Michelin Championship at Las Vegas Pic Thread

GxgolferGxgolfer Site Founder & Co-OwnerSF Bay Area, CARules Official, Administrator Posts: 26,663 admin
Please put comments here
Thanks to Dave(9six4) for outstanding pics!

See his Pics>>>Here

and>>>Here
Before sending me a message for help, please look at the website support section:
Have a Ad/BST question, first look and post here:
BST AD Help
If you have a general help question, post here:
GolfWRX Website Help Desk
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• GxgolferGxgolfer Site Founder & Co-Owner SF Bay Area, CARules Official, Administrator Posts: 26,663 admin
    This is why you really want to be a member of Golfwrx. Where else will you see those Cameron Staff Bags first or Daly trying Rossa and Scotty putters. The clarity of the bag close ups and Callaway stuff was amazing. This was really good stuff.
    Before sending me a message for help, please look at the website support section:
    BST AD Help
  • LegacyUserLegacyUser Guests Posts: 0
    the scotty cameron staff bags image/yes.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':idhitit:' /> Lord only knows what they would bring on Ebay or how wonderful they would be to have in your office ro collection image/biggrin.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':cheesy:' />
    Great pics... loved all the closeups and those scotty pics... those bags were sweet.... if i were totally loaded and had nothing better to spend my money on id buy one image/rolleyes.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':idhitit:' />

Thanks for the pics
  • GooseGoose Junior Mod Squad Posts: 1,270 ✭✭
    edited Oct 11, 2005 #5
    Thanks for the pics.....they r Great pics loved them all, those feel irons r nice....they look like theyve been used well. image/kewlpics.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':idhitit:' />

How about those cameron Staff bags....ahhhhhhh.....wish i had one of those scotties from the tour!

One of my friends older brothers is on the nationwide tour.....he just got a cameron & co. is soo sick newport 2 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    PXG 0811X 10* w/ Tensei Blue 70TX<br />PXG 0341X 15* w/ Tensei Blue 70TX<br />PXG 0317 19* w/ Tensei Blue 80X<br />PXG 0311T 4-W w/ Nippon Modus 130X<br />PXG 0311 50*,55*,60* w/ Modus 130X<br />Scotty Cameron Circle T Newport 2
  • easyyyeasyyy Founder & Still a Ho DetroitRules Official, Administrator Posts: 12,288 admin
    You guys are right. Thanks Dave for the Pictures. Those are fantastic. I cant say enough. Daly working with Scotty, and the x-tour prototype Pictures seem to take the prize. Especially after the big Joh Daly gave his putter away last week.

Incredible Pics!!! image/clapping.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':idhitit:' /> image/clapping.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':cheesy:' /> image/clapping.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':cheesy:' />
  • Croonie15Croonie15 Members Posts: 528 ✭✭
    wonderful pics. It's absolutley awsome to have access to such great photos. thanks again

Croonie
  • SCameron009SCameron009 ¡~WRX~! Members Posts: 1,784 ✭✭
    Beautiful Pictures! Thank you for taking the time to share pictures of such quality, they are truly amazing!

Guys, did you notice the CG2's in Jonathan Kaye's bag! They almost look like the old 588 irons, but with the CG2 stamping on them...

Thanks again, Bryan image/smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':idhitit:' />
  • SakmanSakman @ryansako Marshals Posts: 6,292 mod
    Wow! Amazing pics...thanks for taking the time and focusing on the detail. Nice catch of Daly and Cameron.
  • InTheHole!InTheHole! Charter Members Posts: 1,350
    Just some queries here, appreciate any info -

1. why do caddies / players place inverted empty golf ball sleeves on their unbrella? Are they signalling to the reps that they need more balls? I have noticed this from quite a few tournament pic threads.

2. What Rossa putter is Daly using in the fisrt part of the pics thread, the one that shows a short flowing Santa Fe style neck? I would love to get one of those with a AGSIO insert....

AND, great pics too !!!
  • mr_duffermr_duffer Brimmer Members Posts: 868 ✭✭
    Awesome shots!!!! I like the new John Daly loft/lie machine! image/cheesy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':idhitit:' /> image/cheesy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':cheesy:' /> image/cheesy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':cheesy:' />
    M4 10.5* Atmos 5R
    M2 15* Reax 65S
    Adams Idea Pro 2 18* Aldila "By You" 80gr S
    TM 22* Rescue Mid "Tour Issue", 904HB S
    Cleveland 588 MT 5 iron XP95 R
    Mizuno JPX 900 "Forged", 6-PW, C-Taper Lite R
    Vokey SM6 54/08M, 58/08M, Dynamic Gold 105R
    Scotty Cameron Studio Design 1
    Hdcp 2.8
    mr_duffer wrote on Oct 11 2005, 09:41 PM:
    Awesome shots!!!! I like the new John Daly loft/lie machine! image/cheesy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':idhitit:' />  image/cheesy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':cheesy:' />  image/cheesy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':cheesy:' />
    »

Thats what we call the old "Foot Mitchell" around here. image/biggrin.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':cheesy:' /> I've done that occasionally to older putters. Little tweak can help.

Hilg
  • djhgolfdjhgolf Members Posts: 730 ✭✭
    awsome pics! thanks alot!!!! image/clapping.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':idhitit:' /> image/clapping.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':cheesy:' /> image/clapping.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':cheesy:' />
    PXG Gen2 0811X 9 - Fujikura TR661X
    PXG Gen2 0341X 15 - Tensei Pro White 70TX
    TM TOUR M3 18 - MC Tensei Pro White 70TX

PXG 0311X GEN2 3 - MC DC Diamana White 90X
    PXG 0311X 4 -
    MC DC Diamana White 90X
    PXG 0311T Gen2 - 5-PW - DG TI 120 X100
    Miura Tour Wedge 46 - DG TI 120 X100
    Miura Tour Wedge 52- DG Tour Issue S400
    TM Hi-Toe 56 - DG TI S400

TM Hi-Toe 60 - DG TI S400
    PXG Mustang
    GFore Snow S/Bag
  • sixxironsixxiron Members Posts: 65 ✭✭
    Golfwrx.com strikes again!!! F%#CKING AMAZING shots!!! The pics of Scotty and Daly are PRICELESS! Especially after last weeks 3putt...... Thanks for the great pics and the golfwrx legend continues to grow!

Sixx
  • sergizmosergizmo Members Posts: 2,742 ✭✭
    First off, thank you very much to 9six4 (Dave) for the unreal pictures. They are without a doubt the best tourny pictures I have ever seen on any board. The clarity of the pictures is terrific and the pictures of the players themselves just pre/post impact are great.

Golfwrx is without a doubt THE golf site.

A few observations/questions;

1) Furyk is still playing the Hogans. Does anyone know when he will be switching to Srixon?

2) The Eye 2 wedges are STILL being used on tour despite being introduced about 22 years ago.

3) Not all tour pros play blades. There was even a bag with G2's, a flat out game improvement iron.

4) Nice to see JD getting some putter help.
  • DougDoug Charter Members Posts: 121 ✭✭
    Great work...Thank You
    ACP Fuji 6.2
    ACP fwy 3/4
    AMP forged
  • Bombn Bombn ClubWRX Posts: 594 ✭✭
    My pleasure guys image/cool.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':cheesy:' /> Was a prefect "chamber of commerce" day in Vegas. Photography is a close second to golf for me in for a hobby. Glad I could give back to site that has been great to me image/beach.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':idhitit:' />
  • ProSpecProSpec Members Posts: 703
    WOW!!! image/clapping.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':idhitit:' /> Without a doubt the best pics. yet. The resolution and close-ups are amazing! image/clapping.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':cheesy:' />

btw. Looks like Big John is searchin' pretty hard for the magic flat stick. Leave that Rossa there JD. Go with the scotty!
  • easyyyeasyyy Founder & Still a Ho DetroitRules Official, Administrator Posts: 12,288 admin
    9Six4 wrote on Oct 11 2005, 11:53 PM:
    My pleasure guys  image/cool.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':cheesy:' />  Was a prefect "chamber of commerce" day in Vegas.  Photography is a close second to golf for me in for a hobby.  Glad I could give back to site that has been great to me  image/beach.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':idhitit:' />
    »

Man if photography is a close second you must be a stick. Unbelievable shots!!!
    I agree....pics are the best I have seen!!!
  • GxgolferGxgolfer Site Founder & Co-Owner SF Bay Area, CARules Official, Administrator Posts: 26,663 admin
    9Six4 wrote on Oct 11 2005, 08:53 PM:
    My pleasure guys  image/cool.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':cheesy:' />  Was a prefect "chamber of commerce" day in Vegas.  Photography is a close second to golf for me in for a hobby.  Glad I could give back to site that has been great to me  image/beach.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':idhitit:' />
    »

Dave,

What In the Camera Bag???
    BST AD Help
  • jdubya13jdubya13 New EnglandMembers Posts: 246 ✭✭
    first off, AMAZING PICTURES!! Scotty helping Daly with a putter, how priceless is that?! never thought i'd see the day. Anyone else notice the Tri-Ball SRT in Jesper's bag?? those Cameron tour bags are SCHWEET!!

way to go, top notch pictures, only on GOLFWRX!! image/clapping.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':idhitit:' /> image/ok.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':cheesy:' />
    WITB?  Who the **** knows these days...
    Gxgolfer wrote on Oct 11 2005, 09:11 PM:
    »

Nikon D70, Nikkor 80-200 AF-S (The best lens Nikon has ever produced, expensive and worth it) and a 1.4x TC to get in just a little bit tighter image/pimp.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':idhitit:' />
  • joey3108joey3108 Proud founding sponsor and pioneer of golfwrx Bay AreaMarshals Posts: 7,844 mod
    You make me speechless and all i can say is

WOW!

Good Job!

Thanks !

Joe Kwok image/smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':idhitit:' />
  • InTheHole!InTheHole! Charter Members Posts: 1,350
    9Six4 wrote on Oct 12 2005, 12:16 PM:
    »

Nikon D70, Nikkor 80-200 AF-S (The best lens Nikon has ever produced, expensive and worth it) and a 1.4x TC to get in just a little bit tighter image/pimp.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':idhitit:' />
    »

D70... hmm good stuff indeed, its like tour issued equivalent for the camera buffs, I use a Canon D1 myself. But why the 1.4 teleconverter when you have a 200mm zoom at your disposal, were you that far away from the bags?

Sorry for going off on a tangent - photography is another weakness of mine too..
  • pitchmaster1224pitchmaster1224 tour fittings since 1893 Members Posts: 1,252 ✭✭
    loved the daly pics and nice to see funk trying out the new rac black tp wedge...will be getting mine soon too! retief got one sent to his house since he is injured i read somewhere else...thanks!
  • shook23shook23 Members Posts: 605
    About 3/4 of the way down on the second page, is that Gary McCord going into Tanaka's bag?
    InTheHole! wrote on Oct 11 2005, 09:30 PM:
    9Six4 wrote on Oct 12 2005, 12:16 PM:
    »

»

D70... hmm good stuff indeed, its like tour issued equivalent for the camera buffs, I use a Canon D1 myself. But why the 1.4 teleconverter when you have a 200mm zoom at your disposal, were you that far away from the bags?

Sorry for going off on a tangent - photography is another weakness of mine too..
    »

I've tried to carry 100-400 Canon L lens. I am sure the 200 with 1.4 is lighter. Great tip.
    BST AD Help
    A few "general" observations that are noteworthy.

1. LOTS of lead tape. Apparently most clubheads are not heavy enough for these guys.

2. LOTS of rifle shafts, especially Project X. Much more than I expected.

3. Not a single Ping G5 iron was seen.

4. Only 1 set of Titleist 735s.
  • mkverdemkverde Lefty Boomers Posts: 259 ✭✭
    wow, fantastic, go Glasson.
  • OBandPLOBandPL Members Posts: 1,251
    awesome pics, thanks
This discussion has been closed.