2020 PGA Merchandise Show Coverage.... Here.

Anyone want to play Glacier Club in Durango??

puttnforthe8 ·  
puttnforthe8puttnforthe8 ARIZONA 3100WRX Points: 284Members Posts: 3,100
Will be heading up possibly for Labor Day to play. I have 3 spots available if there are folks that want to join me. Cost is $40/person.

If interested pm me and we can firm things up.
Posted:
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• puttnforthe8puttnforthe8 ARIZONA 3100WRX Points: 284Members Posts: 3,100
    Kinda surprised here: It is my understanding that Glacier club is a very nice course.

Is there just no golfers in Durango? Is the course not as good as I perceive it to be?

Any input would be welcome.
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • Jamboy72Jamboy72 Powered by the old school  5964WRX Points: 157Members Posts: 5,964
    Depends on the condition...the course is amazing! My brother used to work there and I've played the course a fair bit...if it's in good shape, $40 is a steal!!! If I were down that way, I'd be all over it!
    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.