Jordan Retro 11's Gamma

SLIMER39SLIMER39 Members Posts: 1,204 ✭✭
Anyone into today's release?

image_zps00fe8be6.jpg

Comments

• Boogs2Boogs2 Turbulence is caused by air fish Members Posts: 8,483 ✭✭
    Man....even though I'm out of the Jordan/SB's game....I still want some type of pair of 11's. My holy grails will forever be the space jams, but these are up there with the concords. But its too hard to get a pair with stupid hypebeast.

Maybe when I win the lottery I'll just buy a pair for like 600-800 from flightclub and get it over with lol.

Great pick up!
  • gambitgambit Members Posts: 4,183 ✭✭
    These aren't bad. My favorites were the cool grey, then the black/red. When the 11s first came out way back when I got all my shoes before they were released while everyone waited in line. I'm too old to get up and wait in the cold for a 5am lottery release.
  • scratchswingerscratchswinger Members Posts: 16,198 ✭✭
    How long did you stand in line for those?
  • mnplayermnplayer Members Posts: 1,719
    Picked mine up this morning, not a huge fan to be honest. Really wanted the Columbia's this year.
  • SLIMER39SLIMER39 Members Posts: 1,204 ✭✭

How long did you stand in line for those?

I didn't wait at all, I was able to win two raffles and just walked into each store.

Besides the Space Jams these are definitely second on my list.
  • somaplrsomaplr Vaya con Dios, Brah Members Posts: 3,974
    I got mine. I like these better than the space jams - mainly due to the gum sole on the SJ's being a lot lighter gum sole that yellows over time.
    Cobra LTD Pro Matrix Ozik 75M4 Black Tie Xflex
    TaylorMade TP R15 3W Fuji Speeder TS 8.3 Xflex
    TaylorMade TP R15 20* Fuji Speeder 869 TS Xflex
    Mizuno JPX-900 Tour 4-PW KBS CTaper Xflex
    Mizuno T7 50,54,58 KBS CTaper Xflex
    OdysseyWorks 38" 2 Ball Fang
  • gambitgambit Members Posts: 4,183 ✭✭
    edited Dec 22, 2013 #8
    somaplr wrote:

I got mine. I like these better than the space jams - mainly due to the gum sole on the SJ's being a lot lighter gum sole that yellows over time.

That's the one thing I didn't like about the 11s was the yellowing so quickly. That's what I loved so much about the black and reds. I wonder if the darker sole on the gammas will yellow?

If I had to pick though the 11s overall aren't my favorite. I loved the 3s and 4s.
  • RookieBlue7RookieBlue7 Members Posts: 13,157 ✭✭
    Buddy of mine picked up 3 pair 3 days ago... He always gets them a few days early
  • Boogs2Boogs2 Turbulence is caused by air fish Members Posts: 8,483 ✭✭
    Just remembered why I stopped buying Jordans in the first place:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCNWzQe4OPs

There are more videos...but they're all pretty much the same.