John Daly, Looks like he has pilled on the pounds again.

Paul Stewart JonesPaul Stewart Jones .....Members Posts: 815
Looks like Daly has had a goof Christmas break.... shame he looked good after his stomach band, diet and gym routines.

Comments

• 502 to Right502 to Right Badds Members Posts: 8,110

Looks like Daly has had a goof Christmas break.... shame he looked good after his stomach band, diet and gym routines.

It's hard to take a thread seriously when the OP can't be bothered to spell words correctly.
  • Frankensteins MonsterFrankensteins Monster Members Posts: 6,680 ✭✭
    He looks the same to me.
  • monkeynautmonkeynaut I'm Gonna Live Forever! But first I need to stop this bl Banned Posts: 4,132

It's hard to take a thread seriously when the OP can't be bothered to spell words correctly.

I'm sure pills and a Goof Christmas Break were involved in the weight gain.
    Driver Callaway Razr Fit Xtreme
    Callaway X Hot Pro 13.5* and 17* FW
    Callaway Razr X Tour 21* Hybrid
    Callaway Apex Pro 5-PW, Mizuno JPX 50*,
    Mizuno MPT-11 54*, Vokey SM4 60/10,
    Scotty Cameron Circa 62 #2
  • Paul Stewart JonesPaul Stewart Jones ..... Members Posts: 815

For the teacher of the thread, for some reason the auto correct changed it to "goof" from good.
  • KILLEDBYASHANKEDWEDGEKILLEDBYASHANKEDWEDGE 300 YARD DRAWS AND 10 LB HOOKS! Members Posts: 4,524
    He is E F Hutton on the tee.
  • tembolo1284tembolo1284 Boom Boom Banned Posts: 20,715
    I think he's chugging melted ice cream.

How else can he take in enough calories to fatten up like that?
    Wishon 919 THI 11* 0.5* Open
    Wishon 929 HS 14.5*, 19* 0.5 Open
    Wishon 775HS 22*, 25*
    Wishon 5, 6 560 MC 7-PW MMC MB
    Wishon 54, 59 Micro-Groove HM
    All shafts are S2S Stepless Steel Wishon
  • 502 to Right502 to Right Badds Members Posts: 8,110

For the teacher of the thread, for some reason the auto correct changed it to "goof" from good.

Did it change piled to "pilled"?
  • Paul Stewart JonesPaul Stewart Jones ..... Members Posts: 815

You really are a huge bellend, it is hard to start a thread on an iphone. Small screen you see, so you can't always check 100% percent. Hope you enjoy your new School as an English teacher. Spelling words wrong such as Check, Center and so on.
  • Willie MalayWillie Malay Members Posts: 2,667 ✭✭
    i-Phone...small screen. LMAO. There are others you know...
  • rsjdprsjdp Members Posts: 118
    With a steady diet of Smokes, M&M’s and Haaggen Dazs, wonder how that happened???
  • dangolfdangolf Members Posts: 586

You really are a huge bellend, it is hard to start a thread on an iphone. Small screen you see, so you can't always check 100% percent. Hope you enjoy your new School as an English teacher. Spelling words wrong such as Check, Center and so on.

im pretty sure its spelled icrap, im not a %100 on that one, i could be wrong.
  • Willie MalayWillie Malay Members Posts: 2,667 ✭✭
    That's a lot of pills.
  • HackerVanceHackerVance Members Posts: 1,051
    I always cut people slack on speeling erorrs. I knew what he meant. It's the new Loud Mouth big and tall collection.
  • jnradioactivejnradioactive JNRadio Banned Posts: 2,676

determined fatties can stretch the new stomach out and pack the pounds back on. Happens to most of them actually
  • soregongolfersoregongolfer Members Posts: 1,295 ✭✭
    I knew what he meant, but giggled at the double meaning.
  • KILLEDBYASHANKEDWEDGEKILLEDBYASHANKEDWEDGE 300 YARD DRAWS AND 10 LB HOOKS! Members Posts: 4,524

determined fatties can stretch the new stomach out and pack the pounds back on. Happens to most of them actually

Overeating is the number one addiction in the world.
  • Nspiel58Nspiel58 Members Posts: 1,060

No. It's eating processed food laced with chemicals which the body can't process properly. We're living in Zombie Land as a result.
  • MadGolfer76MadGolfer76 Admiration is the state furthest from understanding. Members Posts: 19,888 ✭✭
    I have pilled on a few pounds in the last few years. Yes, I spelled that correctly.
    Titleist 915 D4 10.5
    Callaway GBB Alpha 816 16
    Mizuno CLK 19, 22
    Mizuno JPX 900HM 5-Gw/Sw/Lw
    PING Sigma G Tyne
    Srixon Z-Star
    WITB
  • bscinstnctbscinstnct Members Posts: 26,355 ✭✭
    edited Jan 11, 2013 #20
    Nspiel58 wrote:

No. It's eating processed food laced with chemicals which the body can't process properly. We're living in Zombie Land as a result.

I don't know.

My wife's grandfather pilled on Pepperoni Pizza and Twinkies

for 92 years.

Guy drove a Lincoln and could crush your hand.

Hospital killed him.
  • tdk8180tdk8180 Members Posts: 2,405 ✭✭
    John Daly will somehow live to 92, and defy logic, like he is already defying logic now with everything else he does.
  • VictoryRed1VictoryRed1 Members Posts: 101
  • MainlinegolferMainlinegolfer Members Posts: 1,224

Were there diet and gym routines? Frankly I thought his lack of personal discipline in all aspects of his life dictated that he underwent lap band surgery in lieu of working out and improving his diet.
  • ThrillhouseThrillhouse EVERYTHING'S COMING UP THRILLHOUSE! Members Posts: 11,165 ✭✭

Who cares?

This is the site that has 982 threads about tigers shoes and a hundred page debate on who is and is not allowed to use a staff bag (as dictated by a bunch of 19 year old "+3's" who are actually 5's, the poseur debates are deliciously ironic).

You'll find that around here a lot of people care about stuff like this.
  • MainlinegolferMainlinegolfer Members Posts: 1,224

Who cares?

This is the site that has 982 threads about tigers shoes and a hundred page debate on who is and is not allowed to use a staff bag (as dictated by a bunch of 19 year old "+3's" who are actually 5's, the poseur debates are deliciously ironic).

Not that I disagree with the amount of pedantic posting about inane subjects, but someone with 6000+ posts in 1 1/2 years, must care about virtually all stuff on Golfwrx. lol
  • dubbiedubbie Members Posts: 512
    I really think it is over-indulgence of virtually everything. I think he is almost out of his Warrior endorsement money/
  • ThrillhouseThrillhouse EVERYTHING'S COMING UP THRILLHOUSE! Members Posts: 11,165 ✭✭

Who cares?

Not that I disagree with the amount of pedantic posting about inane subjects, but someone with 6000+ posts in 1 1/2 years, must care about virtually all stuff on Golfwrx. lol

Lol, hey I'm not judging, just explaining!
  • Sean25rpSean25rp Members Posts: 3,007

Who cares?

Well this is a golf forum....
  • jnradioactivejnradioactive JNRadio Banned Posts: 2,676

Who cares?

22 pages and counting on "Shirts tucked or untucked"...
  • YepyukonYepyukon Hinge + Hold Members Posts: 4,124 ✭✭
    edited Jan 11, 2013 #30
    Maybe he felt that he lost some control and feel from losing weight? I forget which other tour player it was (I think Tim Clark or Carl Peterson) but they lost a good bit of weight and their game went to crap because they had no control of their swing.

Or he could just not care about the shape his body is in.
    Srixon 785 10.5* w/ Oban Devotion
    Nike VR Pro Limited 15* w/ Diamana Kai'li
    Srixon ZU85 18* w/ Diamana WB
    Srixon ZU85 22* w/ AxivCore Blue
    Srixon 785 5 - 8 w/ Project X Flighted
    Srixon Z Forged 9 - PW w/ Project X Flighted
    Cleveland RTX 4 50* 55* 60*
    Nike Method 003 Oven Prototype
    Srixon ZSTAR XV Tour Yellow
  • rgk5rgk5 rgk5(OLB) Members Posts: 3,573 ✭✭
    Rumour has it that JD is trying flatten his swing plane. The inflated girth is of great assistance in that effort.
    Cobra F8+, 10.5*, VA Composites Raijin 44 F2
    Cobra F8 3-4 wood 15.5*, VA Composites Raijin 44 F3

Ping G400 hybrids 19*, 22*, Alta 70 R

Ping G 5-GW, CFS 70 graphite R
    Ping Glide 1.0 55*, CFS Wedge flex

Ping Glide 2.0 Stealth 58*, Alta 70 R

Ping Zing 2 TR 34", Flatso 1.0 grip