Tour scotty cameron putter.

marc_88marc_88 Members Posts: 11
Just a post for a bit of help. I have a scotty cameron putter tour/circle T from a tour player. Don't want to say anymore just yet, but any help on how to sell such a putter or how much you would expect for one would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Comments

• saggysagsaggysag Members Posts: 441 ✭✭
    Ebay has a ton , also check cameron collector. Also, post a few pics
  • KJLarryKJLarry At least it's sitting up. ClubWRX Posts: 118
    edited Feb 12, 2014 #3
    Take a look on EBay for any similar models. Search closed auctions and you will get an idea of what similar models went for. You could also post a picture here and I'm sure you would get a few opinions on its value.

Apparently we were typing at the same time.
  • marc_88marc_88 Members Posts: 11
    Thanks I will take a few photos to show and get opinions, it's a a Newport two tour use only with players name stamped etc.
  • blairdblaird Members Posts: 2,153 ✭✭
    It would also help if you sent it in to the custom shop for a coa. This will help assure people that it was made for a certain player and may add some value to it.
  • kekoakekoa ClubWRX Posts: 8,849 ClubWRX
    blaird wrote:

It would also help if you sent it in to the custom shop for a coa. This will help assure people that it was made for a certain player and may add some value to it.

I wonder if sending it in for coa could also open up a can of worms.
    I was thinking the same thing, I've never sent it away because it's my friend who is the player in question so I was given it from him, so I know it's real.
    marc_88 wrote:

I was thinking the same thing, I've never sent it away because it's my friend who is the player in question so I was given it from him, so I know it's real.

In that case i wouldn't send it in. he might get some heat from it and u may not get the putter back. lol

Looks like a weldy with beach slot. Just keep it. Definitely a legit tour putter.
  • shaffeshaffe Members Posts: 2,081 ✭✭
    I'd have to have some serious cash flow problems to part with that.
    Yea that's true, was just wondering what sort of money it would be worth! I've seen ones nowhere near as rare/not welded etc and not for specific player being sold for the guts of 5 grand.
    shaffe wrote:

I'd have to have some serious cash flow problems to part with that.

It's lying in my house doing nothing for me or itself so just thought someone who actually collects them would benefit from it rather than collecting dust!
  • mguhlermguhler Members Posts: 719 ✭✭
    Nice weldie there. A beach on a Select isn't seen very often. $1500-ish. There may be some upside on the weld and beach slot, but not much.

How does the ball feel off of the face?
    Cally Epic SZ 9* - Aldila Tour Green
    Cally X2 Hot Pro 15* - Aldila Tour Green
    Srixon ZH45 #3 & #4 - Kuro Kage Black 70
    Mizuno MP-5 4-9 - Grafalloy ProLogic
    Scratch 8620DS 47* -Steelfiber i95s
    Vokey SM6/M Brushed Copper 54* & 58*
    Tour Cameron NP2
    WITB Link
    Would player make much of a difference? It's nice off the face, not like the standard beach, A bit more solid feel.
    marc_88 wrote:

Yea that's true, was just wondering what sort of money it would be worth! I've seen ones nowhere near as rare/not welded etc and not for specific player being sold for the guts of 5 grand.

5 grand? no.

At this point it really depends on who the player is. I'd wager a mini tour or web.com guy maybe? Anyhow my guess would be $1,000-$1,500 if you are lucky as this is an entry level tour putter with some cool features. Just an opinion. GL
  • MitchellMitchell Members Posts: 5,471 ✭✭
    If it's from friend & has name stamped, do not sell it as will cause player unneeded scrutiny.
    Taylormade r510tp 10.5* Fuji Evo TS 661
    Taylormade 300 tour 15* Fuji TS 8.0
    Taylormade V Steel 18* Purple Ice 85
    TEE CNC Ltd. Forged 3-pw s400
    Artisan 53* s400
    Artisan 58* s400
    Cameron 1996 Laguna
    If it is a big time star, yeah there are collectors who fall over themselves for tour player putters, but major winning, world #1 names. Otherwise, no impact to the value. Is it stamped for the player anywhere?
    Tour Cameron NP2
    WITB Link
    Your wager would be massively out lol! Just say it was a top your player?
    mguhler wrote:

If it is a big time star, yeah there are collectors who fall over themselves for tour player putters, but major winning, world #1 names. Otherwise, no impact to the value. Is it stamped for the player anywhere?

Yes it's stamped on the back which is why I haven't put a picture of that up. I'm just curious tbh, although I'm a crazy keen golfer, I am only interested in playing not collecting putters so have no idea of what value something like this would be.
  • EJ MacEJ Mac Getting Closer Members Posts: 3,019
    Is it possibly one of DD's old putter's? Nice putter by the way not sure if I would let it go for the values guesstimated here. I'd game that, but I like Beached putters to begin with.
    Cally 9.5 Xhot Fuel TS 60 tipped
    RBZ Stage 2 Tour 16.5* HL Attas 7S
    909H 17*, 21* &24* V Steel
    5-GW Cobra Pro M/B 950g/h
    Cleveland 588 Tour Zip Grooves 54*
    34" C&L 355g Beached
    WITB Link
    marc_88 wrote:

Cmon. Top tour players only roll GSS!!! image/taunt.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':taunt:' />

Name the player or close this thread.
    You might get a little more if it could be authenticated with the players name on the certificate. Maybe top end on eBay is $1700, but I doubt it would go that high. $1200-$1500 is probably where it would net out.
    Tour Cameron NP2
    WITB Link
    kekoa wrote:

marc_88 wrote:

Cmon. Top tour players only roll GSS!!! image/taunt.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':taunt:' />

Name the player or close this thread.

Funny that, clearly you know your stuff. I'm not naming, you don't have to comment if you don't want to I'm only asking out of interest. But it is a current top player.
  • misplacedtexan83misplacedtexan83 Members Posts: 15,316 ✭✭
    Let's make it easy... 250 cash? Sound good?
    Callaway Rogue SZ *9.0 w/ UST Mamyia Proforce V2 6F4 (US Open Edition)

Callaway Rogue SZ *13.5 w/ Project X Even flow 75 S

Callaway SZ Rogue SZ *18 w/ Project X Even flow 75 S

Callaway 18' Xforged 4-P w/ KBS $taper 120 S

Callaway Tactical Wedges 50S & 54S & 58W w/ True Temper S200

Odyssey #6 Long Neck White Hot

#lookatthebaby #teamcallaway
    Haha �� at least somebody here has a sense of humor ��
  • MedsonMedson Members Posts: 2,310 ✭✭
    Unless you are willing to disclose player's name, the ballpark numbers that multiple people have quoted are the best you can get.
  • misplacedtexan83misplacedtexan83 Members Posts: 15,316 ✭✭
    Okay okay 300 you pulled my arm. I would look at the cameron collector website because I hear they are the experts. Good luck and it's nice looking.
    Callaway Rogue SZ *9.0 w/ UST Mamyia Proforce V2 6F4 (US Open Edition)

Callaway Rogue SZ *13.5 w/ Project X Even flow 75 S

Callaway SZ Rogue SZ *18 w/ Project X Even flow 75 S

Callaway 18' Xforged 4-P w/ KBS $taper 120 S

Callaway Tactical Wedges 50S & 54S & 58W w/ True Temper S200

Odyssey #6 Long Neck White Hot

#lookatthebaby #teamcallaway
  • joehaug2joehaug2 Members Posts: 10 ✭✭

Please let me know if you decide to sell

• Rob McHughRob McHugh Rob ClubWRX Posts: 976 ClubWRX

You are asking people to help with no assistance. I’m the easiest going guy on here, but agree - if you can’t/won’t name the player, you are wasting everyone’s time including your own.

Rob

• Forged4everForged4ever To See A Man’s True Character, Play Golf With Him The Burgh/Hdcp: My gene poolClubWRX Posts: 15,683 ClubWRX
    edited Apr 21, 2019 12:42pm #30

@Rob McHugh said:
    You are asking people to help with no assistance. I’m the easiest going guy on here, but agree - if you can’t/won’t name the player, you are wasting everyone’s time including your own.

Rob

Hey Bro, I hope all’s well👊

Happy Easter to you & yours🐣

We are definitely late to the party 🎉 😂

This Putz hadn’t been on the board since 02/13/2014 and I definitely think it was someone who was bored, had nothing better to do than create an attention seeking thread and knew very well the answers to his questions, lol

Echoing another’s thoughts above, I would say $1200-1500.

Have a great season Brother🍻
    RIchard

In the end, only three things matter~ <br /><br />How much that you loved...<br /><br />How mightily that you lived...<br /><br />How gracefully that you accepted both victory & defeat...<br /><br /><br /><br />GHIN: Beefeater 24
  • Rob McHughRob McHugh Rob ClubWRX Posts: 976 ClubWRX

@Forged4ever said:

@Rob McHugh said:

Rob

Hey Bro, I hope all’s well👊

Happy Easter to you & yours🐣

We are definitely late to the party 🎉 😂

This Putz hadn’t been on the board since 02/13/2014 and I definitely think it was someone who was bored, had nothing better to do than create an attention seeking thread and knew very well the answers to his questions, lol

Echoing another’s thoughts above, I would say $1200-1500.

Have a great season Brother🍻
    RIchard

Hello mate,

Didn't see the date of the thread, just looked in recent posts - boy is this old man's finger off the pulse ha ha.

All the best to you and yours Richard - very happy to see you back here posting my friend!!

Take care, talk real soon. :-)

Rob