John Daly, Looks like he has pilled on the pounds again.

13»

Comments

• Chew70Chew70 Clan Johnstone Members Posts: 462 ✭✭
    NO, UNTUCKED!!!! (just joking for all you uptight [email="[email protected]#$s"][email protected]#$s[/email])
  • poizsterpoizster Members Posts: 2,338 ✭✭
    edited Jan 17, 2013 #63
    Didn't he say when he was losing all that weight he was only eating 600 calories a day? I can eat 600 calories in a bite. Anyone who is foolish enough to do that will gain some, if not all the weight back eventually. I wouldn't expect anything less from JD.
  • hogans71hogans71 Ain't no change in the weather, ain't no changes in me Members Posts: 10,701 ✭✭
    poizster wrote:

Didn't he say when he was losing all that weight he was only eating 600 calories a day? I can eat 600 calories in a bite. Anyone who is foolish enough to do that will gain some, if not all the weight back eventually. I wouldn't expect anything less from JD.

Chocolate covered bacon explosion?
  • poizsterpoizster Members Posts: 2,338 ✭✭
    hogans71 wrote:

poizster wrote:

Something like that. image/smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

• YepyukonYepyukon Hinge + Hold Members Posts: 4,126 ✭✭
    poizster wrote:

hogans71 wrote:

poizster wrote:

I think I just gained 10 lbs from looking at that picture...
    Srixon 785 10.5* w/ Oban Devotion
    Nike VR Pro Limited 15* w/ Diamana Kai'li
    Srixon ZU85 18* w/ Diamana WB
    Srixon ZU85 22* w/ AxivCore Blue
    Srixon 785 5 - 8 w/ Project X Flighted
    Srixon Z Forged 9 - PW w/ Project X Flighted
    Cleveland RTX 4 50* 55* 60*
    Nike Method 003 Oven Prototype
    Srixon ZSTAR XV Tour Yellow
  • f5joef5joe Members Posts: 316 ✭✭
    I fall into the camp of "who cares". Serious talent has his own road to hoe. Plus, some of my playing partners resemble him and have pretty good games.
  • bscinstnctbscinstnct Members Posts: 26,410 ✭✭
    poizster wrote:

hogans71 wrote:

poizster wrote:

What does this mean?

• TheMoneyShotTheMoneyShot ***FIGJAM/Twirl of Doom*** Members Posts: 30,519 ✭✭
    Watching the Puerto Rico open and man, JD is getting huge again. I guess that surgery only worked for a short period if time.
  • ABgolfer2ABgolfer2 Members Posts: 2,704
    poizster wrote:

hogans71 wrote:

poizster wrote:

What is that?

Why is that?

MP600
    Cleveland Launcher (09) 15*
    Cleveland TA7 2-iron DG S/L
    Cleveland TA1 3-9
    Scratch SS8620 47, 53, 58
    Cleveland Classic 2
  • Bogie_NightsBogie_Nights Members Posts: 2,256 ✭✭
    What:

A maple bar with bacon on top

Why:

Who knows. Looks like something invented by stoners/for stoners.
  • jnradioactivejnradioactive JNRadio Banned Posts: 2,676

What:

A maple bar with bacon on top

Why:

Who knows. Looks like something invented by stoners/for stoners.

Thanks, I thought it was a big lump of peanut butter with bacon, which really made me want to vomit
  • imakaveliimakaveli Moli Moli Moli Moli Tommy Tommy Tommy Tommy... Members Posts: 12,633 ✭✭
    poizster wrote:

hogans71 wrote:

poizster wrote:

What is that?!?!?
  • station2stationstation2station Banned Posts: 6,627 ✭✭
    poizster wrote:

Wow they are in OE. I would have assumed they were in the NASCAR belt.
    Callaway 816 DBD 9° Speeder TS
    Titleist 915f 15° Diamana Blue
    Callaway Apex Pro hybrid 3/20°
    Callaway Apex Pro '16 4-A, Modus 120-TS
    Vokey 50/54/60
    Odyssey Works Rossie
  • ABgolfer2ABgolfer2 Members Posts: 2,704

poizster wrote:

Wow they are in OE. I would have assumed they were in the NASCAR belt.

OE?

Anyway, they look like something the cat dragged in.
    MP600
    Cleveland Launcher (09) 15*
    Cleveland TA7 2-iron DG S/L
    Cleveland TA1 3-9
    Scratch SS8620 47, 53, 58
    Cleveland Classic 2
  • ShankopottamusShankopottamus Members Posts: 495
    tdk8180 wrote:

John Daly will somehow live to 92, and defy logic, like he is already defying logic now with everything else he does.

Like crush drives with that 50" driver? Geez Louise, that club looks obscene.
  • ShankopottamusShankopottamus Members Posts: 495
    hammy1983 wrote:

less than 2 years ago the guy was 847 on the WR and is now 197. That is amazing! So now that he is playing a lot better we need to find other reason to bash him.... even though he could probably take everyone on this site in a match. If anything call the guy out for being a *****, or for acting like is entitled to the world... but when the guy is later in life and gains so weight and we keep knocking him and you wonder why people go crazy? consider over half the western population suffers from obesity I am not sure he should be the target.... at least hes out walking on the course! you ever been to walmart lately?

That reminds me that I haven't gotten my latest 'People of WalMart' email. Those are some of my favorites.

I'm with the 'pro-Daly-ites'. Leave him be, he's a good egg. I'm hoping someday he hits on all cylinders and takes over a tournament. Any tournament. What a great thing that would be for his fans!