Ping G25 4h 23* Diamana White 92s
    Callaway Apex 5h 26* Mitsu KK 80s
    Ping s55 6-PW Fujikura mci 100s
    Vokey sm2 50* 54* 59* 64* DG s400 Onyx
    Piretti Matera Elite (torched)
  • Uncle ChunkUncle Chunk Members Posts: 427
    cardoustie wrote:

[
    nice kicks! Can I assume you bought an Audi? Papaya is an Audi Exclusive color correct?
  • Barto78Barto78 Members Posts: 3,024 ✭✭
    Placed an order for a pair that look just like these.

P1050960.jpg
  • gardemyrgardemyr Members Posts: 390
    My first pair of Myjoys. White with green patent.

29vnpmp.jpg

I'm already planning my second pair but need some help on what to order.

I have the following colours on my golf shoes, white, white/blue, black, black/red and now white/dark green.

I usually wear khaki, black or navy pants and different colours for my shirt. Any suggestions?
    [font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]Taylormade M2 with Project Hzrdus Black[/font]
    [font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]Titleist 915F 16.5°[/font]
    [font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]Titleist T-MB 3i
    Titleist AP2 716 4-PW
    Callaway MD3 50, 54, 58[/font]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]Evnroll ER2[/font]
    gardemyr wrote:

29vnpmp.jpg

I have the following colours on my golf shoes, white, white/blue, black, black/red and now white/dark green.

I usually wear khaki, black or navy pants and different colours for my shirt. Any suggestions?

Perhaps a White/Brown pair of Shield Tips. That's what i would suggest.
  • golferdrmjrgolferdrmjr Members Posts: 956 ✭✭
    Barto78 wrote:

gardemyr wrote:

29vnpmp.jpg

I think that's where I would go as well.
  • zripp3zripp3 Members Posts: 647 ✭✭
    My 2 daughters (6 and 7) got me my first pair of MyJoys for Christmas. They know I like orange/blue (UVa) and their favorite color is pink, so why not combine them all? And they each put their name on a shoe. Love it. Already have 3 rounds on them and they're quite the conversation starter and super comfortable.

• OrangeCrushOrangeCrush Members Posts: 2,577 ✭✭
    zripp3 wrote:

My 2 daughters (6 and 7) got me my first pair of MyJoys for Christmas. They know I like orange/blue (UVa) and their favorite color is pink, so why not combine them all? And they each put their name on a shoe. Love it. Already have 3 rounds on them and they're quite the conversation starter and super comfortable.

As the father of two young girls, I respect this!!!
    Callaway GBB 9* Diamana Kai'LI 70S
    Callaway RFE 9.5* Diamana Kai'LI 70S
    Callaway RFE 16.5* 4 wood Diamana Kai'Li 80S
    Callaway RFE 21.5* 7 wood UST V2 Tour 86gr
    Callaway Apex 4/Apex Pro 5-PW H45 heads Aerotech i110
    Callaway MD3 52-10/58-09 S Grind
    Scotty Cameron Newport 2.5 2016

Instagram Link
    https://www.instagram.com/michaelfrederickphoto/

[twitter]BigDudeGuy72[/twitter]
  • BlakesterBlakester Members Posts: 1,477 ✭✭
    Dang...This makes me want to go home and clean up my Icons. Gotta buy some more shoe trees, too!

Question for you guys - I have a pair where the upper is tearing away from the sole. Is this fixable by the average shoe repair guy or are these done for?
    Callaway Epic Sub Zero, Diamana D+ 63g Stiff
    Callaway XR 5 wood, Project X LZ 6.0
    Callaway XR 7 wood, Project X LZ 6.0
    Titleist 915 H 24*, Diamana D+ 82 HY Stiff
    Adams XTD Forged PW-5, Aldila RIP Tour 115 Stiff
    TaylorMade ATV 54 and 58, Ozik Program 130 Stiff
    Scotty Cameron CA Monterey, 35"
    Blakester wrote:

Dang...This makes me want to go home and clean up my Icons. Gotta buy some more shoe trees, too!

Question for you guys - I have a pair where the upper is tearing away from the sole. Is this fixable by the average shoe repair guy or are these done for?

Yes....You should be able to take to a shoe cobbler and they can fix that for you. They can rip the shoe upper from the sole and restitch it for you or if it's a small tear, then it may be able to be re-glued.
  • cardoustiecardoustie haha, we don't play for 5's Members Posts: 11,836 ✭✭

cardoustie wrote:

[
    nice kicks! Can I assume you bought an Audi? Papaya is an Audi Exclusive color correct?

Not its a green 911 Targa 4s, but it is wrapped orange
    Ping G400 LST 11* Oban Revenge 65x
    Ping G400 5w 16.5* Oban Kiyoshi White 65s
    Ping G25 7w 20* Fubuki Tour 73x
    Ping G25 4h 23* Diamana White 92s
    Callaway Apex 5h 26* Mitsu KK 80s
    Ping s55 6-PW Fujikura mci 100s
    Vokey sm2 50* 54* 59* 64* DG s400 Onyx
    Piretti Matera Elite (torched)

Barto78 wrote:

gardemyr wrote:

29vnpmp.jpg

Thanks for the tip. What do you think about Brown lizard for accent and saddle and white for the base. And if it matters I want the shoes to be youngish since I'm 25.
    [font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]Taylormade M2 with Project Hzrdus Black[/font]
    Titleist AP2 716 4-PW

gardemyr wrote:

Barto78 wrote:

gardemyr wrote:

29vnpmp.jpg

Thanks for the tip. What do you think about Brown lizard for accent and saddle and white for the base. And if it matters I want the shoes to be youngish since I'm 25.

Justin Thomas wears FJ Shield Tips and he's 23. I think you're fine no matter what age you wear a wing tip type golf shoe. You just have t have the rest of the wardrobe and game to complete the look.
    Barto78 wrote:

gardemyr wrote:

Barto78 wrote:

gardemyr wrote:

29vnpmp.jpg

Justin Thomas wears FJ Shield Tips and he's 23. I think you're fine no matter what age you wear a wing tip type golf shoe. You just have t have the rest of the wardrobe and game to complete the look.

Thanks! Have to look through my wardrobe image/wink.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' /> but would brown and white parts of shield tips look good? What would you wear to that? (not used to brown golf shoes)
    Titleist AP2 716 4-PW

• swizbeatzswizbeatz Members Posts: 5,608 ✭✭
    gardemyr wrote:

Barto78 wrote:

gardemyr wrote:

Barto78 wrote:

Thanks! Have to look through my wardrobe image/wink.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' /> but would brown and white parts of shield tips look good? What would you wear to that? (not used to brown golf shoes)

Check out Thomas's outfits. I'd think it would go with khaki, grey, and my preference with that type of shoe is navy which JT wears a lot,
    Ping/Epon/Scratch/Bettinardi WITB Link
  • Uncle ChunkUncle Chunk Members Posts: 427
    cardoustie wrote:

cardoustie wrote:

[

Not its a green 911 Targa 4s, but it is wrapped orange
    I was right on the Nationality at least lol
  • drew1527drew1527 Members Posts: 563 ✭✭
    Here is Justin Thomas with white/brown
    edited Jan 20, 2017 #80
    swizbeatz wrote:

Check out Thomas's outfits. I'd think it would go with khaki, grey, and my preference with that type of shoe is navy which JT wears a lot,

Thank you, looked at FJs website (and on rakuten) and can't really say that I'm very fond of the brown shades they provide right now. The bomber Taupe feels too "light" for my taste, the Brown Smooth I'm not sure and don't know about the Brown Lizard either. However, thank you for the ideas image/smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

drew1527 wrote:

Thanks, looks pretty good to me!
    Titleist AP2 716 4-PW

• hdr_richdr_ric Members Posts: 1,469 ✭✭
    gardemyr wrote:

swizbeatz wrote:

Thank you, looked at FJs website (and on rakuten) and can't really say that I'm very fond of the brown shades they provide right now. The bomber Taupe feels too "light" for my taste, the Brown Smooth I'm not sure and don't know about the Brown Lizard either. However, thank you for the ideas image/smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

drew1527 wrote:

FYI - Post #62 in this thread is a pic of Bomber Taupe. I wear them with Navy pants. I was worried about it being too light also, but once they arrived, no such concerns. I believe based on pictures that bomber taupe/white is also in BillyHo and J Thomas' rotations.
  • jwc9pjwc9p Members Posts: 127 ✭✭
    zripp3 wrote:

Wahoowa!
    hdr_ric wrote:

gardemyr wrote:

swizbeatz wrote:

drew1527 wrote:

FYI - Post #62 in this thread is a pic of Bomber Taupe. I wear them with Navy pants. I was worried about it being too light also, but once they arrived, no such concerns. I believe based on pictures that bomber taupe/white is also in BillyHo and J Thomas' rotations.

Bomber Taupe
    Here's a better view of them.

IMG_0044_zpsjcngy8ia.jpg
  • golferdrmjrgolferdrmjr Members Posts: 956 ✭✭
    edited Jul 21, 2017 #84
    Here's a pair of white and tan shield tips. I think they are pretty versatile and go with a lot of color options. :-)

Post edited by Unknown User on
    Barto78 wrote:

Blakester wrote:

Yes....You should be able to take to a shoe cobbler and they can fix that for you. They can rip the shoe upper from the sole and restitch it for you or if it's a small tear, then it may be able to be re-glued.

Cool. Definitely worth a try either way! Thanks!
  • buckeye88usbuckeye88us Members Posts: 506 ✭✭
    Man, I wish Icons/shield tips looked good with shorts.

Loving all the pics!
  • hdr_richdr_ric Members Posts: 1,469 ✭✭

Man, I wish Icons/shield tips looked good with shorts.

Loving all the pics!

They do. They look better with pants but they look fine with shorts as well, esp if you stick to less wild combinations. For instance those white with patent dark green ones in post 67 above would be great with shorts.
    I wear my Icons with shorts all the time and I think they look fine. Gotta go with the short socks though!
  • The Mad BomberThe Mad Bomber I seem to not like new things. Get off my lawn... Members Posts: 1,036 ✭✭
    edited Jan 20, 2017 #89
    Pants, shorts, to the beach - wherever man, just rock them!

915 D3 7.5º w/ Grafalloy blue
    909F2 15.5º w/ Grafalloy blue
    T-MB 2 iron C-Taper
    Mizzy MP-5 4-9 C-Taper
    SM6 47º, 52º, 56º C-Taper
    Mizzy S18 60-06º Blue Ion
    Scotty Newport 2, 35" Tour Issue X7, Hard stepped x2, Tipped 2"

WITB link
    hdr_ric wrote:

Looks nice image/smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> Do you wear it with other colours too?

Barto78 wrote:

Bomber Taupe
    Here's a better view of them.

IMG_0044_zpsjcngy8ia.jpg

Looks good! But still I'm thinking I want something darker more of dark brown.

Here's a pair of white and tan shield tips. I think they are pretty versatile and go with a lot of color options. :-)

WhtampTanShieldTips.jpg

Nice!
    Titleist AP2 716 4-PW

• gbreezy93gbreezy93 Members Posts: 36
    edited Jan 21, 2017 #91
    A couple of my personal favorites, red and blue for my school colors. (Robert Morris)