Is it Hard to Walk On?

kush614 ·  
kush614kush614 Members  980WRX Points: 96Posts: 980 Golden Tee
Do they even hold college tryouts?
Hey guys,

Im a sophmore at Ohio State so i still have 3 years of eligibiltiy left with a redshirt.

I know im not good enough to play at OSU but am seriously thinking about playing at another local college.

I lettered four years in High School with a senior season average of 38.7. I was offered a couple oppurtunities at local community colleges but instead went to Eastern Kentucky to play Baseball. I hurt my knee my freshman year, and transfered back home to OSU.

Not that im not involved in baseball, ive put in a lot of work the past couple years and have my index back down to about a 3.

Im really interested in trying to walk on to a local college but have no idea how to go about it.

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Tyler
Posted:

Comments

• mjbone23mjbone23 Members  253WRX Points: 63Posts: 253 Greens
    Write letters to the coaches of the schools that you are interested in playing at. Then followup, now would be a good time to get out the letters beause the season is over.

-Jordan
    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.