scotty cameron golo 5

seany bo ·  
seany boseany bo  602WRX Points: 40Members Posts: 602 Golden Tee
Does anyone by chance know if it fits into a regular sized headcover or uses the bigger golo/mallet headcover?

Also does anybody know how it compares to a fast back in size?
Posted:

Comments

• blairdblaird Biloxi, MS 2222WRX Points: 161Members Posts: 2,222 Platinum Tees
    I dont think it will fit the standard blade cover. The description says its only 10 percent smaller than the regular golo and I believe that the stock headcover is the same as the regular golo cover.

I believe this is going to be larger than a fastback. I have seen the prototype of this on TCC and the proto is similar in size to the fastback but this one will be larger. The guy I spoke with told me that the proto fit the blade covers.
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • Frog38Frog38 Golf Industry  54WRX Points: 45Members Posts: 54 Bunkers
    I have a GoLo 5 and it fits into one of my larger blade putter covers. Will send image shortly.
    Posted:
  • seany boseany bo  602WRX Points: 40Members Posts: 602 Golden Tee
    Frog38 wrote:

I have a GoLo 5 and it fits into one of my larger blade putter covers. Will send image shortly.

thanks can you verifyt hat it does NOT fit into the regular sized coverS? thanks a lot!
    Posted:
    photo.JPG?OpenElement
    Posted:
    photo.JPG?OpenElement
    Posted:
  • cjblake09cjblake09  2013WRX Points: 174Members Posts: 2,013 Platinum Tees
    Still the old mallet cover will work

Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • seany boseany bo  602WRX Points: 40Members Posts: 602 Golden Tee
    The old mallet? Im

Wondering if regular sized cameron headcovers will work?
    Posted:
  • PrO_D_BoMbErPrO_D_BoMbEr  834WRX Points: 61Members Posts: 834 Golden Tee
    I am curious on this also, sucks cameron stopped making golo covers to be sold on club cameron after a few they did were pretty ugly.

To me in the comparison pics of the 2 putters, looks like it is still as wide just shorter heel to toe.
    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.