golf at asu

shortputt ·  
shortputtshortputt Jr. Boomers  79WRX Points: 0Posts: 79
Arizona St.
any advise or knowledge on what i can do there in terms of playing golf and practice while im there.
Posted:

Comments

• pu_golf88pu_golf88 Members  806WRX Points: 60Posts: 806 Golden Tee
    Are you going to school there? I have a couple buddies who run there and I'll actually be down in Glendale the week before the 4th of July
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • stickmanstickman Jr. Boomers  1981WRX Points: 1Posts: 1,981 Bunkers
    lol wow
    Posted:
  • pu_golf88pu_golf88 Members  806WRX Points: 60Posts: 806 Golden Tee
    Looks like you won't be golfing while you're there lol
    Posted:
  • shortputtshortputt Jr. Boomers  79WRX Points: 0Posts: 79
    yeah i know they are hottttt, i've been a few times and they are smoking hot. but i still want to play some golf
    Posted:
  • Bay1524Bay1524 Members  306WRX Points: 1Posts: 306 Greens
    The ASU Karsten course is very nice. I would imagine there is discounted student rate. The course stretches out to around 7k and has tees at 6200ish as well. In addition to the driving range and putting green, the course also has a separate short game practice area as well so you can go chip, putt, pitch (up to about 50, 60 yards) that you can just walk up and use anytime.

Here's the course website:

http://asukarsten.com

Oh yeah, a guy with a pretty good short game used to hone his skills there, such as the following shot:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=wToLTkEVzU0&feature=related
    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.