Anyone playing the Go Straight balls (orange box made by Srixon)?

Freddy300Freddy300 Members Posts: 1,164
I played with a fellow and he said he liked them and helped straighten out his shots. The box just says Go Straight or Go Long. They are about $14.99 for 16 balls. Srixon is not even on the box by Srixon makes them

Comments

• braveheartbraveheart Members Posts: 326 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 23, 2008 #2
    I bought a box of the GO LONG version and could not be more pleased. I thought they would be rocks but they are not. They really do go longer off driver and woods and are not going to hurt you around the greens. I like them better than the Pinnacle Exceptions, Laddie Extremes that I was using. Excellent performance at a great value.
  • Freddy300Freddy300 Members Posts: 1,164
    braveheart wrote on May 23 2008, 09:47 PM:
    I bought a box of the GO LONG version and could not be more pleased. I thought they would be rocks but they are not. They really do go longer off driver and woods and are not going to hurt you around the greens. I like them better than the Pinnacle Exceptions, Laddie Extremes that I was using. Excellent performance at a great value.

Thanks. The guy I played with was not totally straight but he hit some nice shots. His putting was a bit iffy. He said it help him stay straight and avoid slices.

I have tried Pinnacle Exceptions which are not bad. Top Flite D2 Straight which are not totally straight but are pretty good. Not hard around the greens but not as soft as the Pinnacles. A poster here on WRX suggested I try the Wilson Smart Core which are supposedly good for straightening drives and soft around the greens. I will try them this weekend.

http://www.tgw.com/customer/category/produ...ATEGORY_ID=7209

My next ball test if the Wilson are not it will be the Go Straight balls by Srixon.

I am going to get a Medicus and some lessons to try to get my driver swing back on plane. My 3 FW and 5 W are fine. Irons are okay too. Probably going to get the driver shaft trimmed from 45" to 44" inches too.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file