Fairway Jockey Custom Equipment & Pictures

FairwayJockey

We are grateful that Golfwrx has allowed us to start a consolidated thread so that we can help answer any questions from the members and show pictures of our work.

We hope you enjoyed the giveaway for the custom driver of your choice! It was very interesting seeing all the creative combinations from everyone. As a brand new sponsor with Golfwrx, we felt very welcome with all the positive feedback that we received.

Our goal is to be able to provide top of the line custom equipment built to the specs you desire. We will always offer the best options and we will certainly accommodate any special requests that may not be on the website. Feel free to contact us for any information or advice on the different heads/shafts and how your equipment should be built.

Contact Information:

Contact Name - Mike Robinson

Email - [email protected]

Toll Free Number - (855) 897-6691

Twitter - [twitter]FairwayJockey[/twitter]

Looking forward to working with everyone!

For your first purchase, use Coupon Code "FIRST10" - This will take 10% off the entire order. The discount may be used only one time per account.

Welcome.
your site is awesome and very easy to navigate. I was surprised at the amount of options you have to offer.

Current WITB

TAYLORMADE M5 9* (Tensei Pro white 80tx)
PING i25 14* (KuroKage Proto 70xx)
SRIXON ZU85 2i (C-TAPER 130x)
SRIXON Z785 4-PW (C-TAPER 130x)
CALLAWAY MD5 50S (C-TAPER 130x)
CALLAWAY MD5 55W (C-TAPER 130x)
CALLAWAY MD5 60X (C-TAPER 130x)
TAYLORMADE Spider Tour Black (no alignment aid)
BRIDGESTONE TOUR Bx 

I actually built my entire bag on your site once I saw all the options to see what it would have come to if I purchased everything in one shot. Let's just say my wallet ran away.

Current WITB

BRIDGESTONE TOUR Bx 

[quote name='ThunderBuzzworth' timestamp='1395925499' post='8960775']
I actually built my entire bag on your site once I saw all the options to see what it would have come to if I purchased everything in one shot. Let's just say my wallet ran away.
[/quote] Haha, well we just posted a discount code for first time users - "FIRST10"

[quote name='FairwayJockey' timestamp='1397270831' post='9072319']Happy Masters Week! Take a look at this fairway machine - Miura SIT driver with an Oban Kiyoshi Gold 65 shaft[/quote]

Wow! That looks really slick! Something like that needs to find its way into my bag.

Taylormade R11s 10.5*
Taylormade RBZ Stage 2 Tour 3 FW
Taylormade RBZ Tour 3 Hybrid
Mizuno MP-54 4-PW
Scotty Cameron Studio Select Notchback

[quote name='hawklet06' timestamp='1397271661' post='9072411']
[quote name='FairwayJockey' timestamp='1397270831' post='9072319']Happy Masters Week! Take a look at this fairway machine - Miura SIT driver with an Oban Kiyoshi Gold 65 shaft[/quote]

Wow! That looks really slick! Something like that needs to find its way into my bag.
[/quote]Thanks for the feedback! If you build one out, I'd recommend not going too short on club length because the head weight is very light.

[quote name='FairwayJockey' timestamp='1396146617' post='8978079']
Favorite build of the week - Pretty sweet! Left Handed Epon AF-302s (Special Black finish) with UST Mamiya Tourspx Recoil Prototype 125 F5 shafts.
[/quote]
Aww thanks guys I didn't know you were sending me a free set of bad*** epons haha

Current WITB

BRIDGESTONE TOUR Bx 

Hey! We are running a Masters Sunday contest on our Facebook page until 2PM EST today! [url="https://www.facebook.com/FairwayJockey"]https://www.facebook.com/FairwayJockey[/url]

Pick the winner of the Masters today and enter drawing for free Fujikura Pro 63S shaft! Please follow all the instructions on the facebook page for the contest!

Have a good Sunday!

[color=#000000][left][b]We are now offering VIP memberships for our clients who want to receive exclusive pricing for our custom builds. This is a great opportunity for those who want to receive the best possible pricing on custom equipment all year long. Here are the three options available:[/b][/color][/left]

[color=#000000][left][b]1. Bronze VIP Membership - [url="http://www.fairwayjockey.com/Bronze_VIP_Membership_p/vip01.htm?utm_source=4.15.14&utm_campaign=4.15.14&utm_medium=email"]Join Here[/url][/b][/color][/left]
[color=#000000][left][list]
[*][b][size=4][b]12 Month Membership[/b][/size][/b]
[/list][list]
[*][b][size=4][b]Receive exclusive 5% discount on custom equipment/shafts built by Fairway Jockey[/b][/size][/b]
[/list][list]
[*][b][b]Receive Bronze VIP Member newsletters with special offers and product reviews[/b][/b]
[/list][list]
[*][b][size=4][b]VIP Membership can be used on first purchase[/b][/size][/b]
[/list]
[b][size=4]2. Silver VIP Membership - [url="http://www.fairwayjockey.com/Silver_VIP_Membership_p/vip02.htm?utm_source=4.15.14&utm_campaign=4.15.14&utm_medium=email"]Join Here[/url][/size][/b][list]
[/list][list]
[*][b][size=4][b]Receive exclusive 10% discount on custom equipment/shafts built by Fairway Jockey[/b][/size][/b]
[/list][list]
[*][b][size=4][b]Receive Silver VIP Member newsletters with special offers and product reviews[/b][/size][/b]
[/list][list]
[*][b][size=4][b]VIP Membership can be used on first purchase[/b][/size][/b]
[/list]
[b][size=4]3. Gold VIP Membership - [url="http://www.fairwayjockey.com/Gold_VIP_Membership_p/vip03.htm?utm_source=4.15.14&utm_campaign=4.15.14&utm_medium=email"]Join Here[/url][/size][/b][list]
[/list][list]
[*][b][size=4][b]Receive exclusive 15% discount on custom equipment/shafts built by Fairway Jockey[/b][/size][/b]
[/list][list]
[*][b][size=4][b]Receive Gold VIP Member newsletters with special offers and product reviews[/b][/size][/b]
[/list][list]
[*][b][size=4][b]VIP Membership can be used on first purchase[/b][background=transparent] [/background][/size][/b]
[/list][/color][/left]</p>

• 2 weeks later...

So, I'm thinking I should run, not walk, away from this thread! Your site looks great, and you are definitely on my radar now that you are active on this site. I used to enjoy having extra money at the end of the week...

Best of luck to you and your company! With this bunch around here, you'll do just fine selling top end equipment to dummies with more money than brains that recognize quality products and service (I'm included in the dummies comment, btw!)!

To be honest, though... you're going to have to sell me more on the V.I.P. membership levels. The first one I clicked on was the Gold, and I immediately closed the window at $150 having never been a customer of your site and it only earning me 15%. Maybe I'm in the minority... and I'm honestly not in the upper echelon of golf equipment buying (though those that know me may say otherwise), but saving $15 on $100 worth of order isn't necessarily worth paying $150 a year for the privilege. Clearly, though, the "Gold" level is for the "Big Kahunas". I'm just saying that for us small timers that sometimes become big timers, paying for the privilege of buying from your site will probably send me elsewhere for my "small-timey" purchases from time to time, or actually most of the time. I generally refuse to pay someone for the privilege of giving them my money, regardless of what "discount" they offer me to allow me to spend it more efficiently.

**Driver:** TaylorMade SIM Max 9° **|** Ventus Black 7 Velocore **3wd:** Titleist TS2 15° (C1) **|** Diamana D+ LTD 70 **Hybrid:** Callaway Apex 18° **|** AD-DI 95 **Irons:** Mizuno MP 18 Fli Hi 4 iron **|** AD-DI 95**/** JPX 919 Forged 5-PW **|** Recoil 95 **Wedges:** Vokey SM8 raw 50°F (Handground S), 54°S, 58°M (Handground A) **|** DG Black Onyx **Putters:** Byron Morgan DH 89 WITB: https://forums.golfwrx.com/discussion/1505670/goirish17s-witb-updated-end-of-page-2#latest

[quote name='GoIrish17' timestamp='1398399958' post='9166551']
So, I'm thinking I should run, not walk, away from this thread! Your site looks great, and you are definitely on my radar now that you are active on this site. I used to enjoy having extra money at the end of the week...

Best of luck to you and your company! With this bunch around here, you'll do just fine selling top end equipment to dummies with more money than brains that recognize quality products and service (I'm included in the dummies comment, btw!)!

To be honest, though... you're going to have to sell me more on the V.I.P. membership levels. The first one I clicked on was the Gold, and I immediately closed the window at $150 having never been a customer of your site and it only earning me 15%. Maybe I'm in the minority... and I'm honestly not in the upper echelon of golf equipment buying (though those that know me may say otherwise), but saving $15 on $100 worth of order isn't necessarily worth paying $150 a year for the privilege. Clearly, though, the "Gold" level is for the "Big Kahunas". I'm just saying that for us small timers that sometimes become big timers, paying for the privilege of buying from your site will probably send me elsewhere for my "small-timey" purchases from time to time, or actually most of the time. I generally refuse to pay someone for the privilege of giving them my money, regardless of what "discount" they offer me to allow me to spend it more efficiently.
[/quote]
Appreciate the feedback! You don't have to buy a membership to purchase anything from from our site. However, many of our customers do save money with the different membership opportunities. Your $100 example isn't quite fair given that you can't buy custom golf equipment for $100. Feel free to shoot an email to [email protected] if you ever have any questions.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[attachment=2634441:524208_401592790010874_6323700618548323535_n.jpg]

If you haven't see the Vega VDC-01 irons, here is a good look at them! Vega is known for their consistent head weights and you can see that each head is labeled with the exact weight. This makes swingweighting a much easier task during a custom build.

• 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Hope everyone is ready to shake off the winter season and gear up for the 2016 golf season. We want to thank you for your support and allowing Fairway Jockey to build a service that everyone can enjoy and trust. We plan to keep this thread regularly updated this season with sales promotions, new website features, and some images of our custom builds.

We will also provide a link to our biweekly newsletter that will include our Whats In The Winners Bag Sale (WITB) that changes throughout the year. Make sure you sign up directly on FairwayJockey.com if you want these delivered to your inbox.

http://eepurl.com/bPrhv5 - February Newsletter 1

Give us a follow on social media as well:

Instagram - @fairwayjockey - https://www.instagra.../fairwayjockey/

Facebook - https://www.facebook.../FairwayJockey/

Hey Mike. Thanks for updating the thread. I hope to see you in the Tennessee hills this spring. Brett

Callaway 816 DBD 9 w/Tour AD TP 6S
XHOT2 4W w/Tour Green 75S
Xhot 2 PRO 23 hybrid w/AD DI 95S
Apex 20 hybrid with AD Di 95S
MP18 Fli Hi 2 iron w AD DI 95S
MP18 SC 5 and 6 iron with PXLZ 6.0
MP18 PW-7 irons with PXLZ 6.0
S18 Wedges 52 and 58 Gunmetal with PXLZ 6.0
Bettinardi QB6 putter