GONE!!!

Standard63 ·  
Standard63Standard63 "I like you, Brandon"Members  312WRX Points: 72Posts: 312 Bunkers
Joined:  edited Sep 11, 2013 in For Sale Archive-For Feedback Reference #1
Well, took two sets of irons in at the same time and something's gotta give:

I'm a sucker for trades, so offer up. Particularly, but not limited to:

- Players CB/MB heads (or complete clubs)

- Drivers with X-Stiff shafts

- Newer hybrids with upgraded X-stiff shafts

- Newer fairways with upgraded X-stiff shafts (especially a RBZ stage 2 TP 3 or 3HL!)

- Plumbers neck putters

- Wedge Sets (Scratch, TVD, etc.)

Mizuno MP-29 3-P / Satin Project X 6.5 / Standard L/L/L / Iomic Sticky 2.3

Honestly, it's very hard to find MP-29's in this kind of condition. They're soft when they're chromed and they're unbelievable raw. Very little bag chatter and the faces and grooves are in amazing condition. These and the MP-14's were made with V-grooves, so they conform to the new groove rules. They have the rare satin version of the Project X's in them and its a completely unique package.

Looking to move them quick at $350 Shipped. TRADED

Thanks for looking and let me know if you have any questions!
Posted:
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• NevadaGolfGuyNevadaGolfGuy The Wedge Guy! Members  976WRX Points: 0Posts: 976
    that is a fine set of sticks...if my couch was a little more comfortable to sleep on I would jump on these haha gl with sale
    Posted:
    Cobra L4V / V2 76g
    Cleveland Classic XL 3W
    Callaway X tour 5 wood
    Maltby DBM 4-9 / S300
    47/51/55/59 Custom Hand Grounds
    Putter Auditions!
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • Standard63Standard63 "I like you, Brandon" Members  312WRX Points: 72Posts: 312 Bunkers

that is a fine set of sticks...if my couch was a little more comfortable to sleep on I would jump on these haha gl with sale

Lol, I know that game. Depends if you have a comfortable couch image/rofl.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':rofl:' />
    Posted:
  • Standard63Standard63 "I like you, Brandon" Members  312WRX Points: 72Posts: 312 Bunkers
    TRADE INTERESTS ADDED!!!
    Posted:
  • GxgolferGxgolfer Site Founder & Co-Owner SF Bay Area, CARules Official, Administrator  27126WRX Points: 467Posts: 27,126 Marshals
    Standard63 wrote:

Well, took two sets of irons in at the same time and something's gotta give:

I'm a sucker for trades, so offer up. Particularly, but not limited to:

- Players CB/MB heads (or complete clubs)

- Drivers with X-Stiff shafts

- Newer hybrids with upgraded X-stiff shafts

- Newer fairways with upgraded X-stiff shafts (especially a RBZ stage 2 TP 3 or 3HL!)

- Plumbers neck putters

- Wedge Sets (Scratch, TVD, etc.)

Mizuno MP-29 3-P / Satin Project X 6.5 / Standard L/L/L / Iomic Sticky 2.3

Honestly, it's very hard to find MP-29's in this kind of condition. They're soft when they're chromed and they're unbelievable raw. Very little bag chatter and the faces and grooves are in amazing condition. These and the MP-14's were made with V-grooves, so they conform to the new groove rules. They have the rare satin version of the Project X's in them and its a completely unique package.

Looking to move them quick at $350 Shipped.

Posted:
    Before sending me a message for help, please look at the website support section:
    Have a Ad/BST question, first look and post here:
    BST AD Help
    If you have a general help question, post here:
    GolfWRX Website Help Desk
  • nvr stsfdnvr stsfd Not all crabs are itchy... Members  340WRX Points: 55Posts: 340 Greens
    Dang it!! Why'd you pin this? I was doing so good at resisting. Must not give in...hope they sell before I break!

GLWS!!!!!!
    Posted:
    nvr stsfd wrote:

Dang it!! Why'd you pin this? I was doing so good at resisting. Must not give in...hope they sell before I break!

GLWS!!!!!!

Hahaha, whats the fun in resisting? Just kidding image/smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
    Posted:
This discussion has been closed.