Mizuno JPX 825 Pro 4-PW,GW S300 - For Trade

clinkinfo ·  
clinkinfoclinkinfo Members  772WRX Points: 136Posts: 772 Golden Tee
Hi,

So like most of us, I have an iron setup in the bag and another I fiddle with on the side. This set isn't going to kick the gamers out, and I was going to sell them.....but...... I'd rather trade them and test drive another set!

This is a set of Mizuno jpx 825 pros with dynamic gold SL 300 shafts. Awesome combination, in fact my gamers are the same shaft setup. Love the SL lighter weight and DG trajectory. But I digress... these irons are in very nice condition, standard length (and I presume lie-loft, but can't confirm since I don't have an angle checker, but they are forged and easy to bend to whatever you might want)

Faces look great, heads and shafts look great. Very little chatter. I just put new standard black widow multi material grips on, they have only been to the range a few times with the new grips. Check out the photos!

I'll throw a number of $450 on them, but I'd rather trade them for another stiff flexed iron set. I'd be mostly interested in forgiving player styles through blades. Least interested in straight game improvement sets. Love unique shafts, maybe even graphite? Who knows....try me, worst I say is a polite "no thanks".

Thanks!!
Posted:
Tagged:

Comments

• ncwave2084ncwave2084 Members  192WRX Points: 36Posts: 192 Fairways
    Pm sent
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • CRGOLFCRGOLF North Smithfield, RIMembers  2900WRX Points: 164Handicap: 4Posts: 2,900 Titanium Tees
    Trade PM sent for a set of callaway X Hot pros 4-GW
    Posted:
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    Taylor Made Sim Max 10.5* Ventus 6S
    Taylor Made Sim Max 15* 3W Ventus 6S
    Callaway Apex CF16  3-PW Recoil F3
    Titleist Vokey SM6 50* Chrome wedge Flex
    Cleveland RTX-4  54*-10 Raw DG S400
    Cleveland RTX-4  58*-09 Satin DG S400
    Evnroll 1.2 35"
  • Dhurley7Dhurley7 Members  432WRX Points: 56Posts: 432 Greens
    PM sent.....thanks!

- Daniel
    Posted:
  • sleepy_augustosleepy_augusto Members  944WRX Points: 60Posts: 944 Golden Tee
    PM sent. Thanks
    Posted:
  • clinkinfoclinkinfo Members  772WRX Points: 136Posts: 772 Golden Tee
    Thanks for all the interest!
    Posted:
This discussion has been closed.