks for about $29 each. After the extra 25% off sale price.

Driver: TaylorMade M6 10.5*
    Fairway: TaylorMade M6 15*
    Fairway: TaylorMade M2 18*
    Irons: Titleist 718 T-MB 4 iron
    Irons: Honma T//World 747 V 5-PW
    Wedges: Cleveland RTX4 Mid 50*
    Wedges: Titleist Vokey SM6 S 54*
    Wedges: Honma T//World W4 60*
    Putter: Toulon San Diego 

21Pd3+4L8HL._AC_UL160_SR160,160_.jpg
  • jay_dwightjay_dwight Members Posts: 520 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • jwhite86jwhite86 ClubWRX Posts: 610 ClubWRX