All Things Michigan Golf....the Mulligan (MOD EDIT: NO POLITICS, NO COVID-19, NO ECONOMICS)

Openwater22

Well I am hoping for at least two more because I have two scheduled for Oakland Hills South!!

After those I can end the season happy.

915D2 9.5* Rogue Silver
915F 15* Diamana White
915H 21* Diamana White 90
712u 4i, 712CB 5-6, 712MB 7-P; C-Taper
Scotty Cameron GoLo
Vokey SM4 50, 55K Grind, 60E Grind
WITB Link

No we all bailed, which then marked the end of the rain! But it is probably for the best. I got caught up on a lot of expense reports instead :)

915D2 9.5* Rogue Silver
915F 15* Diamana White
Scotty Cameron GoLo
WITB Link

I'm hoping to get in at least 5 more rounds. I also have a certificate for a fitting at Miles of Golf that I need to use before the end of the year.

Ping G425 10.5 Graphite Design Tour AD-TP 65x
Ping G425 5 and 7 woods with Aldila Rogue 80s
Ping G525 4 iron Project X LZ 6.5
Ping i210 5-PW Project X LZ 6.5
Ping Glide 3 50 DG S400

Vokey 54s and 58m with DG S400
Artisan Golf 0217 

The Sequel! Tigers are done, rooting for our KC counterparts. There is something magical about how they have won the last 3 games in extras. I think next year we won't be nearly as good as we lose a few key assets. Too bad upper management can't figure out the importance of a bullpen after the last four years of playoff ball. We need to completely wipe out our staff and start anew. At least we have the Lions this year and our Spartans (of course)!

2024 WITB: 

Callaway AI Smoke TD 10.5 (@ 9.5) Diamana ZF 60S

TM MINI DRIVER??

Callaway Apex UW 19 deg MMT 70 Stiff

TaylorMade Qi10 Tour Rescue #4 AV Limited Blue 75 Stiff

Mizuno JPX 923 HMP 5-PW Project X IO 5.5

Vokey SM10 48F, 56M, ??

Odyssey Dual Force Putter

[quote name='odshot68' timestamp='1412426287' post='10233937']
The Sequel! Tigers are done, rooting for our KC counterparts. There is something magical about how they have won the last 3 games in extras. I think next year we won't be nearly as good as we lose a few key assets. Too bad upper management can't figure out the importance of a bullpen after the last four years of playoff ball. We need to completely wipe out our staff and start anew. At least we have the Lions this year and our Spartans (of course)!
[/quote]

Giving up this early? It ain't over yet, you probably only give new iron sets ~9 holes too huh? Jk.

Ping/Epon/Scratch/Bettinardi WITB Link

Your a mans man, Max!

The season isn't over... We will get to OLCC before it's over. The only bummer is we'll be missing OW and Swiz...

PING G430 Max 10K Driver 8º ~ GD Tour AD-IZ 5

PING G430 Max 3 Wood 14º ~ GD Tour AD-IZ 6

Titleist TSr2 5 Wood 18º ~ GD Tour AD-IZ 7

Titleist TSr2 7 Wood 21º ~ GD Tour AD-XC 8

Srixon ZX4 Mk II Irons 5–7 ~ Project X IO 6.0

Srixon ZX5 Mk II Irons 8–P ~ Project X IO 6.0

Vokey Design SM9 Raw Wedges 'Voke' Handground 50.12F • 56.08M • 62.08M ~ Project X 6.0
Odyssey  Tri-Hot 5K Three ~ BGT Stability Tour 2 Polar
Titleist Pro V1x ~ #12

[quote name='itw419' timestamp='1412425667' post='10233895']
I'm hoping to get in at least 5 more rounds. I also have a certificate for a fitting at Miles of Golf that I need to use before the end of the year.
[/quote]

Need to come out here, rates just dropped big time. Doz too, I'll let you know when he's coming and hopefully you can pull some strings at work this time. Is your course doing a fall $ scramble? That would be fun.

Ping/Epon/Scratch/Bettinardi WITB Link

:scenic:

[color=#282828]ok boys....I had told 3JP at the Mid Am that I had a story for him (and never got the chance to explain) so I'm gonna put it out here.[/color]
[color=#282828]I am moving to AZ (Phx/Scottsdale area)![/color]
[color=#282828]Wife got transferred and it makes sense for my biz too.[/color]
[color=#282828]So......I have ALOT of shafts mostly pulls that have actually never been hit. also they are mostly regs and stiffs but I believe I have a few X's also (but few)[/color]
[color=#282828]I also have a ton of Driver heads (altho none of them are current models)[/color]
[color=#282828]I really don't want to have to take ALL of them with me, so if you guys are looking for some deals to experiment with PM me asap and I will go thru my stock and try to help out anyone I can.[/color]
[color=#282828]Not gonna give them away but these will be GOOD deals.[/color]
[color=#282828]Let me know.[/color]
:partytime2:
[color=#282828]Year round golf here I come!!!! [/color]

[quote name='swizbeatz' timestamp='1412428842' post='10234093']
[quote name='odshot68' timestamp='1412426287' post='10233937']
[/quote]

Giving up this early? It ain't over yet, you probably only give new iron sets ~9 holes too huh? Jk.
[/quote]

Unfortunately, I have. :) Bring on the 915 woods. I hit the 915D3 8.5 yesterday with Diamana White but it was too low spin. I did like the 915f 15 with new Whiteboard and it was much longer than previous model. It was good from tee and deck. Either going to pick up the White or Silver in the D2 and the same in the 915f. Of course, the 915h 18 degree too.

2024 WITB: 

TM MINI DRIVER??

Vokey SM10 48F, 56M, ??

[quote name='Sweet' timestamp='1412432615' post='10234323']

[color=#282828]ok boys....I had told 3JP at the Mid Am that I had a story for him (and never got the chance to explain) so I'm gonna put it out here.[/color]
[color=#282828]So......I have ALOT of shafts mostly pulls that have actually never been hit. also they are mostly regs and stiffs but I believe I have a few X's also (but few)[/color]
[color=#282828]I also have a ton of Driver heads (altho none of them are current models)[/color]
[color=#282828]I really don't want to have to take ALL of them with me, so if you guys are looking for some deals to experiment with PM me asap and I will go thru my stock and try to help out anyone I can.[/color]
[/quote]Do you have any putters you are looking to sell?

Wow, Sweet, I'm jealous! When do you actually leave? I'm probably going to be in that area for work either in December or early next year.

Ping G430 LST 9* (set to 7.5*), 45", Fujikura Ventus TR Black 6x
Ping G430 LST 14.5* (set to 13*) Fujikura Ventus Black 7x
TaylorMade M2 Tour 18*, Fujikura Rombax P95x or Tour Edge CBX Iron-Wood 17* (Black Pearl) Fujikura Ventus HB Blue 9x or Tour Issue or Titleist TSi2 21* (set to 20*) Fujikura Ventus Black 8x
Cobra King RF Forged MB - 4-PW, KBS C-Taper 120 Stiff
Corey Paul 52*, Nippon Modus 125/Titleist Vokey SM8 58* K-Grind & 62* M-Grind DG S200
Byron Morgan long pipe neck B-17, Brushed Mystic finish, 34" or Byron Morgan long pipe neck beached 007x

[quote name='countvelvet' timestamp='1412435916' post='10234601']
[quote name='Sweet' timestamp='1412432615' post='10234323']

[/quote]Do you have any putters you are looking to sell?
[/quote]

depends what you r looking for...most are older pings, a couple scottys, got a like new Spider that is begging to become a counterbalanced!

[quote name='3 Jack Par' timestamp='1412436959' post='10234691']
Wow, Sweet, I'm jealous! When do you actually leave? I'm probably going to be in that area for work either in December or early next year.
[/quote]

housing and job trip on Nov 4
hoping to be out there by nov 15
still trying to swing it where i can come back here for summers

[quote name='swizbeatz' timestamp='1412428923' post='10234107']
[quote name='itw419' timestamp='1412425667' post='10233895']
[/quote]

Need to come out here, rates just dropped big time. Doz too, I'll let you know when he's coming and hopefully you can pull some strings at work this time. Is your course doing a fall $ scramble? That would be fun.
[/quote]

No $$$ scramble. It would be fun. Maybe in the future.

Ping G425 10.5 Graphite Design Tour AD-TP 65x
Ping G425 5 and 7 woods with Aldila Rogue 80s
Ping G525 4 iron Project X LZ 6.5
Ping i210 5-PW Project X LZ 6.5
Ping Glide 3 50 DG S400

Vokey 54s and 58m with DG S400
Artisan Golf 0217 

That was some tough golfing today boys. Battled through the elements and snuck it out on the 3rd playoff hole. Great way to end the year!

[attachment=2444551:image.jpg]

915D2 9.5* Rogue Silver
915F 15* Diamana White
Scotty Cameron GoLo
WITB Link

Congrats Max!

2024 WITB: 

TM MINI DRIVER??

Vokey SM10 48F, 56M, ??

Well at least the Tigers win something this year. Can't say that will end up being Michigan's case. While I agree the bullpen hasn't been solid as a whole, I still think it's on Ausmus. There were opportunities to get Sanchez some work a week ago so he would have been able to go longer yesterday. And while I can understand someone saying they didn't have the best of confidence in Albuquerqe(sp?), you at least try something different from what caused the train wrecks the last few games. He is a major league pitcher. There is a chance he gets some guys out.

And for those who have wondered the validity of of reliever stats, Chamberlain was credited with a Hold yesterday.

As far as rounds, have to play a match(possibly two if I lose the first one) tomorrow. Hoping weather cooperates in Dayton next weekend, and then a week plus in Florida in November(scared OW back to Michigan apparently...lol). So hoping for at least 7 more.....

[quote name='FSCMatt' timestamp='1412470958' post='10236985']
On Wednesday I'm playing Wuskowhan Players Club. The guys I'm playing with say it's awesome. What should I practice on leading up to the round?
[/quote]

Hey Matt! I'm newer here but thought I would chime in since Wuskowhan was my home course while I played at Hope College, even though it was just a year. Honestly quickly became one of the favorite courses I ever played and really unhappy that I had to leave the school and haven't got to play it since. Really if the course is in as good condition as they kept it while I was there just make sure your irons are on point, oddly enough irons were my problem my freshman year mostly but still loved every round there. Beautiful course, and tipped out makes it quite difficult. I know it doesn't help much but id say most of all just try to look around and enjoy it, one of the most beautiful courses around IMO.

But hey guys, Im Josh! know I joined in late and commented on the original thread a few times, but thought it would be a good place to start new. Everyone seems to know each other for the most part, but just wanted to introduce myself. I know were winding down here but id love to meet some guys whenever you have times going out, if not this year next year for sure. Always open to go out and play whenever anyone needs a playing partner and I'm very easy going. Getting back into golf after a few years outta college golf is a great time, and glad I got back faster than I thought I would. Also wish I would've found golfwrx sooner haha!

[quote name='MichiganSRT8' timestamp='1412472503' post='10237125'][quote name='FSCMatt' timestamp='1412470958' post='10236985']
On Wednesday I'm playing Wuskowhan Players Club. The guys I'm playing with say it's awesome. What should I practice on leading up to the round?
[/quote]

Hey Matt! I'm newer here but thought I would chime in since Wuskowhan was my home course while I played at Hope College, even though it was just a year. Honestly quickly became one of the favorite courses I ever played and really unhappy that I had to leave the school and haven't got to play it since. Really if the course is in as good condition as they kept it while I was there just make sure your irons are on point, oddly enough irons were my problem my freshman year mostly but still loved every round there. Beautiful course, and tipped out makes it quite difficult. I know it doesn't help much but id say most of all just try to look around and enjoy it, one of the most beautiful courses around IMO.

But hey guys, Im Josh! know I joined in late and commented on the original thread a few times, but thought it would be a good place to start new. Everyone seems to know each other for the most part, but just wanted to introduce myself. I know were winding down here but id love to meet some guys whenever you have times going out, if not this year next year for sure. Always open to go out and play whenever anyone needs a playing partner and I'm very easy going. Getting back into golf after a few years outta college golf is a great time, and glad I got back faster than I thought I would. Also wish I would've found golfwrx sooner haha![/quote]

Awesome! I'll try and dial them in. I'm a decent player and will be playing with guys I can compete with (but only if I play well). I'm pretty lucky and get to see one of the best courses in the state daily so I try to take in every course I go to since I take that one for granted.

Thanks for the advice! If anyone else has some please let me know. I don't want to lose all of my money when I play lol