Markings on different models of Srixon Z-URS

markpetrie ·  
markpetriemarkpetrie Members  377WRX Points: 0Posts: 377
Anyone know the difference?
Hello,

I was speaking to a pro who is now using Srixon Z-URS balls instead of PROV1s. I normally use the PROV1 and got a box of Z-URSs recently but don't know if they are newer models or not.

Does anyone know the differences between the markings on the models?

Also is there a limited shelf life on balls, or can they be stored long term?

Ta!
Posted:

Comments

• tonyd99tonyd99 Members  151WRX Points: 0Posts: 151
    I noticed that too but have been unable to find info on that anywhere. I assume you are talking about z*ur.s and z-ur.s.
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • markpetriemarkpetrie Members  377WRX Points: 0Posts: 377
    Yes,

I had a box of Z-URS a few years ago and they were OK but I went back to the PROV1, mainly due to differences around the green. Now apparently they are better around the green and there is a new ball out, but I can't tell which marking relates to which model.
    Posted:
  • tonyd99tonyd99 Members  151WRX Points: 0Posts: 151
    The ones with the * in the name I guess are new. I had bought a box prior to my LGB order and they had * on them. I play both and I do not notice anything that stands out as far as green side spin between the two. I like them over the Prov because they are more durable.
    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.