BOY ARE YOU LUCKY!!! JPX 800 Pro's 4-PW and GW Outstanding (And SOLD!)!

plus8 ·  
plus8plus8 Members  735WRX Points: 0Posts: 735
Joined:  edited Aug 1, 2013 in For Sale Archive-For Feedback Reference #1
Folks, I have a couple of items in OUTSTANDING condition. <br />
<br />
1. JPX 800 PRO 4-PW. These irons have been meticulously taken care of - cleaned after almost every round, always protected with iron head covers (yes, I’m one of those), kept in 14-slot cart bag, with no rust or bag chatter to speak of. Anyway, the 4-PW are serialized and matched, with Standard L/L/L and DG XP S300 shafts. New GP VDR grips - .580 on the .600 shafts - and in excellent condition. Looking for SOLD for the 4-PW, Paypal’ed and shipping included to CONUS. Post to Canada or elsewhere will be whatever the prevailing rate is.<br />
<br />
2. JPX 800 PRO GW 50*. The GW has all the same specs, but I bought this gap after my original purchase, so the serial number doesn’t match the others. Still the same standard L/L/L and with the XP S300 shaft, and meticulously maintained just like the others. Looking for SOLD obo for the GW.<br />
<br />
NOTE: The GW is NOT included as part of the iron set (it has a different serial number), but I WILL be willing to bundle the gap with the others if the offer is right.<br />
<br />
Folks, I can say with sincerity that these are without a doubt the best irons I have ever owned or hit - forgiving, long, and workable for a decent swing, and I frankly cannot foresee ever using anything else. Lots of folks compare these grain-forged irons to MX25's but that's not really accurate - these have less offset and they reward a good swing more than the 25's or the 200's (or the 300's for that matter, imho). Truly outstanding irons. The only reason I am selling these 800 pro‘s is that I am getting a tad older and have just switched to a set of 800 Pro’s with R300 shafts. That’s why I didn’t bundle the gap with the others -- the R300 set does not have a GW and this is a good fit (unless, of course, I get a good offer on the GW from the great folks here). <br />
<br />
Check my ‘reputation’ points, and my Ebay id is wbrancher. Check out my Ebay feedback and shoot me a PM if interested! <br />
<br />
Lastly, I am open to reasonable offers, but please - ‘reasonable’ is the operative word here! Thanks All!
Posted:
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• nower22nower22 Members  330WRX Points: 45Posts: 330 Greens
    Trades?
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • BrygerBryger Members  13WRX Points: 0Posts: 13
    My buddy is getting his account activated but this is his note, I'll also send his PM shortly:<br />
    "Im interested in the JPX 4-PW, for delivery to Canada. I'll send you a PM for price and delivery details"
    Posted:
  • plus8plus8 Members  735WRX Points: 0Posts: 735
    nower22 wrote:
    <br />
    Trades?<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    Sorry, no trade interest as of yet (well, maybe, whadaya got...?).
    Posted:
  • plus8plus8 Members  735WRX Points: 0Posts: 735
    Bryger wrote:
    <br />
    My buddy is getting his account activated but this is his note, I'll also send his PM shortly:<br />
    "Im interested in the JPX 4-PW, for delivery to Canada. I'll send you a PM for price and delivery details"<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    replying to PM's now..Thanks.
    Posted:
This discussion has been closed.