2024 RBC Heritage WITB photos ×

Hilarious Ebay listing, Translation software fail

KYMAR

OK So just criusing around ebay and checking out 3 woods (even though i just bought one, have another one on the way, and was fairly happy with the one I had in the bag last year :russian_roulette: ) Anyway I was looking at the JPX line from Mizzy and came across a listing for a womens JPX 825 and the price was....wait for it.....650 bucks! So of course i had to click on it and read the description, It is from a Japanese seller and this is the actual description used. Copied and pasted.

MIZUNO ( Mizuno )

It makes burn by the weak woman of JPX825 fairway wood ¡ of the flying of the design of the exclusive use of the woman of ¡ of the performance of the carry of that it is easy to do Item introduction strike ~ and it is "KU".of the special shaft ¡ color which is sky blue swing however, that a ball is of the rising carry the up of being possible OBJ DO ¡ comfortably caught fast in the sphereWhen possible in the suite area which is wide by adopting and expanding the performance of the carry of that it is easy to do explanation strike ~ of the enactment goods, the direction of the woman exclusive use "JPX 825" fairway wood ¡ two heel to fly in kind and the moment of inertia of the longitudinal-direction, doing the fashionable which isn't too showyIt suppresses the loss of the carry even if the RBI is loose, to be few and it shows a stable directionality.¡ It is easy to go up the ball from the top of the lawn and it stretches a carry at the high trajectory.¡ The woman exclusive use design that the whole is roughly bent smoothly in hand condition about the shaftThe swing to feel easyIt catches a ball tightly and it is possible to fly it kindly.¡ The grip color placing a special order system which can choose "Ladies R" flex, too, in the taste of it of "light-weight and the bat standard" shaft design œ who analyzed the swing of the lineup œ woman by placing a special order compatible for the woman who wants to be prosperous tightly.

Callaway XR Pro Attas Tour SPX X
Taylormade Tour issue 15* V Steel 3 wood
Hybrid undecided
Cobra Amp Cell Pro's (All MB) 4-GW Project X Rifle 6.0
Cleveland CG15 56 and 60
White Hot 6 Long Neck

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='xThor' timestamp='1388042164' post='8349127']
haha. crazy transaltions are always humerous.

everything should be "bat standard".
[/quote]

well, everything for weak women who want to fly it kindly should be.

I said "software" in the title but I am sure this is the listers own doing. I can't imagine the mess I would create with a similar length descritpion I translated myself with nothing but a Japanese translation book. Probably start an international incident.

Hybrid undecided
Cleveland CG15 56 and 60
White Hot 6 Long Neck

[quote name='RJRJRJ' timestamp='1388044125' post='8349147']
I was busting up after the first line.
[/quote]

Indeed and I thought the last line made a nice bookend.

Hybrid undecided
Cleveland CG15 56 and 60
White Hot 6 Long Neck

Oh Lord let me catch my breath! I spit tobacco juice and coffee all over my keyboard laughed so hard my ribs are hurting

Driver--- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha--- Speeder 565 R flex

5W  --- TM V Steel Fubuki 60r

7W --- TM V Steel UST Pro Force 65 R flex

9W--- TM V Steel Stock V Steel R flex shaft

Irons 5 thru PW TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R F

SW Callaway PM Grind 56* Modified Grind KBS Tour Wedge

LW Vokey SM5 L Grind 58* 04 bounce Stock Vokey Shaft

Putter Macgregor Bobby Grace Mark 4 V-Foil Broomstick

[b][size="2"][color="#000000"]woman by placing a special order compatible for the woman who wants to be prosperous tightly.[/color][/size][/b]

that's gotta be some kind of joke! Love it!

Wishon 919 THI 11* 0.5* Open
Wishon 929 HS 14.5*, 19* 0.5 Open
Wishon 775HS 22*, 25*
Wishon 5, 6 560 MC 7-PW MMC MB
Wishon 54, 59 Micro-Groove HM
All shafts are S2S Stepless Steel Wishon

[quote name='MtlJeff' timestamp='1388070775' post='8349757']
it is easy to go up the ball from the lawn

LOL!
[/quote]

Well yeah because it stretches the carry from the high trajectory. Duh (as the kids say)

EDIT: I have some stuff I;m gonna throw on the BST at some point and I think I am going to use this as my pitch to sell my Tour issue SFTP 2.0 version 2 3 wood. "It stretches the carry from the High trajectory, Make offers)

Hybrid undecided
Cleveland CG15 56 and 60
White Hot 6 Long Neck

[quote name='KYMAR' timestamp='1388076321' post='8350199']

LOL!
[/quote]

Well yeah because it stretches the carry from the high trajectory. Duh (as the kids say)

EDIT: I have some stuff I;m gonna throw on the BST at some point and I think I am going to use this as my pitch to sell my Tour issue SFTP 2.0 version 2 3 wood. "It stretches the carry from the High trajectory, Make offers)
[/quote]

And it achieves you very prosperous tightly.

Wishon 775HS 22*, 25*

[quote name='KYMAR' timestamp='1388076321' post='8350199']

LOL!
[/quote]

[/quote]

Can you actually please do that? Like something you don't care much about, and are going to sell for like 5$ anyway. Just post it and translate something, and then translate back. It's always hilarious

For example

"This club hits the ball for miles and miles, the face is very springy and very forgiving. You will hit many fairways with this bomber of a 3 wood!"

Translated into turkish, and then back, becomes:

"These clubs hit the ball for miles and miles, his face is very springy and very forgiving. You three will hit fairway wood with many of these bombers!"

Not too different, but still awesome.....or this (translated into azerbajani and back):

"I have only hit this driver five times, and it is in impeccable condition. The skymark was put there by my friend who hit it once but it does not affect play. These have to move because i really want the new big bertha alpha and it's gravity changing capability"

"I just drive it five times and it is flawless. The skymark times, but my friend is having an impact on this game. I really like the new big BERTHA alpha, because of its ability to move and change the weight of"

Srixon ZX5 w/PX Hzrdus Red 60

Srixon ZX 15 w/PX Hzrdus Red 70

Tour Edge C723 21* w/PX hzrdus black 80

Titleist T150 4-AW w/PX LZ 6.0

Titleist Jet Black 54/60 with PX LZ 6.0

Deschamps Crisp Antique 

actually, starting with the next post, every post in this thread should be done using google translate. I nominate Azerbajani and back, just because it's awesome and because poor Azerbijan probably never gets their language learnt by anyone.

Deschamps Crisp Antique 

This, of course, is not the subject of fun on Boxing Day. I will enjoy this monitoring to pass the time. Also stupid thrillhouse

Deschamps Crisp Antique 

Everyone stopped posting in this thread, how come all of a sudden, we need to keep this thread going. I have at least one title that translates to the Internet that you do not want to be a member of a site

Deschamps Crisp Antique 

[quote name='MtlJeff' timestamp='1388084827' post='8350805']
This, of course, is not the subject of fun on Boxing Day. I will enjoy this monitoring to pass the time. Also stupid thrillhouse
[/quote]

this effin killed me! Well done sir.!

Also stupid thrillhouse. LMFAO.

Wishon 775HS 22*, 25*

[quote name='KYMAR' timestamp='1388041305' post='8349119']
OK So just criusing around ebay and checking out 3 woods (even though i just bought one, have another one on the way, and was fairly happy with the one I had in the bag last year :russian_roulette: ) Anyway I was looking at the JPX line from Mizzy and came across a listing for a womens JPX 825 and the price was....wait for it.....650 bucks! So of course i had to click on it and read the description, It is from a Japanese seller and this is the actual description used. Copied and pasted.

[color=#000000][size=3][b]MIZUNO ( Mizuno )[/b][/size][/color]

[color=#000000][size=3][b]It makes burn by the weak woman of JPX825 fairway wood ¡ of the flying of the design of the exclusive use of the woman of ¡ of the performance of the carry of that it is easy to do Item introduction strike ~ and it is "KU".of the special shaft ¡ color which is sky blue swing however, that a ball is of the rising carry the up of being possible OBJ DO ¡ comfortably caught fast in the sphereWhen possible in the suite area which is wide by adopting and expanding the performance of the carry of that it is easy to do explanation strike ~ of the enactment goods, the direction of the woman exclusive use "JPX 825" fairway wood ¡ two heel to fly in kind and the moment of inertia of the longitudinal-direction, doing the fashionable which isn't too showyIt suppresses the loss of the carry even if the RBI is loose, to be few and it shows a stable directionality.¡ It is easy to go up the ball from the top of the lawn and it stretches a carry at the high trajectory.¡ The woman exclusive use design that the whole is roughly bent smoothly in hand condition about the shaftThe swing to feel easyIt catches a ball tightly and it is possible to fly it kindly.¡ The grip color placing a special order system which can choose "Ladies R" flex, too, in the taste of it of "light-weight and the bat standard" shaft design œ who analyzed the swing of the lineup œ woman by placing a special order compatible for the woman who wants to be prosperous tightly.[/b][/size][/color]
[/quote]

Usually to ads to write foreign people Americans themselves better with English, because it's really funny! But alas, it really screws up the language a lot of us out there to have fun it will be a goober, and prosperous tightly honey!

Wishon 775HS 22*, 25*

translated from Urdu

"For sale is a black R1 with stiff graphite shaft, fresh off the tour van. Get ready to out-bomb everyone in your group. This club won't turn you into tiger, but it will give you more birdie opportunities. $500 obo. Trade interests include exotic putters and shafts."

"Fresh off a tour van stiff graphite shaft for sale, is a black R1. Everyone in your group to get ready for the bomb. Tiger will not turn you into the club, but it will give you more opportunities to Animals. $ 500 obo each. Foreign business interests include putters and shafts"

Ping G25 w/ RIP Phenom
Adams Super LS Hybrid 17*
Adams SS Super Hybrid 19*
i20 4-UW
Taylormade TM-110
Cleveland CG14 56 & 60

[quote name='RJRJRJ' timestamp='1388091068' post='8351289']
translated from Urdu

"For sale is a black R1 with stiff graphite shaft, fresh off the tour van. Get ready to out-bomb everyone in your group. This club won't turn you into tiger, but it will give you more birdie opportunities. $500 obo. Trade interests include exotic putters and shafts."

"Fresh off a tour van stiff graphite shaft for sale, is a black R1. Everyone in your group to get ready for the bomb. Tiger will not turn you into the club, but it will give you more opportunities to Animals. $ 500 obo each. Foreign business interests include putters and shafts"
[/quote]

that's pretty funny! If you translate from english to one language and then a totally diff language and then back to english...you get some truly messed up stuff. Love it!

Wishon 775HS 22*, 25*

[quote name='tembolo1284' timestamp='1388090843' post='8351265']
Mtljeff man you are a genius.
[/quote]

i just try and have fun zone of this forum is to keep everyone entertained for the nineteenth hole

Deschamps Crisp Antique 

[quote name='RJRJRJ' timestamp='1388091068' post='8351289']
translated from Urdu

[/quote]

LOL

Persian:
"For Sale R1 black with graphite shaft stiff, fresh off a tour van. [b]Preparing to bomb everyone in your group at the club will not turn you into a tiger, but it gives you more birdie opportunities.[/b] 500 $ OBO. exotic putters and shafts commercial interests. "

Ping G25 w/ RIP Phenom
Adams Super LS Hybrid 17*
Adams SS Super Hybrid 19*
i20 4-UW
Taylormade TM-110
Cleveland CG14 56 & 60

here is the opening post from my "want to quit ho'ing, cultivate an image thread"....translated to azerbajani and back. Note the part about being on honeymoon and "puling out all week"....LOLLOL...you can't make that up

[i]Thus, towards the end of the year , " I 'm going to go out hoing .... " or "how do i get hoing " see a ton of threads saying ... So here is my personal advice to people is not.[/i]

[i]A " player" when you think you know , for example, considered the best player in the club . They used a full bag of new products is almost never . So far, the use of a valid driver's 5-year- iron sets, wedges , putter faq reliably beat : "I have spoken prototype of what is in the bag ," and the answer is always going to be something like , say , start a thread asking[/i]

[i]So , my advice to you guys is to bring pictures ! Try and get the guy ! Why is not anyone try and even themselves a " player" in the bag admit that resembles a bag that does not build ?[/i]

[i]I got this idea when I was in the honeymoon . I brought all backup products . I was Eye2 irons and wedges , and a 3 wood but the older model was a hybrid . I had a DOT driver and putter Ping G2 ANSER . And a current of 12 clubs nothing. I looked like a hobo at the end of the week all week and did not shave . But the point is i played the crap out of the image . Guys , "what changes do i work , i do not know " .... and then the "I 'm the guy out" and asked about the club you want to meet . I ( and I 'm playing 1 index ) but i pulled out all week , they will use the shackle 20 -year-old played with it and had spoken to the boy , " that would be like , I'm not the guy to say, " There are 3 trees . I used 73 shoots and the bearded hobo was Eye2 . I was a folk stuff ![/i]

[i]Point i can say that i was older stuff that is liked . I felt like a player . "I do not want the new stuff " started thinking ... i kinda want to be the guy who plays the best of the old and the bag . "He needs to end and it's great to play well ," I like the people that want to be the guy[/i]

[i]Hoing want to quit ? Try and be the guy . We used to use this stuff is not the best players . also beard[/i]

[i]MtlJeff In this case , some advice[/i]

Deschamps Crisp Antique 

[i]"He needs to end..."[/i]

Interestingly enough this is EXACTLY how i feel about the guy who brings out 20 year old clubs and beats me by 8 strokes.

Hybrid undecided
Cleveland CG15 56 and 60
White Hot 6 Long Neck