Difference between Nike 07 Black and 08 Black

kencanuck ·  
kencanuckkencanuck Some one please remind me why I play this game!! 1432WRX Points: 107ClubWRX Posts: 1,432
Is there one?
Hey Gang,

Has anyone put the 07 and '08 Nike One Blacks up against each other to see if there is a major difference? Just curious as a local golf store has some '07 balls on for a pretty good price.

Thanks,

Ken
Posted:
Hmm...Today the bag will be...<br /><br />Epic SZ - M1 440 - F7+ w/ Some Shaft from the Collection<br /><br />F7+ w/ Fubuki ZT or 16* 3446-f-Matrix 8M2<br /><br />Cobra Baffler w/ HZRD<br /><br />Machine M2A Long Neck SS Copper Insert Hand Peened - Seemore Giant M1t (when I can stand to look down at it!)<br /><br />Mizuno MP-55 & MP-5 w/ SF 110 CW & Mizzy T7's<br /><br />SRIXON 765/965 5-PW w SF i95 Stiff

Comments

• kencanuckkencanuck Some one please remind me why I play this game!!  1432WRX Points: 107ClubWRX Posts: 1,432
    Anyone?

Ken
    Posted:
    Hmm...Today the bag will be...<br /><br />Epic SZ - M1 440 - F7+ w/ Some Shaft from the Collection<br /><br />F7+ w/ Fubuki ZT or 16* 3446-f-Matrix 8M2<br /><br />Cobra Baffler w/ HZRD<br /><br />Machine M2A Long Neck SS Copper Insert Hand Peened - Seemore Giant M1t (when I can stand to look down at it!)<br /><br />Mizuno MP-55 & MP-5 w/ SF 110 CW & Mizzy T7's<br /><br />SRIXON 765/965 5-PW w SF i95 Stiff

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.