JC671's WITB. Now with lots of headcovers.

JC671JC671 Members Posts: 755
AS OF 02.12.15...

DRIVER: Titleist 915D3 w/ Rogue 60 110 MSI

FAIRWAY: Titleist 915F 15* w/ Diamana D+ 80 & Nike T60 17* w/ Diamana D+ 72

HYBRID: Nike VR Pro 21* & 24* w/ DG SL S300

IRONS: Nike VRS Forged 6-AW w/ S300

WEGES: Nike VR Pro '14 Wedges 54* Dual Wide & 58* Toe Sweep

PUTTER: Scotty Cameron '14 Squareback w/ 35 gram weights

BAG: Nike Performance Hybrid Carry Bag

TOOLS:

Callaway/Nikon RAZR laser rangefinder

FIT39EX glove

Nike SB "Tiffany" Dunks ball marker

15925779263_682239328a.jpg

15923386374_0dfb2bfb7c.jpg

10637639505_0de8d6ac7e.jpg

Thanks for looking!

WITB Link

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• eastonballeastonball Members Posts: 183
    I like the red paintfill on the irons.
  • JC671JC671 Members Posts: 755
    Thanks eastonball!

I got them used off ebay, and the existing paint fill was coming off so I figured redo them in red.

WITB Link

• CaptainRookCaptainRook Members Posts: 481 ✭✭
    Love the b/w/b #7! Great bag!
    I have a T60 4 wood on it's way to bridge the gap between the 3 wood and 4 iron. Should be here in a few days. I love these FWs.

WITB Link

Put the T60 4 wood in the bag. I've only played 2 rounds since getting it, but so far I've hit it well.

WITB Link

Just ordered two Diamana D+ for the 3+ & 4 woods.

WITB Link

• GC70GC70 What's Next? ClubWRX Posts: 7,544 ✭✭
    T60 is a great club. Nice bag or should I say bags. Your T60 looks black in the picture? How do you like the Vrs forged?
    Cobra F9 8* Atmos Blue 6S
    XR Steelhead 15* Atmos Red 7S
    818 H1 Atmos Blue 8S
    Apex CF19 4-AW C-Taper Lite
    SM7's RAW 50F - 54S - 58M
    Nike 006 Paul Casey Proto (Oven)
    Nike 006 Rory Proto (Oven)
    Pro V1x / CSX

WITB Link
    edited Sep 23, 2013 #9
    MNNikeGuy wrote:

T60 is a great club. Nice bag or should I say bags. Your T60 looks black in the picture? How do you like the Vrs forged?

I got the 3deep hoping to replace the T60. 3deep was longer, but the T60 was way more accurate. I painted the T60 flat black, took it from my brother (sold my old t60 when I got the 3deep) and it had some chipped paint.

Been loving the VRS forged. For me, they are more consistent distance wise than the ap2s. The Ap2s would occasionally get some flyers, which would cost me strokes here and there.

WITB Link

Just got these in...

WITB Link

• Pure745Pure745 CPC #15 Members Posts: 11,487 ✭✭
    Nice bag!
    [font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Titleist TS3 8.5 - Fujikura TR7
    Titleist 917F2 15 - Fujikura Speeder 857 Evo2 Proto
    Mizuno 919T - KBS CTL
    Mizuno S18 46/50
    [/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Vokey 54V/60V
    Scotty Cameron 009 Tool Box

Instagram: @pure745 https://www.instagram.com/pure745/[/font]
    Pure745 wrote:

Nice bag!

Thanks Tai, likewise!

WITB Link

• MitchellMitchell Members Posts: 5,487 ✭✭
    Nice set-up, like the EZ-1, AR-1 combo set
    Taylormade r510tp 10.5* Fuji Evo TS 661 
    TEE cbx 16.5* Accra TourZ LT70 M4
    TEE CNC Ltd. Forged 3-pw s400
    Artisan 53* s400
    Artisan 58* s400
    Cameron 1996 Laguna
  • shankman92shankman92 Members Posts: 255
    I really really like those Nike VRS Forged Irons! So ****!

Why the change?
    shankman92 wrote:

I really really like those Nike VRS Forged Irons! So ****!

Why the change?

Not changing, just experimenting. I really like the Nike's, and they have been very good so far. Especially when my ball striking isn't there.

WITB Link

Just picked up the woods from being reshafted two days ago. Was looking forward to playing with them and the scratch irons, but the past two days have been raining all day. Looks like it's going to have to wait until next week.

WITB Link

The Scratch irons are legit! Just as forgivig as the Titleist AP1/AP2 combo I had, but a much more piercing trajectory. They aren't kicking out the Nikes but they will be rotating.

WITB Link

Pure745 wrote:

Say what?! Tiffany Dunk SB ball marker?? You win image/pimp.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':pimp:' />

I figured you would dig that.

It was actually from a keychain, but thought it would be a cool ballmarker

WITB Link

Say what?! Tiffany Dunk SB ball marker?? You win image/pimp.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':pimp:' />
    Mizuno 919T - KBS CTL
    Mizuno S18 46/50
    [/font]

Starters updated in my signature.

Finally got the 3Deep shafted with a Diamana D+ and cut down to 42.5". I have much better accuracy and still getting good distance with it being 1" shorter. Will swap out the T60 or take out the driver and play both 3 woods depending on the course.

WITB Link

Got a really good deal on some 7.2 TS speeders for my driver and 3deep. I took them out to the range the other day, but my swing has been awful. Missing both ways. Going again today, hopefully I can figure something out and see how these things perform (for me).

WITB Link

I had a pretty good range session, straightened things out a bit lol. The speeders did exactly what I was hoping for compared to the D+'s. Ball flight was lower and they seemed to run out a little more, was really hard to tell as the sun was setting and there were no lights. The D+ definitely has a better/smoother feel compared to the speeders (for me).

I'm playing this Saturday, so we'll see how these compare on the course.

WITB Link

edited Jan 16, 2014 #23
    Speeders are in! Played my first round with them yesterday. The feel off the face of the covert is much more solid than the D+. On decent swings I was getting very good results. Even on slight mishits, the ballfight was very straight. Bad swings were still punished. With the speeders, the ball ran out much more than the D+, so hopefully I was able to drop my spin numbers.

Can't wait for February for the Nike rep to come out here with the new coverts and his launch monitor.

WITB Link

edited Jan 6, 2014 #24
    Just got a SLDR 460 w/ DI7S. Taking it on it's maiden voyage. Also waiting for another tip to test a speeder TS 7.2.

WITB Link

edited Jan 6, 2014 #25
    Initial thoughts on the SLDR 10.5*/DI 7S combo.

- the shaft or this combo really fits my swing. I was hitting baby draws all day, usually play a 5-10 yard fade with the driver.

- it wasn't any longer than my Covert, but very consistent. It's a lot more forgiving than a lot of the reviews I've read on here. Mishits were very straight, with about 10 yards of loss distance.

- bad swings get bad results, no matter what club it is lol.

I played nine holes and hit at least two balls per hole. I need to do some more testing (should have the speeder in a few days), but I think the Covert is done.

WITB Link

What are you going to do when the Covert 2.0 comes out?
    Mizuno 919T - KBS CTL
    Mizuno S18 46/50
    [/font]

Pure745 wrote:

What are you going to do when the Covert 2.0 comes out?

I definitely want to try it! The Nike rep from Hawaii usually comes out (to Guam) in February. Seeing as I have the Speeder 7.2 with a flex loft tip already, I'll probably hit all three side by side to compare on his launch monitor.

WITB Link

Testing to do...

WITB Link

edited Jan 16, 2014 #29
    Covert is done. Not sure which shaft will make the cut yet, the TS is longer, but the DI is a bit straighter.

Also got a new putter...

11959246464_f5c1ac98c1.jpg

WITB Link

Played a scramble today. SLDR w / the speeder 7.2 is money. AD DI 7S will be going on the BST soon.

WITB Link

• KPH808KPH808 Participation Trophy ClubWRX Posts: 2,635 ClubWRX
    Nice setup. What did you like about the TS over the DI in the SLDR?
    [font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][font=times new roman,times,serif]Ping G400 LST 8.5* w/ Tensei Pro White 70 TX
    TM '17 M2 15* w/ Kurokage Dual Core 80 TX
    TM P790 UDI 2 w/ KBS Tour 130x
    Titleist 718 CB w/ KBS $ Taper 130x
    Fourteen Raw RM 22 50, 54, 58 w/ KBS 610 Tour Black Nickel
    Scotty Cameron Circle T Futura 6M
    [/font]
    [/font]