Dave D's swing thread - Pg 39 new putter & swing update 9th April

2456739

Comments

  •  Dave D Dave D Members Posts: 4,002 ✭✭
    Few things to work on after today, my knees to me look a bit narrow and almost knock kneed, think i need to get them out over my feet a bit more.



    Driver: Taylormade M2 10.5* w/ Hzrdus Black 6.0 62g
    3 Wood: Taylormade M1 3HL 17* w/ Hzrdus Black 6.0 75g
    2 iron: Taylormade P790 UDI w/ Hzrdus Black 6.0 85g

    4-PW: Callaway X Forged '13 w/ Project X Pxi 6.0
    Wedges: Vokey SM7 50F, 54S & 60L - DG wedge flex
    Putter: Odyssey Stroke Lab #7 34"

    Ball: Callaway Chrome Soft

    ig-badge-view-24.png
    fbv_twitter.png
  •  Dave D Dave D Members Posts: 4,002 ✭✭
    One thing I've noticed which Monte said would happen is getting a deeper right hip on the backswing has quietened down my right foot in the downswing. Before it was way off the heel quite early
    Driver: Taylormade M2 10.5* w/ Hzrdus Black 6.0 62g
    3 Wood: Taylormade M1 3HL 17* w/ Hzrdus Black 6.0 75g
    2 iron: Taylormade P790 UDI w/ Hzrdus Black 6.0 85g

    4-PW: Callaway X Forged '13 w/ Project X Pxi 6.0
    Wedges: Vokey SM7 50F, 54S & 60L - DG wedge flex
    Putter: Odyssey Stroke Lab #7 34"

    Ball: Callaway Chrome Soft

    ig-badge-view-24.png
    fbv_twitter.png
  •  Dave D Dave D Members Posts: 4,002 ✭✭
    And also maybe the right hip needs to move down more on the downswing and not so high as per this video by monte?



    Driver: Taylormade M2 10.5* w/ Hzrdus Black 6.0 62g
    3 Wood: Taylormade M1 3HL 17* w/ Hzrdus Black 6.0 75g
    2 iron: Taylormade P790 UDI w/ Hzrdus Black 6.0 85g

    4-PW: Callaway X Forged '13 w/ Project X Pxi 6.0
    Wedges: Vokey SM7 50F, 54S & 60L - DG wedge flex
    Putter: Odyssey Stroke Lab #7 34"

    Ball: Callaway Chrome Soft

    ig-badge-view-24.png
    fbv_twitter.png
  •  Dave D Dave D Members Posts: 4,002 ✭✭
    I think I'm making serious progress, working on a better setup with wider knees, left shoulder down backswing and then zipper/left heel away on the downswing. Was absolutely smashing it at the range on a great, very straight, and penetrating.



    Here are a couple of side by side comparisons of top of backswing and impact with the changes im working on:



    Driver: Taylormade M2 10.5* w/ Hzrdus Black 6.0 62g
    3 Wood: Taylormade M1 3HL 17* w/ Hzrdus Black 6.0 75g
    2 iron: Taylormade P790 UDI w/ Hzrdus Black 6.0 85g

    4-PW: Callaway X Forged '13 w/ Project X Pxi 6.0
    Wedges: Vokey SM7 50F, 54S & 60L - DG wedge flex
    Putter: Odyssey Stroke Lab #7 34"

    Ball: Callaway Chrome Soft

    ig-badge-view-24.png
    fbv_twitter.png
  •  Dave D Dave D Members Posts: 4,002 ✭✭
    and driver:



    [media=]



    i think I'm on the right track and need to keep working on these 3 things.



    any thoughts or comments welcome
    Driver: Taylormade M2 10.5* w/ Hzrdus Black 6.0 62g
    3 Wood: Taylormade M1 3HL 17* w/ Hzrdus Black 6.0 75g
    2 iron: Taylormade P790 UDI w/ Hzrdus Black 6.0 85g

    4-PW: Callaway X Forged '13 w/ Project X Pxi 6.0
    Wedges: Vokey SM7 50F, 54S & 60L - DG wedge flex
    Putter: Odyssey Stroke Lab #7 34"

    Ball: Callaway Chrome Soft

    ig-badge-view-24.png
    fbv_twitter.png
  • Sabre3Sabre3 Members Posts: 651 ✭✭
    Im just an observer and have no professional opinion, but I like that 7 iron DTL swing but the driver one looks like your hips move towards the ball on the downswing. Just an untrained observation.
  •  Dave D Dave D Members Posts: 4,002 ✭✭
    Sabre3 wrote:


    Im just an observer and have no professional opinion, but I like that 7 iron DTL swing but the driver one looks like your hips move towards the ball on the downswing. Just an untrained observation.


    I agree. As I said I'm working on getting the zipper moving south west / left hip back to start the downswing and obviously the longer clubs needs more work still. Thanks for looking and commenting image/smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
    Driver: Taylormade M2 10.5* w/ Hzrdus Black 6.0 62g
    3 Wood: Taylormade M1 3HL 17* w/ Hzrdus Black 6.0 75g
    2 iron: Taylormade P790 UDI w/ Hzrdus Black 6.0 85g

    4-PW: Callaway X Forged '13 w/ Project X Pxi 6.0
    Wedges: Vokey SM7 50F, 54S & 60L - DG wedge flex
    Putter: Odyssey Stroke Lab #7 34"

    Ball: Callaway Chrome Soft

    ig-badge-view-24.png
    fbv_twitter.png
  •  Dave D Dave D Members Posts: 4,002 ✭✭
    edited Feb 9, 2014 #39
    Still working on similar things, wide knees in athletic setup, trying not to sway onto heels to start the backswing, then get weight into right heel at the top, then trying to get my hip and body turn deeper in the downswing (monte's miss the ball drill).



    to my eye its starting to get better, backswing and tush line looking better. Still need more clearance with the body to start down but really like how my hands are leading the club more into impact.



    https://www.youtube....be_gdata_player



    https://www.youtube....be_gdata_player



    All thoughts and comments welcome
    Driver: Taylormade M2 10.5* w/ Hzrdus Black 6.0 62g
    3 Wood: Taylormade M1 3HL 17* w/ Hzrdus Black 6.0 75g
    2 iron: Taylormade P790 UDI w/ Hzrdus Black 6.0 85g

    4-PW: Callaway X Forged '13 w/ Project X Pxi 6.0
    Wedges: Vokey SM7 50F, 54S & 60L - DG wedge flex
    Putter: Odyssey Stroke Lab #7 34"

    Ball: Callaway Chrome Soft

    ig-badge-view-24.png
    fbv_twitter.png
  • HsteadHstead Members Posts: 6,332 ✭✭
    It seems to get better and better. It even sounds good.
    Titleist TS3 10.5 Graphite Design BB 70X
    Callaway Epic Subzero 15* Diamana D+
    Titleist 818 H1
    Mizuno 919 Tour 6-P, 5 Forged, 4 Hot Metal KBS Tour X
    Titleist TVD 56* and 60* V Grind S400
    Edel
    Snell
  •  Dave D Dave D Members Posts: 4,002 ✭✭
    Hstead wrote:


    It seems to get better and better. It even sounds good.


    Thanks mate, getting to the right heel at the top is really helping withbthe release, just like in your swing!
    Driver: Taylormade M2 10.5* w/ Hzrdus Black 6.0 62g
    3 Wood: Taylormade M1 3HL 17* w/ Hzrdus Black 6.0 75g
    2 iron: Taylormade P790 UDI w/ Hzrdus Black 6.0 85g

    4-PW: Callaway X Forged '13 w/ Project X Pxi 6.0
    Wedges: Vokey SM7 50F, 54S & 60L - DG wedge flex
    Putter: Odyssey Stroke Lab #7 34"

    Ball: Callaway Chrome Soft

    ig-badge-view-24.png
    fbv_twitter.png
  •  Dave D Dave D Members Posts: 4,002 ✭✭


    Nice work Dave.


    Thanks Monte, means a lot coming from you. Thanks for all the advice too by email.
    Driver: Taylormade M2 10.5* w/ Hzrdus Black 6.0 62g
    3 Wood: Taylormade M1 3HL 17* w/ Hzrdus Black 6.0 75g
    2 iron: Taylormade P790 UDI w/ Hzrdus Black 6.0 85g

    4-PW: Callaway X Forged '13 w/ Project X Pxi 6.0
    Wedges: Vokey SM7 50F, 54S & 60L - DG wedge flex
    Putter: Odyssey Stroke Lab #7 34"

    Ball: Callaway Chrome Soft

    ig-badge-view-24.png
    fbv_twitter.png
  • SchneeSchnee SOTABM NortheastClubWRX Posts: 5,472 ClubWRX
    Wooh wee! Look at that club shallow on the downswing! Looks great Dave! It's looking nice and compact. Great motion there.
    "Grasshopper breaks wing
    soars with Master's healing words.
    Winter grounds him"

    -Hawkeye77

    Becky Johnson Award Nominee 2016


    Taylormade M6 10.5* Graphite Design AD DI 
    Taylormade SLDR Mini 14* Diamana Limited Edition 80g
    Titleist 818 H1 Mitsubishi Tensei Blue
    Cobra 2019 King Forged MB/CB KBS $ Taper
    Vokey SM7 50.12F, 54.14F Stealth S200
    [Vokey SM7 58.V Oil Can S200
    Scotty Cameron Futura X5 Welded Neck Custom (name TBD)

    ig-badge-48.png
  • Larry111Larry111 Members Posts: 771 ✭✭
    I have sent my 3rd lesson off to him and he replied saying "Your first move down in transition needs to be your rib cage, right hip or zipper moving away from the ball, estbalishing you into your left heel sooner and making room for your right elbow to lead more and shallow the shaft more".





    Please forgive me if this is a dumb question but does this also help keep your back to the target early in the downswing?
  • MonteScheinblumMonteScheinblum Rebellion Golf Sponsors Posts: 18,272 ✭✭
    Larry111 wrote:


    I have sent my 3rd lesson off to him and he replied saying "Your first move down in transition needs to be your rib cage, right hip or zipper moving away from the ball, estbalishing you into your left heel sooner and making room for your right elbow to lead more and shallow the shaft more".





    Please forgive me if this is a dumb question but does this also help keep your back to the target early in the downswing?




    yes
  •  Dave D Dave D Members Posts: 4,002 ✭✭
    CSchnee wrote:


    Wooh wee! Look at that club shallow on the downswing! Looks great Dave! It's looking nice and compact. Great motion there.


    Thanks very much! It's certainly getting there. Looks and is producing much more consistent shots and a better flight than 8 months ago
    Driver: Taylormade M2 10.5* w/ Hzrdus Black 6.0 62g
    3 Wood: Taylormade M1 3HL 17* w/ Hzrdus Black 6.0 75g
    2 iron: Taylormade P790 UDI w/ Hzrdus Black 6.0 85g

    4-PW: Callaway X Forged '13 w/ Project X Pxi 6.0
    Wedges: Vokey SM7 50F, 54S & 60L - DG wedge flex
    Putter: Odyssey Stroke Lab #7 34"

    Ball: Callaway Chrome Soft

    ig-badge-view-24.png
    fbv_twitter.png
  • bilbry57bilbry57 Members Posts: 113 ✭✭
    edited Feb 10, 2014 #48
    Dave,



    You started getting the club in a better position at the top 8 months ago ( look at before & after so good now ) You have so much more room to fire through. You have changed your swing the right way

    With help from Monte. Great job sir
  •  Dave D Dave D Members Posts: 4,002 ✭✭
    bilbry57 wrote:


    Dave,



    You started getting the club in a better position at the top 8 months ago ( look at before & after so good now ) You have so much more room to fire through. You have changed your swing the right way

    With help from Monte. Great job sir


    Thanks for your kind comments sir. I hadn't checked the first videos I posted until you said about them, wow that is a difference, will try and get some before and after photos done and posted up. always nice to see its changed for the better!



    thanks for looking.
    Driver: Taylormade M2 10.5* w/ Hzrdus Black 6.0 62g
    3 Wood: Taylormade M1 3HL 17* w/ Hzrdus Black 6.0 75g
    2 iron: Taylormade P790 UDI w/ Hzrdus Black 6.0 85g

    4-PW: Callaway X Forged '13 w/ Project X Pxi 6.0
    Wedges: Vokey SM7 50F, 54S & 60L - DG wedge flex
    Putter: Odyssey Stroke Lab #7 34"

    Ball: Callaway Chrome Soft

    ig-badge-view-24.png
    fbv_twitter.png
  • bilbry57bilbry57 Members Posts: 113 ✭✭
    davekzg wrote:

    bilbry57 wrote:


    Dave,



    You started getting the club in a better position at the top 8 months ago ( look at before & after so good now ) You have so much more room to fire through. You have changed your swing the right way

    With help from Monte. Great job sir


    Thanks for your kind comments sir. I hadn't checked the first videos I posted until you said about them, wow that is a difference, will try and get some before and after photos done and posted up. always nice to see its changed for the better!



    thanks for looking.




    Just reread my post just to clarify( I simplified it too much) you started with club to across line then rip hip not deep enough. The point is Monte helped you identify the issues you had with your swing and you worked on those issues. Nothing complicated just give and take between a student and instructor. In the end remarkable change . Kudos to you for doing the work and Monte for his knowledge
  •  Dave D Dave D Members Posts: 4,002 ✭✭
    bilbry57 wrote:

    davekzg wrote:

    bilbry57 wrote:


    Dave,



    You started getting the club in a better position at the top 8 months ago ( look at before & after so good now ) You have so much more room to fire through. You have changed your swing the right way

    With help from Monte. Great job sir


    Thanks for your kind comments sir. I hadn't checked the first videos I posted until you said about them, wow that is a difference, will try and get some before and after photos done and posted up. always nice to see its changed for the better!



    thanks for looking.




    Just reread my post just to clarify( I simplified it too much) you started with club to across line then rip hip not deep enough. The point is Monte helped you identify the issues you had with your swing and you worked on those issues. Nothing complicated just give and take between a student and instructor. In the end remarkable change . Kudos to you for doing the work and Monte for his knowledge


    Ah I see. Thanks. Yeah I find Monte superb to work with, his knowledge and ability to analyse the correct problem and give advice on correcting 1 thing at a time is the perfect way to approach swing changes for me. Just a shame I live in the UK and not in California!
    Driver: Taylormade M2 10.5* w/ Hzrdus Black 6.0 62g
    3 Wood: Taylormade M1 3HL 17* w/ Hzrdus Black 6.0 75g
    2 iron: Taylormade P790 UDI w/ Hzrdus Black 6.0 85g

    4-PW: Callaway X Forged '13 w/ Project X Pxi 6.0
    Wedges: Vokey SM7 50F, 54S & 60L - DG wedge flex
    Putter: Odyssey Stroke Lab #7 34"

    Ball: Callaway Chrome Soft

    ig-badge-view-24.png
    fbv_twitter.png
  •  Dave D Dave D Members Posts: 4,002 ✭✭
    edited Feb 26, 2014 #52
    I've recently had a bit of a light bulb moment and can't wait to get to the range tomorrow to video it and see. I have a good amount of hip turn, almost a bit too much it appears as I rotate off my tush line. Although it's a lot better than it was I still do it. I think this is down to turning my hips too much too soon and don't let them turn as a reaction to the arms and shoulders swinging back.



    Not actively restricting the hips but letting them turn as a reaction in the backswing. Videoed a practice swing and i keep my tush line perfectly with a good amount of hip turn still and have my weight more in my right heel with this feeling and thought.



    Can't wait to hit that range.
    Driver: Taylormade M2 10.5* w/ Hzrdus Black 6.0 62g
    3 Wood: Taylormade M1 3HL 17* w/ Hzrdus Black 6.0 75g
    2 iron: Taylormade P790 UDI w/ Hzrdus Black 6.0 85g

    4-PW: Callaway X Forged '13 w/ Project X Pxi 6.0
    Wedges: Vokey SM7 50F, 54S & 60L - DG wedge flex
    Putter: Odyssey Stroke Lab #7 34"

    Ball: Callaway Chrome Soft

    ig-badge-view-24.png
    fbv_twitter.png
  •  Dave D Dave D Members Posts: 4,002 ✭✭
    edited Feb 27, 2014 #53
    my light bulb thought and feeling works! much better hip turn and weight more in right heel and much better angles FO at the top of the backswing, and nearly perfect on the tush line at the top, just needs a hare deeper right hip.



    the main thing that is still clear is that i need much more rotation in hips and core on the downswing so that needs work, but again a step in the right direction, all stepping stones in the process to developing a more consistent and repeatable swing!



    Im really enjoying how much simpler my swing is looking, looks more effortless and more just like 2 turns and a swish, just need more turn in the 2nd one!



    what do you guys think?



    [media=]



    [media=]
    Driver: Taylormade M2 10.5* w/ Hzrdus Black 6.0 62g
    3 Wood: Taylormade M1 3HL 17* w/ Hzrdus Black 6.0 75g
    2 iron: Taylormade P790 UDI w/ Hzrdus Black 6.0 85g

    4-PW: Callaway X Forged '13 w/ Project X Pxi 6.0
    Wedges: Vokey SM7 50F, 54S & 60L - DG wedge flex
    Putter: Odyssey Stroke Lab #7 34"

    Ball: Callaway Chrome Soft

    ig-badge-view-24.png
    fbv_twitter.png
  •  Dave D Dave D Members Posts: 4,002 ✭✭
    THIS!



    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfeu95BaLlA



    This is what I need on my downswing, Monte you are a genius!
    Driver: Taylormade M2 10.5* w/ Hzrdus Black 6.0 62g
    3 Wood: Taylormade M1 3HL 17* w/ Hzrdus Black 6.0 75g
    2 iron: Taylormade P790 UDI w/ Hzrdus Black 6.0 85g

    4-PW: Callaway X Forged '13 w/ Project X Pxi 6.0
    Wedges: Vokey SM7 50F, 54S & 60L - DG wedge flex
    Putter: Odyssey Stroke Lab #7 34"

    Ball: Callaway Chrome Soft

    ig-badge-view-24.png
    fbv_twitter.png
  •  Dave D Dave D Members Posts: 4,002 ✭✭
    Big improvement in my tush line and downswing. More turn through and better lead with the right elbow from what I can see. Ball flight is getting better and better. And best of all I'm getting my fade back when I get it right which I'd much prefer. Very excited about this season now!



    Driver: Taylormade M2 10.5* w/ Hzrdus Black 6.0 62g
    3 Wood: Taylormade M1 3HL 17* w/ Hzrdus Black 6.0 75g
    2 iron: Taylormade P790 UDI w/ Hzrdus Black 6.0 85g

    4-PW: Callaway X Forged '13 w/ Project X Pxi 6.0
    Wedges: Vokey SM7 50F, 54S & 60L - DG wedge flex
    Putter: Odyssey Stroke Lab #7 34"

    Ball: Callaway Chrome Soft

    ig-badge-view-24.png
    fbv_twitter.png
  • Deuce ExDeuce Ex Members Posts: 277 ✭✭
    davekzg wrote:


    Big improvement in my tush line and downswing. More turn through and better lead with the right elbow from what I can see. Ball flight is getting better and better. And best of all I'm getting my fade back when I get it right which I'd much prefer. Very excited about this season now!



    https://www.youtube....be_gdata_player




    Amazing. Look at that ball go. Good work!!
    Cobra Amp Cell Pro D+73
    Adams Idea A12 Pro 16* Aldila Rip
    Mizuno MP33 2i
    Mizuno MP-64 KBS X
    Vokey SM5 52*F + 58*K
    Odyssey ProType 2
  •  Dave D Dave D Members Posts: 4,002 ✭✭
    Deuce Ex wrote:

    davekzg wrote:


    Big improvement in my tush line and downswing. More turn through and better lead with the right elbow from what I can see. Ball flight is getting better and better. And best of all I'm getting my fade back when I get it right which I'd much prefer. Very excited about this season now!



    https://www.youtube....be_gdata_player




    Amazing. Look at that ball go. Good work!!


    Thanks, the difference in ball flight since I started working with Monte in May is night and day, so much more penetrating rather than a spinney high flight.
    Driver: Taylormade M2 10.5* w/ Hzrdus Black 6.0 62g
    3 Wood: Taylormade M1 3HL 17* w/ Hzrdus Black 6.0 75g
    2 iron: Taylormade P790 UDI w/ Hzrdus Black 6.0 85g

    4-PW: Callaway X Forged '13 w/ Project X Pxi 6.0
    Wedges: Vokey SM7 50F, 54S & 60L - DG wedge flex
    Putter: Odyssey Stroke Lab #7 34"

    Ball: Callaway Chrome Soft

    ig-badge-view-24.png
    fbv_twitter.png
  • dazzidazzi Members Posts: 35 ✭✭
    davekzg wrote:

    Deuce Ex wrote:

    davekzg wrote:


    Big improvement in my tush line and downswing. More turn through and better lead with the right elbow from what I can see. Ball flight is getting better and better. And best of all I'm getting my fade back when I get it right which I'd much prefer. Very excited about this season now!



    https://www.youtube....be_gdata_player




    Amazing. Look at that ball go. Good work!!


    Thanks, the difference in ball flight since I started working with Monte in May is night and day, so much more penetrating rather than a spinney high flight.




    Nice job Dave. Very nice. Your Club Champ better get at it now.
  •  Dave D Dave D Members Posts: 4,002 ✭✭
    dazzi wrote:

    davekzg wrote:

    Deuce Ex wrote:

    davekzg wrote:


    Big improvement in my tush line and downswing. More turn through and better lead with the right elbow from what I can see. Ball flight is getting better and better. And best of all I'm getting my fade back when I get it right which I'd much prefer. Very excited about this season now!



    [url="




    Amazing. Look at that ball go. Good work!!


    Thanks, the difference in ball flight since I started working with Monte in May is night and day, so much more penetrating rather than a spinney high flight.




    Nice job Dave. Very nice. Your Club Champ better get at it now.


    Thanks. But I am the club champ image/biggrin.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
    Driver: Taylormade M2 10.5* w/ Hzrdus Black 6.0 62g
    3 Wood: Taylormade M1 3HL 17* w/ Hzrdus Black 6.0 75g
    2 iron: Taylormade P790 UDI w/ Hzrdus Black 6.0 85g

    4-PW: Callaway X Forged '13 w/ Project X Pxi 6.0
    Wedges: Vokey SM7 50F, 54S & 60L - DG wedge flex
    Putter: Odyssey Stroke Lab #7 34"

    Ball: Callaway Chrome Soft

    ig-badge-view-24.png
    fbv_twitter.png
  • dazzidazzi Members Posts: 35 ✭✭
    davekzg wrote:

    dazzi wrote:

    davekzg wrote:

    Deuce Ex wrote:

    davekzg wrote:


    Big improvement in my tush line and downswing. More turn through and better lead with the right elbow from what I can see. Ball flight is getting better and better. And best of all I'm getting my fade back when I get it right which I'd much prefer. Very excited about this season now!



    https://www.youtube....be_gdata_player




    Amazing. Look at that ball go. Good work!!


    Thanks, the difference in ball flight since I started working with Monte in May is night and day, so much more penetrating rather than a spinney high flight.




    Nice job Dave. Very nice. Your Club Champ better get at it now.


    Thanks. But I am the club champ image/biggrin.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />




    image/read.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':read:' />
  • SchneeSchnee SOTABM NortheastClubWRX Posts: 5,472 ClubWRX
    davekzg wrote:

    dazzi wrote:

    davekzg wrote:


    [quote name='Deuce Ex'

    timestamp='1394145878' post='8814311']
    davekzg wrote:


    Big improvement in my tush line and downswing. More turn through and better lead with the right elbow from what I can see. Ball flight is getting better and better. And best of all I'm getting my fade back when I get it right which I'd much prefer. Very excited about this season now!



    [url="




    Amazing. Look at that ball go. Good work!!


    Thanks, the difference in ball flight since I started working with Monte in May is night and day, so much more penetrating rather than a spinney high flight.




    Nice job Dave. Very nice. Your Club Champ better get at it now.


    Thanks. But I am the club champ image/biggrin.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

    [/quote]





    That means there's only room for one thing... COURSE RECORD!
    "Grasshopper breaks wing
    soars with Master's healing words.
    Winter grounds him"

    -Hawkeye77

    Becky Johnson Award Nominee 2016


    Taylormade M6 10.5* Graphite Design AD DI 
    Taylormade SLDR Mini 14* Diamana Limited Edition 80g
    Titleist 818 H1 Mitsubishi Tensei Blue
    Cobra 2019 King Forged MB/CB KBS $ Taper
    Vokey SM7 50.12F, 54.14F Stealth S200
    [Vokey SM7 58.V Oil Can S200
    Scotty Cameron Futura X5 Welded Neck Custom (name TBD)

    ig-badge-48.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file