Help with iPad logging off site

CHARGERSCHARGERS Members Posts: 793
My iPad keeps getting kicked off the site and I cant find the help desk ticket list page

Thx

When clicking on the 'Help Desk' link on the links bar you will be taken to the Help Desk Ticket list page. This page displays all the tickets you have created, as well as public tickets, with some information about them. The screen also includes some filter options. Clicking on a Tickets's name will take you to that Ticket.
Tagged:

Comments

• BC33BC33 Divot taker Members Posts: 444 ✭✭
    When you say getting kicked off do you mean getting logged out? If so...

Don't select Private when opening a new tab. I had the same issue, unselected Private and haven't had to log back in.
    10.5 Callaway Epic Flash Sub Zero Tensei Blue 65
    Callaway Rogue 3 wood Even Flow Blue 70
    Callaway XHot Pro 5 Wood Project X LV
    Apex Pro '16 4-PW Project X 6.0
    Callaway MD Forged 50, 54
    MD PM Grind 58 and 64
    Odyssey MXM 9 HT
    TaylorMade TP5X
  • ImpImp Fueled Members Posts: 5,951 ✭✭
    Post here:

http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/forum/21-website-help-news-feedback/

Also let them know if you're using the "App" or the actual Website.

--kC
    Callaway Fusion / RBZ 3W / Mizuno JPX-EZ Forged Irons / Callaway MD3 52*, 58*, 64*
  • Arizonalefty59Arizonalefty59 Members Posts: 7,382 ✭✭
    Is anyone else having problems when you hit the back button on the ipad to go look at a new thread or something that it doesn't refresh the threads? I have to hit the actual tab on top instead of just hitting the back button because if I just hit the back button it won't show the latest comment on a thread.
    Titleist 915 D2 w/ Tour GP-6x
    Callaway Big Bertha V-Series w/ Attas 4u 7x
    Titleist 915H 21* w/ Alidila Rogue 85X
    Titleist 712 AP2's w/ X100's
    Titleist Vokey SM4's 52/56/60
    Scotty Cameron 009 350G
    https://forums.golfwrx.com/discussion/1112997/az-lefty-titleist-and-cameron-junkie-pic-heavy-11-05-update#latest
  • ImpImp Fueled Members Posts: 5,951 ✭✭
    As with any browser, it woudn't, as it's working off your cache instead of forcing a re-load (button presses force re-loads, browser buttons do not unless set that way). I know most browsers have a setting someplace to re-load content somewhere.

--kC
    Callaway Fusion / RBZ 3W / Mizuno JPX-EZ Forged Irons / Callaway MD3 52*, 58*, 64*
  • CHARGERSCHARGERS Members Posts: 793
    BC33 wrote:

When you say getting kicked off do you mean getting logged out? If so...

Don't select Private when opening a new tab. I had the same issue, unselected Private and haven't had to log back in.

Thanks, i think it's better now

Thank you for your help