3 New SeeMore putters at the 2012 McGladrey Classic

GolfWRXGolfWRX Team GolfWRXMarshals Posts: 8,386 mod
imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

Comments

• Jrolsen0425Jrolsen0425 Members Posts: 1,120 ✭✭
    What's the white insert made out of?
    Callaway Big Bertha 10.5 Fubuki ZT X
    Titleist 906f4 15.5 UST Tour Black X
    Titleist 906f4 18.5 UST Tour Black X
    Callaway Apex Pro 4-P Modus 130
    Vokey SM5 50/54/58 PX 6.0
    Scotty Cameron Golo S5
    WITB Link
  • TheMoneyShotTheMoneyShot ***FIGJAM/Twirl of Doom*** Members Posts: 30,611 ✭✭
    These look super soft.
  • pga43pga43 GolfWRX.com's Tour Photographer Nashville,_ TNMarshals Posts: 9,272 mod

What's the white insert made out of?

It's TPU (thermo plastic urethane.) It's pour in a liquid, hardens and then the face is milled level, versus some companies that use a mold then press in the insert. The same process is use when Seemore uses a metal insert (pour in a liquid, hardens and then the face is milled level).

Greg
    GolfWRX.com
    twitter @gdm43pga
  • FromthetreesFromthetrees Members Posts: 63 ✭✭
    Any word on when these will hit the market Greg? Great pics!
  • pga43pga43 GolfWRX.com's Tour Photographer Nashville,_ TNMarshals Posts: 9,272 mod

Will be available direct from Seemore next week. There will be a soft launch to their golf shop/store distributors a few weeks after that. Full launch is for 2013.

Greg
    GolfWRX.com
    twitter @gdm43pga
  • turtlekcturtlekc 1995 MN PGA WisconsinClubWRX Posts: 12,779 ClubWRX
    WOW. Huge Cameron fan, but I am very interested in seeing and rolling that center shaft blade. Big soft spot for SeeMore because of Payne Stewart.
    I could be wrong
    I've been wrong before
    I'll be wrong again
  • J13J13 Dad golf Members Posts: 15,469 ✭✭
    interesting
    Callaway Epic Flash Triple Diamond 9* / Project X HZRDUS Black Smoke 70 6.5
    Callaway EF 3+ w/ HZRDUS Black 75 6.5
    Srixon 745's 4-PW / Modus Tour 120 TX
    Callaway MD3 50, 54, 60 / Modus 125
    Odyssey White Hot Versa #6 Tour issue
    Srixon Zstar XV
    GolfWRX WITB Podcast - Irons reveal 11/14/18 http://www.golfwrx.c...utm_content=sub
    GolfWrx WITB Podcast 2017 : http://www.golfwrx.com/482668/tgtg-golfwrx-forum-member-j13-talks-witb-and-club-testing/
    WITB- http://www.golfwrx.c.../page__st__1590
    INSTAGRAM- @Jminis13
  • TheMoneyShotTheMoneyShot ***FIGJAM/Twirl of Doom*** Members Posts: 30,611 ✭✭
    Are these coming to retail in 2013?

Are these coming to retail in 2013?

Posted this about three posts above yours.

pga43 wrote:

Will be available direct from Seemore next week. There will be a soft launch to their golf shop/store distributors a few weeks after that. Full launch is for 2013.

Greg
    GolfWRX.com
    twitter @gdm43pga
  • MMB1500MMB1500 Members Posts: 6,342 ✭✭
    These look great. I'm a big fan of Seemore.

Hopefully they'll have some slightly heavier headweights in the 350g region.
  • PuppetmasterPuppetmaster Members Posts: 14,964 ✭✭
    Seemore makes some nice looking putters, but since I'm a "hands ahead" type putter, I won't have the good fortune of trying one any time soon.
    WITB Link

Cobra King Ltd 8.5*, Speeder TS 6.2
    Callaway Steelhead 4+, Diamana Kai'li
    Adams A12 19*, Diamana Thump
    Maxfli Revolution 4-PW, DG
    Vokey 254.10, V-Grind 60*
    Odyssey Tank Cruiser 330M
  • byrdjr2byrdjr2 Play what works Members Posts: 330
    All 3 look very nice, always been a fan of SeeMore but never been able to get my hands on one of their putters.
    Taylormade SLDR Stock Stiff
    Titleist 913F - Diamana Stiff Shaft
    Titleist 910H - Diamana Stiff Shaft
    Cleveland Tour Action TA7 4-PW
    Vokey SM4 50, 54 SM5 58
    Kingston KP1 - Superstroke Flatso Ultra
  • nova6868nova6868 Members Posts: 4,713 ✭✭

Seemore makes some nice looking putters, but since I'm a "hands ahead" type putter, I won't have the good fortune of trying one any time soon.

Try one of their plumber's neck designs.
  • PuppetmasterPuppetmaster Members Posts: 14,964 ✭✭
    nova6868 wrote:

Try one of their plumber's neck designs.

I actually messed around with one at Golfsmith, but even then it felt like to use the alignment aid properly, it put my hands too far back. At least, relative to what I'm used to.
    WITB Link

Cobra King Ltd 8.5*, Speeder TS 6.2
    Callaway Steelhead 4+, Diamana Kai'li
    Adams A12 19*, Diamana Thump
    Maxfli Revolution 4-PW, DG
    Vokey 254.10, V-Grind 60*
    Odyssey Tank Cruiser 330M
  • jnradioactivejnradioactive JNRadio Banned Posts: 2,676
    I'm a sucker for CS mallets, any idea if that X3 is face balanced?
  • StackinChipsStackinChips Members Posts: 278 ✭✭
    I just said a prayer that the X2 comes in a left handed option.
  • flaunflaun Members Posts: 640 ✭✭
    Any reason as to why they changed how the shaft inserts into the head? I noticed that these have changed to a milled cavity with a stubby neck. I liked how their shafts connected behind the face of the putter.....
  • nova6868nova6868 Members Posts: 4,713 ✭✭
    flaun wrote:

Any reason as to why they changed how the shaft inserts into the head? I noticed that these have changed to a milled cavity with a stubby neck. I liked how their shafts connected behind the face of the putter.....

They still have lots of models where the shaft connects just behind the face of the putter.

But they are now offering some plumber's neck putters, the "RST2" line.
  • ToysRUsToysRUs ClubWRX Posts: 787

I rolled the X3 center shaft a few weeks ago. Very good feel with the TPU insert. Try the Whistle shaft if you need some forward offset. It will move your hands forward where you prefer if your a plumbers neck kind of guy.
  • 1Up2Down1Up2Down Members Posts: 72
    Eagle006 wrote:

These look great. I'm a big fan of Seemore.

Hopefully they'll have some slightly heavier headweights in the 350g region.

Most of the putters in their line are avaible in a belly version, which has a little more weight to the head. If you were to call or email them directly, they can help you get setup with a belly head in a standard length. Customer service is top notch with SeeMore
  • m_schroedsm_schroeds Members Posts: 469 ✭✭
    Can anyone speak to the feel of the insert compared to something like a Odyssey White Ice or Ping Scottsdale? Are they going for a firmer or softer insert?
    Taylormade M2 10.5*
    Exotics EX10 Beta 4W 16.5*
    Exotics XCG7 Beta 3H 19*
    Ping iE1 4-U
    Vokey SM6 55.11 S
    Vokey SM6 59.09 S
    Studio Stainless Newport 2
  • chfchf Members Posts: 1
    Insert feels great...not too soft, not too hard, but just right. Seems to grip the ball and give it a really true roll. Just try it in the store and you'll see what I mean.