WITB Nudga UK

Its been a month since my last Post, The [b]Razr Hawk I-mix [Aldila NV Green-S flex][/b] arrived and played but its definately [u]not[/u] in the bag. Usually I can hit Callaways ok, I've owned BIg Bertha's , GBB's, Fusion and X460 in the past and hit them well. I really like the look of the head and feel off the Razr Hawk face. The Head appears to be way to light and dare I say a tad uncontrolable at the mo !!! Anyone else had this issue with the Razr Hawk, My DST is a light driver and I get hit it solid but this Razr I can't seem fathom :scare2: yet!
[b]Current Bag [/b]

Cleveland DST 10.5* Diamana
Cleveland Mashie 15.5* Fairway, Miyazaki Kua
Makser Tw400 5 wood, Makser UST
Titleist 909h, 19* Hybrid Graphite Design YS-H
Mizuno Fli-HI 24* Aldila NVS
Cleveland CG Red 5-PW Project X Flighted
Eidolon 52* Gap Wedge KBS
Eidolon 56* Sand Wedge KBS
TaylorMade IN-74 Whitesmoke

Driver for Show Putter for dough!

• 1 month later...

Current bag is still as per last post although I have managed to move on the [b]Callaway Razr Hawk Driver [/b]which I couldn't get to grip with.
I still have the [b]Cobra 414 Comp [/b]as Backup for my current [b]DST[/b]. I do fancy a Cleveland Classic Driver, I shall see if I can pick one up this winter.
Without a doubt this year the [b]Cleveland Mashie [/b]has been a revalation this year I just seem to hit out of the right spot. Its great off the tee and off the deck, I might also look for a Mashie 5 wood. I did try the Mashie Hybrid in Reg flex but didn't feel as good as my Titleist 909h.

• 2 weeks later...

I have added a [b]Titleist 983K [/b]Driver to the collection. 8.5* loft and has the Prolite shaft. 1st impressions is th 365cc pear head looks great also feels a bit heavier than the superlite drivers(Razr HawK) of today. Can't wait to give it a whirl its also in a great condition, see how it compares to my DST

• 4 weeks later...

[b]UPDATE DEECEMBER 2013 Winter Bag [/b]

So Winter is upon us and its that time of the year to pick up a few Bargains. The [i]Titleist 983K [/i]I picked up last month is working quite well. I'd thought it might be on the stiff side but I've hit some really nice straight drives. The weight-ier feel I really like compared to the lighter Drivers and the distance is very good also, so I'm going to use throughout winter. It could be turn out to be a real Bargain. Who needs the latest Jetspeed or Greatest Bertha ???

This week I've also picked up a[b] Mizuno MX-700 [/b]fairway 5 wood in 18*, its previous owner looked like he'd sky'd a few times but I'm really looking forward to hitting this one, its head is slighty bigger than the usual Compact mizuno heads and the reviews are good.

I've also had to change my Stuburt shoes under warranty, a few weeks back the right foot leaked whilst I was playing. I went with the Adizero shoe in Black which has a 2 year Warranty lets hope these don't leak.

[b]TITLEIST 983K 8.5* Grafalloy ProLite[/b]
[b]MIZUNO MX-700 18* Exsar Graphite[/b]
Eidolon 52* Gap Wedge KBS
Callaway X-Series CC Slate 58*

[u][i]Backups[/i][/u]
Cleveland DST 10.5* Diamana & King Cobra 414 Comp 9* Drivers
MIzuno T-Zoid 3 Wood UST
2-Iron Cleveland TA5 Fujikura Shaft
3-4 Cleveland CG Red Project X-Flighted
6-Iron Wilson pi5
Eidolon 56* Sand Wedge KBS, Ben Hogan 52* Colonial, Snake Eyes TM655 56*, Titleist ELK 61*, Nickent Hyperforged 54*, Lynx Blade 57*
Odyssey White Hot #2

• 2 weeks later...

Good work Nudga, for sure I wouldn't be betting money with you if we are ever paired up with those mixed bags. I am the same, have the top end with 4 different brands though my wedges all match. Good to see WITB's from other Brits, I have big plans for my bag in the works in the next month or two so might actually get round to doing my own at some point.

• 3 weeks later...

This month I finally treated myself to a new Jacket as my old Sunderland (10 Years Old) is no longer watertight, I brought a 2012 Cutter & Buck which has a 3 year warranty (and is Watertight!!) It was on offer via Amazon.

[u]Bag Update (Backups)[/u]

Sold three clubs of late... 2-Iron Cleveland TA5, 6-Iron Wilson pi5 and the Nickent Hyperforged 54*wedge apart of my Spring clearout. I also might loose the Cobra 414Comp as I am happy with the other two Drivers. I'll need to get some new lamkins on my Hybrids, 5 Woods and The Titleist Driver which is like an F1 slick tyre. I have some Bridgestone RX balls ready for the spring but will use NIke Vapor Speeds until then.

In The Bag are..

Titleist 983K 8.5* Grafalloy ProLite
Mizuno MX-700 18* Exsar
Eidolon 52* and 56* Wedges KBS
Odyssey White Hot #2

[i][u]On The Bench[/u][/i]
Cleveland DST Driver 10.5* Diamana
MIzuno T-Zoid 3 Wood UST
Ben Hogan 52* Colonial, Snake Eyes TM655 56*,Lynx Blade 57*, Callaway X-Series CC Slate 58*, Titleist ELK 61*

King Cobra 414 Comp 9* Driver (For Sale)

• 3 months later...

Some changes in the bag again as the I start to play a bit more. I have sold the [b]Mizuno MX-700 [/b]18* Exsar 5 wood and have sold[b] King Cobra 414 Comp [/b]9* Driver. I have acquired anice[b] Nickent 3DX DC Hybrid [/b]as a back-up for my Titleist 909.

Last week I purchased a [b]Callaway RAZR X Black 10.5[/b] Driver with a Fujikura Motore F8 60g Reg Shaft (Straight in the Bag). Its secondhand but really its hardly been used, and was a bargain price from our local American Golf Retailer.
I also tried a Ping G25 (70g Reg Shaft) and Mizuno JPX 825 (55g Stiff Shaft) both also felt good, but I liked the Trajectory and feel of the Callaway best and I seemed to get more carry with the RAZR X. My swing-speed is 90-95 and fairly consistent so when using my other S-flex Drivers they are on the firm side. whereas the RAZR in Reg (60g) is not by no means too soft. I post up some pictures when I get the chance.

In The Bag ...

[s]Callaway RAZR X Black 10.5, Fujikura Motore F8 [/s]Sold
Eidolon 52* KBS

In the Spare bag....

[s]Cleveland DST Driver 10.5* Diamana [/s]Sold
Mizuno T-Zoid 3 Wood UST
Nickent 3dx DC Hybrid SR2 UST Shaft
[s]Ben Hogan 52*[/s] Colonial, Snake Eyes TM655 56*,Lynx Blade 57*, Titleist ELK 61*, Eidolon 56*
Odyssey White Hot #2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Just arrived [b]Adams Super IDEA XTD 21* Hybrid [/b]with Fubuki

Adams Fast 12 10.5* Driver, Grafalloy Blue Speedcoat
[s]Cleveland Mashie 15.5* Fairway, Miyazaki Kua [/s](now sold)
Adams Super Idea XTD 21*, Fubuki
Eidolon 52* KBS

Yes! Bella 12 or TaylorMade IN-74 Whitesmoke

In the Spare bag....

Mizuno T-Zoid,3 Wood UST

3 & 4 Iron Cleveland CG Red Project X-Flighted

[u]Wedges[/u]
Snake Eyes TM655 56*,Lynx Blade 57*, Titleist ELK 61*, Eidolon 56*, Reid Lockhart Q-Sole 60*
Odyssey White Hot #2

• 2 months later...

On Board is a new 3 Wood, after trying out a Callaway Diablo Edge Tour 15*, which I found in our local pro's shop. I went side by side with my current Cleveland Mashie. On the day the "DET" seemed easier to hit off the deck. Both distance was good but the DET seem more consistent and was much heavier in the hands (The face is much shallower)
So the Mashie which has served me well has been moved on.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

March 2015 Bag Update**
Adams Fast 12 Driver 10.5 - Grafalloy Speecoat shaft
Callaway Diablo Edge Tour 3 Wood - Tour Fairway Graphite
Adams IDEA Super XTD 17* & 21* - Fubuki Shaft
Mizuno Fli-Hi 2 - Aldila NVS
Titleist 712 CB/MB 5-PW - Dynamic Gold R300
Eidolon 52* Gap Wedge - KBS
Callaway JAWS 58* CC Slate
TaylorMade Whitesmoke

[quote name='Nudga' timestamp='1425477478' post='11074825']
March 2015 Bag Update**
TaylorMade Whitesmoke
[/quote]

Very nice bag. I have found that my XTD at 19 is nearly as long as a 3W. If I had the 17, it would no doubt. Is there much yardage difference between the Diablo and the 17 XTD?

Titleist TSr2 w/ HZRDUS Smoke

Cobra BioCell+ 3W Aldila Tour Green

Cally Razr Hawk 7W Aldila Tour Green

Wilson Staff C200 w/ KBS 115’s
Cleveland DSG 52 & 58
TP Hydroblast Chaska
...all subject to “adjustment” per WRX societal norms...

[quote name='Jaygolf37' timestamp='1425489748' post='11076263']
March 2015 Bag Update**
TaylorMade Whitesmoke
[/quote]

Very nice bag. I have found that my XTD at 19 is nearly as long as a 3W. If I had the 17, it would no doubt. Is there much yardage difference between the Diablo and the 17 XTD?
[/quote]

I only acquired the 17 XTD last week so I've only been down the range thus far but it is looking good. I hoping it will sit in-between the 3 wood and 21* XTD ( I had been using a 19* Titleist 909h but found the 21* XTD was easier to hit and just as long, if not longer).

I'll see how it compares, but I am in no doubt the XTD's are fantastic !

With the second Adams Hybrid added to my game bag, I've cleared out a few others to make way. I'm also currently played the [b]Srixon AD333 Tour[/b] ball although I was sent a sleeve of 2015 Z-Star and Z-STAR XV balls which I'll use in better weather conditions. Roll on Summer !

[b]March Backup Update[/b]

No Spare Driver

Mizuno T-zoid 3 Wood (UST Shaft)
Makser TW400 5 Wood (UST Shaft)
Titleist 909h 19* Hybrid GD YS-H Shaft

Wedges consist of Eidolon 56*,Snake Eyes TM655 56/12, Lynx Blade 57*, Titleist ELK 61*, Reid Lockhart Q-Sole 60*
and the Putters....
Yes Bella 12
Never Compromise sub 30 Type 1
Odyssey White Hot #2

[quote name='Jaygolf37' timestamp='1425489748' post='11076263']
March 2015 Bag Update**
TaylorMade Whitesmoke
[/quote]

[/quote]
Tried out on Friday, the answer is no its not as long when hit a decent 3 wood. However, its up there and the Adams xtd 17 is like the 21, its so easy to hit every time consistent. The 3 wood excels into wind where as hybrid's take off on a higher ball flight. For me its right where I want it filing the gap between the xtd 21 & the 3 wood.

• 1 month later...

[u]April Bag Updates[/u]

Playing well at the moment although I'm not 100% on confidence on the 3 wood, so the old faithful T-Zoid is in use again.
Driver and hybrids going well, irons I'm also happy. Added in a new gap wedge that was going for a great deal its also Dynamic Gold which matches the Iron shafts.

Adams Fast 12 Driver 10.5 - Grafalloy Speedcoat
[s]Callaway Diablo Edge Tour 3 Wood - Tour Fairway Graphite OR Mizuno T-Zoid 3 Wood [/s][b]Tour Edge Exotics XCG5 - Fujikura Blur[/b]
Adams IDEA Super XTD 17* & 21* - Fubuki Rayon
[b]Mizuno MPT4 52* Wedge[/b]
TaylorMade Whitesmoke or Yes! Bella 12

• 1 month later...

June WITB;

The Titleist 712's have made way for a set of Mizuno MP-58's. The set is 3-PW but I'm not using the 3 Iron just yet. The lofts fit well in my set and I can put in the Fli-hi 24 for the 4 iron when required. Quick greens now means the Odyssey putter is back in.

Adams Fast 12 Driver (Grafalloy Speedcoat Shaft)
TEE XCG5 Three Wood (Fujikura Blur Shaft)
Adams Super XTD Hybrid 17 & 21 (Fubuki Shaft)
Mizuno MP58 Irons 4-PW (Dynamic Gold S300)
Mizuno MP T4 52* Gap
Callaway Jaws Slate 58 cc
Odyssey White Hot #2 or TaylorMade WhiteSmoke IN-74

Happy Golfing

• 1 month later...

July Update

Got fitted for a[b] Cobra Fly Z+ Driver[/b], which i am hoping to have in the next week. I was also able to try out the range of FLY- Z products which i was really impressed with in particular the Fairway woods were really nice.

Coming is the Black Head set at 11.5*, Aldila Tour Blue Shaft, Weight set back.

Looking forward putting this in the bag when it arrives.

• 2 months later...

So for [b]July[/b] thru to [b]September[/b] there have been no bag updates until now. Last week I sold the [u]Never Compromise Sub30 putter[/u]. (Leaving me 3 remaining options TaylorMade Whitesmoke, Yes! Bella 12 and the Odyssey White Hot #2).

So I brought in an additional [b]3 Wood[/b] into the frame. I was looking in particular to match up the Aldila Tour Blue Shaft that I was fitted for by Cobra. I knew Adams used this shaft in the TightLies Tour (I love the Adams rescues) and Callaway in the Xhot2. That was until i fell across this[url="http://www.benrossgolf.com/products/product/rip-speed-2-fairway"] http://www.benrossgolf.com/products/product/rip-speed-2-fairway[/url] so we'll see if its as good as the Tour Edge Exotics.

Overall i'm happy with my game, had a lesson in July made some swing changes and being playing quite solid actually to my Handicap (Currently 9.4).

Do I put the new 3 wood straight in for the weekends monthly medal?

• 1 month later...

New Bag added this month [color=#888888][size=3][background=rgb(241, 241, 241)]Mizuno Mens Aerolite 029 Golf Bag (Stand) in Black & Red[/background][/size][/color][color=#888888][size=3][background=rgb(241, 241, 241)] [/background][/size][/color]

[size=4][b][color=#888888][background=rgb(241, 241, 241)]Whats' In The Bag[/background][/color][/b][/size]
[color=#888888][size=3][background=rgb(241, 241, 241)]Driver - Cobra FlyZ+ - Aldila Blue @ 11.5* backup Adams Fast 12 - Grafalloy Prolaunch 10.5* [/background][/size][/color]
[color=#888888][size=3][background=rgb(241, 241, 241)]3 Wood - TEE XCG5 - Fujikura Blur @ 15* backup Benross RIP speed 2 - Aldila Blue @ 14*[/background][/size][/color]
[color=#888888][size=3][background=rgb(241, 241, 241)]Hybrid - Adams Super XTD - Fubuki @ 17* / 21* backup & Titleist 909h - GD @ 19*[/background][/size][/color]
[color=#888888][size=3][background=rgb(241, 241, 241)]4-PW - [/background][/size][/color][color=#888888][size=3][background=rgb(241, 241, 241)]Mizuno MP58 - DGS300 [/background][/size][/color]
[color="#888888"][size=3][background=rgb(241, 241, 241)]Gap - Mizuno MPT4 - Stock @ 52* backup Eidolon - KBS @ 52*[/background][/size][/color]
[color=#888888][size=3][background=rgb(241, 241, 241)]Sand - Callaway JAWS CC - Stock @ 58* backup Eidolon - KBS @ 56*[/background][/size][/color]
[color=#888888][size=3][background=rgb(241, 241, 241)]YES! Bella 12 Putter backup TaylorMade Whitesmoke IN-74 or Odyssey White Hot #2[/background][/size][/color]

[size=4][color=#888888][background=rgb(241, 241, 241)]Others[/background][/color][/size]
[color=#888888][size=3][background=rgb(241, 241, 241)]Mizuno T-Zoid- UST 3 Wood[/background][/size][/color]
[color=#888888][size=3][background=rgb(241, 241, 241)]Makser TW400 - UST 5 Wood[/background][/size][/color]
[color=#888888][size=3][background=rgb(241, 241, 241)]Nickent 3DX DC - UST Fairway Hybrid[/background][/size][/color]
[color=#888888][size=3][background=rgb(241, 241, 241)]Mizuno MP58 3 Iron - DGS300[/background][/size][/color]
[color=#888888][size=3][background=rgb(241, 241, 241)]Mizuno Fli-Hi [/background][/size][/color][color=#888888][size=3][background=rgb(241, 241, 241)] 4 Iron [/background][/size][/color][color=#888888][size=3][background=rgb(241, 241, 241)]- Aldila @ 24*[/background][/size][/color]
[color=#888888][size=3][background=rgb(241, 241, 241)]Snake Eyes TM655- 56* Wedge, Lynx Sand Iron 57*, Titleist ELK 61*, Reid Lockhart Q-Sole 60*[/background][/size][/color]

[b][color=#888888][background=rgb(241, 241, 241)]Whats' on the Feet [/background][/color][/b]
Puma Titan Tour - White / Black