ATT data coverage

calc61calc61 Army Veteran 1980-1984Members Posts: 2,939
Share data with my wife,I think 1kb or whatever and don't get it.Pay 20 more for 4kb but I dont go on the internet and have wifi at work.is it worth it?New to this stuff,sorry.Dont have a router at home yet.I like free apps and dont want to go over is 2 each the norm?Worth the upgrade? BTW att is my carrier.
Haven't played in over 2 years.
Still dealing with bladder cancer.I'm in the hands of the VA now.
Tagged:

Comments

• RookieBlue7RookieBlue7 Members Posts: 13,158 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you not have unlimited before? If so, you're grandfathered and can keep it. That's what I loved about them announcing that.
  • SilverBulletsSilverBullets BMW Members Posts: 5,912 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Did you not have unlimited before? If so, you're grandfathered and can keep it. That's what I loved about them announcing that.

Yeah but the unlimited is $5 more per plan. I dropped the unlimited for my wife and I because neither of us had gone over 2mb in data in out 2 years (mostly use wifi). I figured I might as well save $10 per month than hold onto the unlimited plan simply because I could.
    Taylormade M6 10.5* - HZRDUS Smoke Black 6.5
    Taylormade '16 M2 15*
    Titleist 816h 21*
    Callaway Apex 4i thru PW - Nippon Modus 125 Tour X
    Vokey SM6 50*, 54*, 58*
    Scotty Cameron Circa 62 No. 2 - Scotty Custom Shop
  • calc61calc61 Army Veteran 1980-1984 Members Posts: 2,939
    iphone 4s users,what kinda case do you use that protects the face that isn't to pricey
    Haven't played in over 2 years.
    Still dealing with bladder cancer.I'm in the hands of the VA now.
  • baseballfrk8998baseballfrk8998 Members Posts: 5,714 ✭✭
    calc61 wrote:

iphone 4s users,what kinda case do you use that protects the face that isn't to pricey

Look on Amazon. They have the best reviewers on the planet and you can find anything and everything iphone related.
    8.5* Tour Issue 07 Burner // PL Red 65x
    14* SLDR // Speeder 8.3x
    19* SLDR Resuce // Speeder 9.3s
    RocketBladez Tour 4-PW // C-Taper
    52* & 58* Callaway MD2 // S-300
    Odyssey Metal X Milled #1
  • SilverBulletsSilverBullets BMW Members Posts: 5,912 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    My good friends own a iPhone case company. Their website is putacaseon.me. Pretty much all of their standard cases are very girly, but, they do custom stuff. You can just email them through the site and give them either a picture or give them some idea of what you are looking to do. They make some really cool stuff when you order a custom case and let them roll with it.
    Taylormade M6 10.5* - HZRDUS Smoke Black 6.5
    Taylormade '16 M2 15*
    Titleist 816h 21*
    Callaway Apex 4i thru PW - Nippon Modus 125 Tour X
    Vokey SM6 50*, 54*, 58*
    Scotty Cameron Circa 62 No. 2 - Scotty Custom Shop
  • RookieBlue7RookieBlue7 Members Posts: 13,158 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    I have both LifeProof and Otter Box cases. I work inside a power plant and they both provide ample protection. I've dropped them from 15 feet on to the concrete floor on accident and not a scratch on the phones.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file