Jordan Retro 11's Gamma

SLIMER39 ·  
SLIMER39SLIMER39  1205WRX Points: 60Members Posts: 1,205 Platinum Tees
Anyone into today's release?

image_zps00fe8be6.jpg
Posted:

Comments

• Boogs2Boogs2 Turbulence is caused by air fish  8484WRX Points: 151Members Posts: 8,484 Titanium Tees
    Man....even though I'm out of the Jordan/SB's game....I still want some type of pair of 11's. My holy grails will forever be the space jams, but these are up there with the concords. But its too hard to get a pair with stupid hypebeast.

Maybe when I win the lottery I'll just buy a pair for like 600-800 from flightclub and get it over with lol.

Great pick up!
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • gambitgambit  4401WRX Points: 227Members Posts: 4,401 Titanium Tees
    These aren't bad. My favorites were the cool grey, then the black/red. When the 11s first came out way back when I got all my shoes before they were released while everyone waited in line. I'm too old to get up and wait in the cold for a 5am lottery release.
    Posted:
  • scratchswingerscratchswinger  16444WRX Points: 350Members Posts: 16,444 Titanium Tees
    How long did you stand in line for those?
    Posted:
  • mnplayermnplayer  1719WRX Points: 40Members Posts: 1,719 Bunkers
    Picked mine up this morning, not a huge fan to be honest. Really wanted the Columbia's this year.
    Posted:
  • SLIMER39SLIMER39  1205WRX Points: 60Members Posts: 1,205 Platinum Tees

How long did you stand in line for those?

I didn't wait at all, I was able to win two raffles and just walked into each store.

Besides the Space Jams these are definitely second on my list.
    Posted:
  • somaplrsomaplr Vaya con Dios, Brah  3974WRX Points: 2Members Posts: 3,974 Titanium Tees
    I got mine. I like these better than the space jams - mainly due to the gum sole on the SJ's being a lot lighter gum sole that yellows over time.
    Posted:
    Cobra LTD Pro Matrix Ozik 75M4 Black Tie Xflex
    TaylorMade TP R15 3W Fuji Speeder TS 8.3 Xflex
    TaylorMade TP R15 20* Fuji Speeder 869 TS Xflex
    Mizuno JPX-900 Tour 4-PW KBS CTaper Xflex
    Mizuno T7 50,54,58 KBS CTaper Xflex
    OdysseyWorks 38" 2 Ball Fang
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • gambitgambit  4401WRX Points: 227Members Posts: 4,401 Titanium Tees
    somaplr wrote:

I got mine. I like these better than the space jams - mainly due to the gum sole on the SJ's being a lot lighter gum sole that yellows over time.

That's the one thing I didn't like about the 11s was the yellowing so quickly. That's what I loved so much about the black and reds. I wonder if the darker sole on the gammas will yellow?

If I had to pick though the 11s overall aren't my favorite. I loved the 3s and 4s.
    Posted:
  • RookieBlue7RookieBlue7  13164WRX Points: 182Members Posts: 13,164 Titanium Tees
    Buddy of mine picked up 3 pair 3 days ago... He always gets them a few days early
    Posted:
  • Boogs2Boogs2 Turbulence is caused by air fish  8484WRX Points: 151Members Posts: 8,484 Titanium Tees
    Just remembered why I stopped buying Jordans in the first place:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCNWzQe4OPs

There are more videos...but they're all pretty much the same.
    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.