scotty cameron golo 5

seany boseany bo Members Posts: 603 ✭✭
Does anyone by chance know if it fits into a regular sized headcover or uses the bigger golo/mallet headcover?

Also does anybody know how it compares to a fast back in size?

Comments

• blairdblaird Members Posts: 2,153 ✭✭
    I dont think it will fit the standard blade cover. The description says its only 10 percent smaller than the regular golo and I believe that the stock headcover is the same as the regular golo cover.

I believe this is going to be larger than a fastback. I have seen the prototype of this on TCC and the proto is similar in size to the fastback but this one will be larger. The guy I spoke with told me that the proto fit the blade covers.
  • Frog38Frog38 Golf Industry Members Posts: 54 ✭✭
    I have a GoLo 5 and it fits into one of my larger blade putter covers. Will send image shortly.
  • seany boseany bo Members Posts: 603 ✭✭
    Frog38 wrote:

I have a GoLo 5 and it fits into one of my larger blade putter covers. Will send image shortly.

thanks can you verifyt hat it does NOT fit into the regular sized coverS? thanks a lot!
  • cjblake09cjblake09 Members Posts: 1,815 ✭✭
    Still the old mallet cover will work

• seany boseany bo Members Posts: 603 ✭✭
    The old mallet? Im

Wondering if regular sized cameron headcovers will work?
  • PrO_D_BoMbErPrO_D_BoMbEr Members Posts: 833 ✭✭
    I am curious on this also, sucks cameron stopped making golo covers to be sold on club cameron after a few they did were pretty ugly.

To me in the comparison pics of the 2 putters, looks like it is still as wide just shorter heel to toe.