Is it like this in your state?

birdiemachine11 ·  
birdiemachine11birdiemachine11 Members  454WRX Points: 61Posts: 454 Greens
Juniors winning
Does it seem that your your state as it is in mine that juniors are winning most of the state tournaments? i.e. State Open, State Am
Posted:

Comments

• epixepepixep If the wind will not serve, take to the oars Members  1425WRX Points: 0Posts: 1,425
    Nope. A lot of good Am's here in AZ.
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • mypalcollinmypalcollin Members  193WRX Points: 0Posts: 193
    OK has college players winning most.
    Posted:
  • LinksterLinkster Members  127WRX Points: 0Posts: 127
    Our state am was one by a 16 year old, great kid with a lot of game.
    Posted:
  • birdiemachine11birdiemachine11 Members  454WRX Points: 61Posts: 454 Greens
    I'm not sure that it seems that kids are winning the tournaments, but all of the qualifiers seem to be won by teenage guys that I know.
    Posted:
  • alcap26alcap26 Charter Members  1379WRX Points: 142Posts: 1,379 Platinum Tees
    I don't consider college players juniors so no it does not seem that way in TN.
    Posted:
  • SCameron009SCameron009 ¡~WRX~! Members  1784WRX Points: 115Posts: 1,784 Platinum Tees
    Ryan Gay 17 just won the Maine Amateur - but I would agree with the above, most of the big amateur stuff nowadays is being won by college aged kids. I think this is the case because we are seeing a lot of the 22-30 year olds that would be good enough to win the big amateur events turning pro.
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • golfpunk59golfpunk59 CanadaMembers  443WRX Points: 113Handicap: +3Posts: 443 Greens
    My provincial am was won by a junior. He also just won the callaway junior worlds the week before. Hes playing pretty solid at the moment.
    Posted:
    Driver: 9* M3 440 Fuji Pro Tour Spec 63x
    3 Iron: Titleist 712u Tour Issue S400
    Irons: 4-PW 620 MB Nippon 125x
    Wedges: SM8 52* F 58* D Dynamic Gold S400
    Putter: Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2 Mid Slant

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.