Pennsylvania Junior State Championship

SV Golfer ·  
SV GolferSV Golfer Big hitter the Lama. Long.Members  182WRX Points: 55Handicap: +2Posts: 182 Fairways
@ Hershey Country Club

Date: July 7-8, 2008

Is anyone else playing in it? Anyone played in it before?
Posted:

Comments

• RamblerRambler North CarolinaMembers  1750WRX Points: 112Posts: 1,750 Platinum Tees
    I wonder if Gregor Orlando will go. The kid goes to my school and is worshiped lol
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • SV GolferSV Golfer Big hitter the Lama. Long. Members  182WRX Points: 55Handicap: +2Posts: 182 Fairways
    Haha i think he probably will. Gregor is by far the best ball striker I have ever seen. He played behind me at a US Junior Qualifier on Tuesday and I don't think he had a putt outside 10 feet for the entire first nine. He ended up bogeying the last hole to miss it by one, but he's still an awesome player.
    Posted:
  • RamblerRambler North CarolinaMembers  1750WRX Points: 112Posts: 1,750 Platinum Tees
    He shot 64 July 4th at the CC I work at...
    Posted:
  • SV GolferSV Golfer Big hitter the Lama. Long. Members  182WRX Points: 55Handicap: +2Posts: 182 Fairways
    Update: Gregor won. I'm glad cause he's really cool and he beat this ****** bag in a playoff
    Posted:
    Well thats good that he beat a ****
    Posted:
    Definitely.

Rambler... have you played Penn State's Blue Course? I was just in a tournament there this week
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
    No, but when I go to visit my brother there I'll be sure to play there
    Posted:
    Yeah definitely play it. Real nice layout. Long and fun from the tips.
    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.