Fantasy Football End of the Year parties?

BillsPride12BillsPride12 Members Posts: 59
edited Dec 13, 2013 in The 19th Hole #1
For those of you who participate in Fantasy Football leagues do you celebrate the end of your season with a get together? Anything cool? Living in the northeast options are somewhat limited at this time of the year(can't do an outdoor BBQ like we do for our draft party, it falls right after Xmas so nobody really wants to host anybody at their house after just getting done with the holidays). Our league has decided to head to a Hibachi restaurant for dinner and drinks/trophy presentation this year. I actually think that will be a great time and serve the purpose. Anybody else do anything cool?

Comments

• jgolfinjgolfin Members Posts: 443 ✭✭
    My fantasy football league is made up of people in 4 different states. We can only get together once a year and that is for the draft and trophy presentation. Playoffs are usually three weeks of text messages that are world class ribbing.
    Titleist 917 D2 10.5 Oban Kiyoshi 65 04
    Srixon F45 15* KK stiff
    Bridgestone J15HY 21* Fubuki z80 Stiff
    Bridgestone Tour B X HI 21* 6.5 HC Evenflow Black
    Bridgestone Tour B CBP 5-PW $-Taper 120
    Bridgestone Tour B XW-1 50*,54*,58* Modus 125 wedge
    Scotty Golo 5

Sun Mountain Hybrid Bag
    Bushnell Z6
  • RJRJRJRJRJRJ Members Posts: 5,935 ✭✭
    jgolfin wrote:

My fantasy football league is made up of people in 4 different states. We can only get together once a year and that is for the draft and trophy presentation. Playoffs are usually three weeks of text messages that are world class ribbing.

Exactly how mine is. We have a few people fly in from throughout the country just to draft and make fun of each other. Its the most awesome part about fantasy football.
    Ping G25 w/ RIP Phenom
    Adams Super LS Hybrid 17*
    Adams SS Super Hybrid 19*
    i20 4-UW
    Taylormade TM-110
    Cleveland CG14 56 & 60