JJK947 - WITB 2018 - Under Construction

**Let me know what you think! Anything this year I really need to hit if I haven't already? Comments? Questions? **

Current bag setup:

Taylormade M5 9.0 - Speeder 7.3 TS X

Taylormade SLDR 14 - Speeder 8.3 TS X

Taylormade P790 UDI - HZRDUS Black 85 6.5

Srixon Z945 3-PW - DG Tour X100

Mizuno MP T7 54.08 - DG Tour X100

Mizuno MP T7 60.06 - DG Tour S400

Scotty Cameron Studio Style Newport 2

Switch out options:

5-wood: Taylormade M3 19 - Speeder 8.3 TS X

3-iron: Srixon Z545 - Dynamic Gold 105 X100

Taylormade Stealth Plus (9) - Tensei 1K Pro Orange 60

Taylormade Stealth Plus (15) - Tensei 1K Pro Orange 70

Taylormade Stealth Plus (19) - Tensei 1K Pro Orange 80

Taylormade MG3 54.11 - DG Tour S400

Taylormade MG3 60.08 - DG Tour S400

Scotty Cameron Studio Style NP2

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 wood shootout participants so far:

Covert Tour, VR Limited Edition, SQ2

photo3_zps1f8b8336.jpg

http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/819593-official-nike-covert-5-wood-member-testing-review-thread/

The Covert is taking top spot between the 3 so far.

Be interested to hear which 5 wood wins. I am debating between those 3 too but the covert performance.

Titleist TSR3 8.25* | Ventus TR Blue 6X

Taylor Made Stealth2+ 4W 15.75* | Ventus TR Blue 8 TX

Titleist TSR2 7W 20.25* | Tensei 1K Black 85 TX

Titleist T200 Utility 4i | Tensei 1K Black 95X

Titleist T150 (5-P) | Project X 6.0

Titleist SM9 50F/55S/60LBK | Project X 6.0

Odyssey Ai-One Jailbird Mini DB

Titleist Pro V1

[quote name='Jeffyr11' timestamp='1364875736' post='6741941']
Be interested to hear which 5 wood wins. I am debating between those 3 too but the covert performance.
[/quote]

I actually got picked for the Covert 5 wood review on here so I'll be doing a full review in that thread. I haven't hit the Covert yet but the LTD is a little lower launch and spin than the SQ2 both 19*. The SQ2 however is a little more versatile and easier to hit, it's a tough choice. Hopefully the covert kicks them both out!

I also have a cover tour driver coming, how are you liking your's with the D+?

[quote name='JJK947' timestamp='1364875988' post='6741971']
[quote name='Jeffyr11' timestamp='1364875736' post='6741941']
[/quote]

I actually got picked for the Covert 5 wood review on here so I'll be doing a full review in that thread. I haven't hit the Covert yet but the LTD is a little lower launch and spin than the SQ2 both 19*. The SQ2 however is a little more versatile and easier to hit, it's a tough choice. Hopefully the covert kicks them both out!

I also have a cover tour driver coming, how are you liking your's with the D+?
[/quote]

Love it. Have hit the ahina for the past couple years but this is a lot smoother. Don't feel like I have to go after it to get it to perform. I highly recommend.

Titleist TSR3 8.25* | Ventus TR Blue 6X

Taylor Made Stealth2+ 4W 15.75* | Ventus TR Blue 8 TX

Titleist TSR2 7W 20.25* | Tensei 1K Black 85 TX

Titleist T200 Utility 4i | Tensei 1K Black 95X

Titleist T150 (5-P) | Project X 6.0

Titleist SM9 50F/55S/60LBK | Project X 6.0

Odyssey Ai-One Jailbird Mini DB

Titleist Pro V1

[quote name='jtkgolf' timestamp='1364919338' post='6744411']
Very well thought out post. I appreciate it when someone puts so much thought into anything. Good luck this season! Keep us up to date with the 5 wood developments.
[/quote]

Thanks, sometimes sometimes it's nice to organize your thoughts and specs just for personal reference. Really looking forward to reviewing the 5 wood as it is courtesy of WRX. This is a great site and I think it's cool how much they give back to the members.

Just sayin, the Pro 95 does have something to say about that.

[center][b]TaylorMade M3 440 10 [/b]- MCA Tensei Pro White 70x
[b]TaylorMade M3 15 - [/b]Fujikura P95x
[b]TaylorMade M3 18 - [/b]Fujikura P95x
[b]Mizuno MP-18 - [/b]3-PW DG X100
[b]Nike Engage 54[/b] [b]SQ - [/b]DG S400
[b]Nike Engage 60[/b] [b]DS - [/b]DG S400
[b]Scotty Cameron [/b]Studio Stainless Newport[/center]

and what's it like playing an X100 in a 60*?

[center][b]TaylorMade M3 440 10 [/b]- MCA Tensei Pro White 70x
[b]TaylorMade M3 15 - [/b]Fujikura P95x
[b]TaylorMade M3 18 - [/b]Fujikura P95x
[b]Mizuno MP-18 - [/b]3-PW DG X100
[b]Nike Engage 54[/b] [b]SQ - [/b]DG S400
[b]Nike Engage 60[/b] [b]DS - [/b]DG S400
[b]Scotty Cameron [/b]Studio Stainless Newport[/center]

[size=4][quote name='TheVos54' timestamp='1365303515' post='6777079'][/size]
and what's it like playing an X100 in a 60*?
[/quote]

I love it, I always played S200, S300 or S400 whatever was stock but decided to try out the X in my wedges and it just added so much control. It helps control the spin as well, I'm still playing non-conforming grooves and I don't like to rip the ball back on full shots. I still get all the spin around the green but I get much better trajectory and spin control with the X100's. The only trade off is feel, the S400's feel better on partial shots and around the green.

[quote name='TheVos54' timestamp='1365303034' post='6777017']
Just sayin, the Pro 95 does have something to say about that.
[/quote]

Haha, I never got to find out, glad you're hitting it well! I may have to pick one up for the covert 5 wood I'm testing.

[quote name='360_CS' timestamp='1365317378' post='6777759']
Those TP MBs are gorgeous.
[/quote]

Thanks, I love the looks and feel which is why I have played them for so long. Just need to find the right shaft combo now to get a little more forgiveness.

JJK - solid bag man! If I were to add my recommendations from stuff I have been trying from the 2013 line, it would definitely be the RFE and 913 woods. You might also like the XHP driver, the 3 wood looks too closed to me, even though it's supposed to be a touch open. The 913's would be more accurate, and the RFE's a little longer overall. Good for good with a properly fit shaft, will yield very similar results. Also, for iron shafts, I would highly recommend trying the Nippon Super Peening Blue's. I too like the DG tour type of feel/flight/weight, and the SPB's have been so good! Super smooth, very tight dispersion, low spin and launch characteristic.

Callaway Epic Flash SZ 7.5 - PX Hulk 65g

Callaway Epic Flash SZ 13.5 - PX Hulk 85g
PXG Hybrid 19 - GD HYB 95

Miura MC 501 - DG X100

Miura Tour 50, 54 - DG X100

Vokey 60V - PX LZ

Scotty Cameron 009 - Circle W
IG: https://www.instagram.com/pure745

[quote name='Pure745' timestamp='1365655332' post='6807935']
JJK - solid bag man! If I were to add my recommendations from stuff I have been trying from the 2013 line, it would definitely be the RFE and 913 woods. You might also like the XHP driver, the 3 wood looks too closed to me, even though it's supposed to be a touch open. The 913's would be more accurate, and the RFE's a little longer overall. Good for good with a properly fit shaft, will yield very similar results. Also, for iron shafts, I would highly recommend trying the Nippon Super Peening Blue's. I too like the DG tour type of feel/flight/weight, and the SPB's have been so good! Super smooth, very tight dispersion, low spin and launch characteristic.
[/quote]

Thanks, I've been keeping up with your shootout, very good info in there. How has the 913 performed on the course? Out of the drivers I hit in the store I liked the Covert Tour, 913 D3, and Anser the best. The only hesitation I have on the 913 is that the ball speed is a little lower than the other two. On the foresight monitor they have I was getting between 2-3 mph more with the anser and the CT, all three had launch/spin numbers I could play with. They didn't have an RFX in 8.5 to hit so I still need to get some numbers with that one before it's all said and done.

For the woods I'm not sure I'm going to be able to resist picking up a 3Deep. :wub:[size=4] [/size][size=4]Did you find any appreciable difference in ball speed, launch and spin numbers between the XHP and RFX 3 woods? Sounds like the RFX wins hands down in looks, feel and playability. I always bag a 5 wood and haven't found one that spun too little yet, so less spin the better.[/size]

SPB's sound like the perfect iron shaft but finding a set of pulls in X is near impossible. When a set pops up I will definitely be trying them out in my blades because the X7's are perfect. I've heard the SPB's play similarly if not better in some aspects. What is the weight on these?

@ JJK - the 913 has really stood out on the course, it's definitely not stand out on the launch monitor. Part of the reason behind my review is that a lot of "reviews" I read on here are from guys hitting 10 balls with each club into a net on a LM and taking those results as fact, when in fact they are far from it. Also, although the D3 has been 1-2 mph slower in ball speed on the LM, on the course good for good, it's just as long as the "hotter" models. The misses are what stand out about the 913, very straight. The RFX and XHP are very low spin and low launching heads, depending on which shafts you play, it might even be too low launching and spinning.

The 3 Deep seems like a good concept, but I really don't need to be hitting my 3 wood as far as my driver, and I wish it had the adjustability, which is one of the factors in why I would put the RFE over the XHP. I have read a few reports of the XHP being 10-15 yards longer than the RFE, which I didn't find to be true. They are both really long good for good, within 5 yards for me. I think for lower swing speeds the XHP is definitely a clear winner, but since you're coming off the LTD, I'd probably go RFE or 913 FD for a better club off the tee.

I like the SPB's better than the DG X7's. They feel smoother to me, with a better trajectory. The X flex plays a little soft to flex, which I like in my irons, so X's straight in are perfect. They weigh 130g and the bend profile in the Blue is similar to the DG.

Miura MC 501 - DG X100

Vokey 60V - PX LZ

[quote name='kg92lefty' timestamp='1365743254' post='6816999']
"As others have said, this shaft really is the best of both worlds: control of a heavier shaft (75-80 grams) with the extra power of a sub-70 gram shaft."

that 1 gram gives you a lot of power? haha...

Being serious, I love those iron sets!!!! WOW!
[/quote]

lol! You're playing it as well, you have to admit it swings more like a lightweight shaft. But it does sound kind of stupid calling calling it sub 70. And it's all about that extra gram, 10 yards easy just on principle.

I've been tempted to pick up some newer irons but I think I've got all the bases covered with these to two sets as far as player's irons go, and they're nice to look at. Thanks!

Like your bag always been a fan of the cally MBs and I think a couple x hot pro FW's and a RFX driver may be in my future.

• 2 weeks later...

WOW!!!

photo34_zpsbb8c20f4.jpg

First range session with the 913 was extremely positive. I don't think I mishit more than a couple shots out of about 40 with this club. Just sets up perfect and is very easy to hit. At 7.5* you'd expect it to be very low spin and it is. The stock D+ 72x is in there right now playing at about 45" and D4. The D+ does what it's supposed to do by keeping the spin low but just feels a little bland to me. I like the original Whiteboard much better. Will be getting a Speeder TS installed in the next day or two.

Also have an RFE 8.5 coming to do a mini shootout between two of the hotter drivers this year.

WOW!!!

photo34_zpsbb8c20f4.jpg

First range session with the 913 was extremely positive. I don't think I mishit more than a couple shots out of about 40 with this club. Just sets up perfect and is very easy to hit. At 7.5* you'd expect it to be very low spin and it is. The stock D+ 72x is in there right now playing at about 45" and D4. The D+ does what it's supposed to do by keeping the spin low but just feels a little bland to me. I like the original Whiteboard much better. Will be getting a Speeder TS installed in the next day or two.

Also have an RFE 8.5 coming to do a mini shootout between two of the hotter drivers this year.

you will love the 913d3...! don't waste anytime getting the TS installed as i feel the honeymoon wears off with the D+ way too soon. in fact i sold mine earlier this year because the shaft wasn't working. stupid on my part. i had a TS sitting around, but i threw the baby out with the bath water. still kicking myself.

OPINION...

driver - from what it sounds like, a flat flight is what you are after. you will find this in TWO drivers this year. the 913d3 which you have and the covert tour. with the right shaft (TS) you are going to be money. the best two on the market this year based on your comments and previous selections.

wedges - the cally mack daddy 2 look pretty bad don't they :)

fw - as good as the deep may sound... what do you want to use your three wood for? i'm with TAI on this one. why do i want to hit my three wood as far as my driver? hell i am crooked with anything, so i might as well find some thing that is shorter than my driver. i cut my fw and hybrid down to tradition lengths and am glad i did!

[quote name='swanry30' timestamp='1367419633' post='6950659']

you will love the 913d3...! don't waste anytime getting the TS installed as i feel the honeymoon wears off with the D+ way too soon. in fact i sold mine earlier this year because the shaft wasn't working. stupid on my part. i had a TS sitting around, but i threw the baby out with the bath water. still kicking myself.

OPINION...

driver - from what it sounds like, a flat flight is what you are after. you will find this in TWO drivers this year. the 913d3 which you have and the covert tour. with the right shaft (TS) you are going to be money. the best two on the market this year based on your comments and previous selections.

wedges - the cally mack daddy 2 look pretty bad don't they :)

fw - as good as the deep may sound... what do you want to use your three wood for? i'm with TAI on this one. why do i want to hit my three wood as far as my driver? hell i am crooked with anything, so i might as well find some thing that is shorter than my driver. i cut my fw and hybrid down to tradition lengths and am glad i did!
[/quote]

I've had the 7.5* D3 on the range a few times and the course once. I almost immediately pulled the D+ and now have the Speeder TS 7.2 tipped 1/2" in there. I kind of mimic Tai's comments/finding in that this driver is all about performance, playability, consistency. When it comes down to where it matters, the golf course, this driver delivers in both distance and dispersion. The learning curve with this driver is so short, I haven't played a titileist driver in years and it took me all of about 10 minutes to get comfortable with the looks, feel, how it swung and comes off the face, etc. I was working the shots I like to hit and matching trajectory to my swing feel almost immediately which is invaluable.

I actually had the Covert Tour earlier in the year but like you with the 913 I never really gave it a shot with a shaft that I would actually play it with. I like the looks/sound/feel/forgiveness of the Titleist better though. I had a difficult time dialing in loft with the CT, but again the shaft was the main culprit. I may give it another go with the CT this summer when prices come down and the adapters become more readily available.

Mack Daddy 2's are going straight in the bag when they come out. Love the sole options. I have a 3Deep on order but it's the 14.5*. I didn't find it to be as long as my driver but I never hit it off a tee. I think it's going to carry slightly less than the other hot 3 woods (RBZ, XTD, etc) off the ground but get a little extra roll off the tee. I think you are right about the 13* though, that would be a club that wouldn't see daylight very often.

What do you think about the RFE? I've got one in 8.5* with a 6.2 TS but haven't got many hits on it yet. Also, R1 V2 is out?

i initially loved the rfe - i just don't think it is consistent as the 913d3. in fact you may have better results in distance. my opinion only - but i just like the titleist better. i have owned many many callaway drivers, so i feel my comments are neutral.

for me the r1 v2 is awesome, but other drivers can do the same thing (913d3/covert tour). i am willing to give up slightly to gain consistency - plan on putting the three to the test on TRACKMAN for dispersion ONLY. then take them to the course for the same test. i can do this with nothing out of pocket as redtail has all of these options in stock!

[quote name='Pure745' timestamp='1367719026' post='6971890']
Selling the 913? What ended up staying? Need updates!
[/quote]

Haha. I got both on the course today and after 3-4 range sessions and 27+ holes with both in the bag at the same time the RFE pulled ahead for me. I prefer the feel of the RFE, looks and sound are a push. I hit between 4 and 8 drives between the two on every driver hole.

I'll try to update with the final thoughts on both soon. Driver is a situational club for me much more so than most people so that is a big factor in where this comparison went.

RFE is damn good, I don't blame you at all. I went back and forth a bit before settling on the 913, can't wait to hear your final thoughts.

Miura MC 501 - DG X100

Vokey 60V - PX LZ

RFE is damn good, I don't blame you at all. I went back and forth a bit before settling on the 913, can't wait to hear your final thoughts.

WARNING: Long winded, for those that are interested.

photo5_zpsc386687f.jpgphoto35_zpsac09111c.jpg

So here's my final burn on the RFE vs. 913 D3 for my game (happy to answer any questions on the two):

The setups:

-Titleist 913 D3 7.5* - Motore Speeder 7.2 TS X tipped 1/2" @ 45+"

-Callaway RFE 8.5* - Motore Speeder 6.2 TS X Tipped 1/2" @ 45.25" (set a little open to drop loft down somewhere similar to the 913)

-Let me start by saying that what I am looking for in a driver is a little different than most players of my ability level. The driver is more of a situational club for me, the courses I play in the northeast are typically shorter/tighter with more a lot of the par 4s being in the 380-420 range. For longer hitters that are hitting it 275+ off the tee there isn't enough room on a lot of holes to hit the driver unless you can shape it a lot. For example, my best round on my home course last year I only hit driver 4 times and shot 67 (Par/Rating 72). On the other end of the spectrum I play a pretty short (6500 yards) course that's very open and I hit driver on almost every hole because I know I can get out of trouble no matter where I hit it. I also break out the driver out of necessity when playing 7000+ yards but there aren't a lot of courses like that where I live.

I would consider my self a mid-high launch mid spin player naturally and I have found that a combination of the lowest spin and most ball speed results in the longest tee shots for me. I'm after a mid-low, penetrating flight rather than high-launch, low-spin type flight. My equipment philosophy is I prefer clubs that do a couple of things really well rather than all-around performers.

Looks/Feel/Sound:

Titleist has a larger appearance at address, slightly bigger from front to back and heel to toe. Titleist does a great job on this one making a player's driver that inspires confidence but still has the classic lines that makes it feel workable. The way the hosel goes into the head and the shape of the face is perfect and doesn't present any bias towards closed/open. RFE is great looking but in a different way, the deep black crown looks awesome. The size of the head and shape are not quite as confidence inspiring as the Titleist but it looks a little more workable to my eye. The one thing that sets me off about the RFE looks-wise is the hosel to head interaction, it makes the head look more closed than it is at certain angles. Something that I will have to figure out as I am a little more prone to hooking this driver right now.

Feel is so subjective but to me the RFE feels hotter and softer off the face than the Titleist. I can say without a doubt I prefer the feel of the RFE. There is a wider range of response with the RFE where I can feel how my strike was. I got a more consistent feedback off the Titleist, there was a very large area on the face where everything felt the same. Maybe that is the forgiveness built into the head that I'm feeling, I don't know. Both are very good feeling drivers but I prefer the RFE. Sound on the Titleist is a little higher pitched but not loud by any means. The RFE is a little hotter and a little deeper, percussive sound at impact. Again, I like that with a driver and prefer the RFE in this regard but it's not a deal breaker for the Titleist.

Performance (RANGE):

My testing consisted of 100+ range balls with each driver and hitting multiple balls off of each tee with each driver at the local course for 27+ holes. Both drivers were in the bag at the same time and were hit on the same holes so there's no need for compensation due to different conditions and whatnot. I was initially planning on getting launch monitor numbers with both but I didn't feel the need after hitting them side by side.

Titleist:

One word comes to mind when describing this driver: consistency. When I first got the club put together it only took a few range balls before the ball flight I was seeing was matching what my swing was feeling. The feeling of the club through the swing made me feel like I couldn't miss the sweet spot. I ran off about 20 balls in a row and all were hit within an area not much bigger than a golf ball itself. The results were also consistent, my carry yardages were all within about 10 yards and the flight window was extremely tight. The spin was definitely low, mishits fell out of the sky a little bit with the range balls which only happens when I have a really low spin driver (low 2000's rpm). At times I would feel like I hit a ball a little high or low on the face but the flight was unchanged and the carry was right in that same 10 yard range. Consistent. Distance was about what I would expect from a low spin driver that is pretty well fit to my swing. Neither longer nor shorter on average than my F12LS from last year.

Callaway RFE:

On the standard setting this was launching noticeably higher than the 913, in part due to the extra loft and in part due to the shaft (before the on course testing I set the adapter to lower the loft a bit closer to the 913 and the flight came down noticeably). It had what I would call a mid flight and very low spin. I was getting the same effect on mishits towards the high end of the face with the range balls not spinning enough and falling a little. With the higher launch it was carrying between 5-15 yards longer than the 913 but wasn't hitting the ground quite as hot. Carry yardages were more inconsistent than the 913 and so was the ball flight window. With the 913 I was hitting mostly mid-low push fades which is my go to shot with the driver. I could also work a mid-high straight push with a very slight draw at times with the 913. The RFE was harder to dial in my ball flight but it was definitely coming off a little hotter and ending up pretty much where I wanted it.

Performance (ON COURSE):

I had these two in the bag for 27+ holes today and this is where the RFE really stood out for me. Slight mishits higher on the face were pretty similar in both distance and direction, the RFE tended to be a higher flight on these shots. Two things stood out with the RFE for me though. The first is that this driver is very hot off the bottom half of the club. I was getting a penetrating flight with no extra spin and minimal distance loss with the RFE on shots hit low on the face. I hit a couple off the bottom that had absolutely no business going as far as they did. The 913 has a bigger sweet spot but feels very dead outside of it and lost a ton of distance (probably shouldn't be hitting it there anyway). Overall, the RFE was just longer for my swing. Average hits with both clubs ended up in very similar spots with the RFE being about 5-10 yards longer but when I really caught the RFE it was no contest. The 913 did not have that extra gear, almost all of my attempts to get more out of the club failed for some reason. That said the 913 was still very long and consistent time after time.

So, going back to the beginning of this post where I said distance is my main priority within reason. The Titleist couldn't hang with the RFE on the better swings with both. Overall, the 913 was more consistent and produced results that were closer to my intended shot more often but it wasn't enough to offset the distance advantage of the RFE. I will say that if I played more demanding courses off the tee on a regular basis I wouldn't hesitate to change my decision. Having the assurance that I am going to get consistently good results for both distance and dispersion would be invaluable on that type of course. The extra 10 yards or so would be inconsequential if I have a driver that I know where it's going to end up. I just find that I am rarely "forced" to hit driver so something that is really long and sometimes takes the ugly route to get there will beat out the more consistent shot shaping driver that isn't quite as hot off the face. I kind of knew the RFE would be a little longer but the fact that my misses were very manageable with it sealed the deal for me.

As for why the RFE was longer, I think it is a combination of the shaft giving me a little extra and the head being a better fit for me. The volume of the heads is similar but the RFE is more compact and the 913 has a flatter footprint, I always swing more compact clubs a little faster. I also felt the RFE was a little hotter over a larger area of the face. I think the RFE is a lower spinning head loft for loft vs. the 913 as well. The 6.2 probably gave me a few yards because I am more comfortable with the feel of the shaft. If I had the 6.2 in the 913 and the 7.2 in the RFE I think it would have been a little closer but I don't think the overall results would change much. The differences in the 7.2 and 6.2 are more feel related to me than anything, the 7.2 feels stouter and harder to load while the 6.2 feels a little more lively. I have hit both shafts in the same head though and the differences in the results weren't enough to be significant.

My final thoughts on the two are that they are both basically in the same mold, drivers made for the better player but have a good amount of forgiveness built in. Overall very similar performance for me even if the write-up didn't come across that way. If you value consistency and playability/forgiveness more you might like the 913 line better. If you're looking for something just a little hotter and are willing to give up a little bit of that consistency you may like the RFE better. Overall, the RFE fits MY needs in a driver just a little better than the 913 but both are excellent!

Awesome write-up, man! I love seeing in-depth reviews on every aspect of these clubs. I've been testing out the RFE and have like it so far, but am just about about to give the Covert Tour a shot since our Nike rep sent every employee at our store one. I'd love to read a review from you on the Covert Tour in the future once you get a shaft of your liking in that head. Thanks for putting all your thoughts out there for us! Appreciate it!

Srixon Z 545 9.5* w/Aldila Tour Blue 65X
Ping G25 15* w/VTS Silver 7X
Ping G25 17* w/VTS Black 85HX
Wilson FG Tour V4 3-P w/Modus3 Tour 130S
FG Tour TC 52, 58 w/DG S400
Bettinardi Studio Stock 14
WITB Link

[quote name='bhard315' timestamp='1367809450' post='6977198']
Awesome write-up, man! I love seeing in-depth reviews on every aspect of these clubs. I've been testing out the RFE and have like it so far, but am just about about to give the Covert Tour a shot since our Nike rep sent every employee at our store one. I'd love to read a review from you on the Covert Tour in the future once you get a shaft of your liking in that head. Thanks for putting all your thoughts out there for us! Appreciate it!
[/quote]

Thanks! A lot of stored up thoughts from hitting these and believe it or not it actually helps me to write it all down for future reference.

I had a Covert Tour earlier in the year that I really liked but my fast 12 LS was just a little better for me. To be fair I did not have a speeder TS in it like I did with both of these clubs and the Adams. I am looking forward to demoing it with something similar to my TS and seeing how it performs because it had a lot of potential. Performance wise I felt that it was a lot like the 913 but a little less forgiving and maybe a little less spin.