Ebay seller ksouth9

fightingbees

I don't believe those are counterfeit by any means. If it was a different production run some things may be a little different looking. Maybe someone who is a expert can chime in and tell you otherwise they look fine. What happened when you filed a claim? What did he have to say?

Srixon ZX7/Cobra Radspeed XB

ZX 3w Riptide/Cobra radspeed motore F3

ZX 19/22 hy Riptide 

Cobra FT 5-Pw,Aw KBS/ Cobra F9 5-pw,aw 

Cbx ZC 54/Cbx FF 58 Dgold

Cobra sport 45/Cleveland elevado

Srixon QST/Titleist Pro V1 or whatever urethane balls I may find 

[quote name='Djohnsonas39' timestamp='1442257785' post='12312512']
Like I said, the Xtd driver was alot easier to spot... And the serial numbers on the 2015 Hybrid Irons are alot more distinguishable from each other in person then this picture (the color size and feel) but the 2 and 4 at the beginning are slightly smaller and the thicker on the club to the right. The shaft and club head in the first two pictures are undeniably different, showing you my first hand counterfit experience with Ksouth9
. That's all I wanted to show people who think about buying from Ksouth9. And judging from the last couple posts, I suppose this is the part where a bunch of angry guys start "trolling" and say that I'm the one being a "troll", and as for everyone else, I hope it helps someone not get ripped off.

By the way the fake driver is the top shaft in picture one, and the two fake club heads are the right clubs in pictures 2 and 3.
[/quote]
Thank you for providing pictures to prove that the clubs you bought are legit.

[quote name='tomuch23' timestamp='1442258901' post='12312606']
I don't believe those are counterfeit by any means. If it was a different production run some things may be a little different looking. Maybe someone who is a expert can chime in and tell you otherwise they look fine. What happened when you filed a claim? What did he have to say?
[/quote]

He never replied, I had to file a claim with paypal and they said they would look into his history and contact him and it could be 11 days depending on what they find out til I recieve a reply on my claim. I now have a refund from paypal and he still hasn't contacted me with the return shipping info to send them back to him. That's kind of strange that he doesn't want these "legit $800 hybrids back".

[color=#282828]Fyi, manufacturer's sometimes slightly alter their stamping and patterns from year to year. I have 2 VTS shafts that are both silver 7x's. They look slightly different on the pattern, sort of like your Matrix picture. When I contacted the company, they said they do that to differentiate between years and production runs. And yes, the serials were a different font and style. But guess what, they both are legit. [/color]

I'm not calling you a troll. All I'm trying to point out is that production variances happen in all OEM product line. If they're made at a different time in a different plant they don't always look exactly alike. Nothing in the pictures above look unusual. When there's a change in the fault of the actual logo change in colors shades that might throw up a red flag. I just don't see the market for a fake OEM standard shaft or an Adams head.

Now if you start posting with all capital letters or funny font or colored text… Then you might be a troll! And you have a right to your opinion. It's just that in my dealings with him, I'm not sure he would knowingly sell counterfeit items.

Twitter: @Ed_Settle        My WITB
Driver:           Callaway Rogue ST Max LS 9.0 +2 GD Tour AD HD 6X
Fairway:        Callaway Rogue ST Max LS 3W/15*  Tensei Wht AV 70S

Utility W:         Callaway UW 19* HZRDUS Black RDX 6.0 S
Hybrid:          Callaway Apex Pro 4/21* KBS Hybrid 85S

Irons:             Callaway X Forged Star 5-PW Modus 105 S
Wedges:       Callaway Jaws Raw 48S/53W/58Z DG S200 
Putter:           2022 Toulon Design Small Batch Austin 34" 

Ball:               2022 Callaway CSX LS
Bag:               VESSEL Blk Lux Cart Bag 14 way   

[quote name='Djohnsonas39' timestamp='1442260732' post='12312792']
[quote name='tomuch23' timestamp='1442258901' post='12312606']
[/quote]

He never replied, I had to file a claim with paypal and they said they would look into his history and contact him and it could be 11 days depending on what they find out til I recieve a reply on my claim. I now have a refund from paypal and he still hasn't contacted me with the return shipping info to send them back to him. That's kind of strange that he doesn't want these "legit $800 hybrids back".
[/quote]

From the looks of his listings, he too busy shipping product to his 2,000 customers he has sold to this month. Of which 5 have left negative feedback. Over 64,000 transactions and 99.7% positive feedback. His reputation speaks for it self. He has no reason to sell fake clubs.

He will be contacting you, I am sure, now that you have your refund. I would say most of his neg or neutral feedback is because of wrong size, wrong item, etc. not fake items.

Enjoy your day.

Twitter: @Ed_Settle        My WITB
Driver:           Callaway Rogue ST Max LS 9.0 +2 GD Tour AD HD 6X
Fairway:        Callaway Rogue ST Max LS 3W/15*  Tensei Wht AV 70S

Utility W:         Callaway UW 19* HZRDUS Black RDX 6.0 S
Hybrid:          Callaway Apex Pro 4/21* KBS Hybrid 85S

Irons:             Callaway X Forged Star 5-PW Modus 105 S
Wedges:       Callaway Jaws Raw 48S/53W/58Z DG S200 
Putter:           2022 Toulon Design Small Batch Austin 34" 

Ball:               2022 Callaway CSX LS
Bag:               VESSEL Blk Lux Cart Bag 14 way   

I'm guessing most of his negative feedback is due to buyers like this that "think" they bought fakes and there is no convincing them otherwise.

Srixon ZX7/Cobra Radspeed XB

ZX 3w Riptide/Cobra radspeed motore F3

ZX 19/22 hy Riptide 

Cobra FT 5-Pw,Aw KBS/ Cobra F9 5-pw,aw 

Cbx ZC 54/Cbx FF 58 Dgold

Cobra sport 45/Cleveland elevado

Srixon QST/Titleist Pro V1 or whatever urethane balls I may find 

I understand that so many people think that these differences are merely different production lines, or a coincidence, but these clubs are 2015 and taylormade has laws prohibiting the sale of these clubs for less than they allow them to be sold (which I believe is around $699) so how does this guy (whom might I add is NOT an authorized retailer) contrary to rumors that he is (I checked the list then called to clarify) sell these clubs 4 or 5 hundred under retail? Also, the 3 separate retailers I have checked them against all are identical (in the case of the Idea tech hybrids) as for the XTD the serial numbers aren't even laser etched, they are painted on the club I got from him. Anyone on here who disagrees can go ahead and disagree, when you hold the real and fake clubs in your hand you can definitely tell the difference side by side, maybe not in a photo but the actual finish and raised or indented etching on the shafts and head differ... I'm done with this

[quote name='Djohnsonas39' timestamp='1442292745' post='12315102']
I understand that so many people think that these differences are merely different production lines, or a coincidence, but these clubs are 2015 and taylormade has laws prohibiting the sale of these clubs for less than they allow them to be sold (which I believe is around $699) so how does this guy (whom might I add is NOT an authorized retailer) contrary to rumors that he is (I checked the list then called to clarify) sell these clubs 4 or 5 hundred under retail? Also, the 3 separate retailers I have checked them against all are identical (in the case of the Idea tech hybrids) as for the XTD the serial numbers aren't even laser etched, they are painted on the club I got from him. Anyone on here who disagrees can go ahead and disagree, when you hold the real and fake clubs in your hand you can definitely tell the difference side by side, maybe not in a photo but the actual finish and raised or indented etching on the shafts and head differ... I'm done with this
[/quote]
You my friend simply do not know what you are talking about.....Taylormade has no such law......Any Adams Taylormade product that is released can be bought at considerable discounts five minuets after they are released..........Anyone who would play full retail for any adams club is wacky......The reason ksouth sells anything is because they are a closeout company and sell products that are being dumped all over the internet......I thought you were a little off, but after this last post, i have no doubt.

[quote name='Djohnsonas39' timestamp='1442254290' post='12312230']
I recommend anyone who buys anything from him takes thier club to an authorized retailer (i.e. the local pro shop) and simply compare the two, specifically the serial numbers and the weight. If I knew how to put pictures on here I would simply show you the difference based on my only two purchases...
[/quote]

You do realise that golf clubs can and are produced in different "factories" by different contract manufacturers. Adidas shifted away from a vertically integrated company to one that outsources its manufacturing into Asia. A good chance those clubs are built in two different plants in Asia.

[/quote] Most uninformed Post of the year!!!!!

Adams 9015D w/X con4,Ping G20 w/HD6& [color=#0000CD Mizuno JPX 900 5 & 7 woods,Mashie 3 & 4
Bridgestone J40 DPC’s & S3 Pro’s,Mizuno S7 54 & 58
[color=#FF0000]Bettinardi SS7, BC1,Ping Anser 1968 BeCu

Ok, so the way I read this is that DJohnson is looking for some legit hybrids. While he ordered some from ebay for a substantial discount. He then realizes that there is no way that an unauthorized seller (whom he bought from) could possibly have real clubs for sale at 25% of MSRP. This coincides with the LAW that TMAG has about selling clubs. (Even though, remember, he did purchase sticks from an unauthorized dealer.) So, at the end of the day, does anyone have some legit hybrids to sell, on the secondary market, for a lot closer to the MSRP? I'm sure DJohnson would be happy to purchase them from you.

<checks intrawebs for Adams deals...>

[/quote]

I don't know where you get your info but you need a different source.

[quote name='sbeduckman' timestamp='1442318230' post='12315662']
He bought all this Adams gear directly from Adams for pennies on the dollar when they discontinued the line. It's legit. I bought some from him. Didn't care for some of it, but they are not fake clubs.
[/quote]That's the exact same response I got from Nike when I called and asked.

Callaway AI Smoke Max 11.5* Fujikura Ventus TR Red

Callaway Paradym 💎💎💎 15* Fujikura Ventus TR Red

Taylormade SIM DHY 19* Diamana Hybrid

Callaway Rogue ST Pro 5-PW Fujikura Axiom

Taylormade HiToe Bigfoot 52*/56*/60* Fujikura Pro

Odyssey AI-One Seven S

Callaway Chrome Tour X

WITB Link

I understand that so many people think that these differences are merely different production lines, or a coincidence, but these clubs are 2015 and taylormade has laws prohibiting the sale of these clubs for less than they allow them to be sold (which I believe is around $699) so how does this guy (whom might I add is NOT an authorized retailer) contrary to rumors that he is (I checked the list then called to clarify) sell these clubs 4 or 5 hundred under retail?
[/quote]

I think you answered your own question. I don't know if Adams clubs have any restriction on selling under MSRP or not, but even if they do those apply ONLY to authorized dealers. It's not a "law" as you say, it's an agreement between the manufacturer and the dealer saying that they won't sell below the approved price and if they do they will lose their authorized status. If some other party gets their hands on some clubs, probably through some closeout or going out of business sale, they are free to do what they want.

Sto Pro Veritate

[quote name='ruckus10' timestamp='1442321493' post='12315846']
Can't you just call them up to check if a serial number is fake or not?
[/quote]With most companies you can.

When I called Nike with the serials (VR Forged Pro Combos and Covert Forged 2.0s) they were able to tell me that the clubs were real and purchased by this individual on a certain date. I want to say it was a course out of Alabama.

Callaway AI Smoke Max 11.5* Fujikura Ventus TR Red

Callaway Paradym 💎💎💎 15* Fujikura Ventus TR Red

Taylormade SIM DHY 19* Diamana Hybrid

Callaway Rogue ST Pro 5-PW Fujikura Axiom

Taylormade HiToe Bigfoot 52*/56*/60* Fujikura Pro

Odyssey AI-One Seven S

Callaway Chrome Tour X

WITB Link

I guess all of you well informed experts sure showed me. I was unaware that these clubs had been discontinued and sold a wholesale price for pennies on the dollar to some guy who taylormade told me they have never heard of. And here all along I was under the impression that these clubs were this year's model and have yet to be discontinued. I guess I will call taylormade now and straighten them out after hearing all of this highly enlightening information. I suppose I will also be issuing a heartfelt apology to Mr. South for questioning the authenticity of his merchandise. I bid you all a good day.

[quote name='Djohnsonas39' timestamp='1442338537' post='12317296']
I guess all of you well informed experts sure showed me. I was unaware that these clubs had been discontinued and sold a wholesale price for pennies on the dollar to some guy who taylormade told me they have never heard of. And here all along I was under the impression that these clubs were this year's model and have yet to be discontinued. I guess I will call taylormade now and straighten them out after hearing all of this highly enlightening information. I suppose I will also be issuing a heartfelt apology to Mr. South for questioning the authenticity of his merchandise. I bid you all a good day.
[/quote]
First post you made in this thread that is accurate...... Glad to see you have seen the light.....Glad you finally realize that all adams equipment is basically being discontinued the day it comes out......When you get a little older, you will look back at all this and realize how silly your rantings on this topic have been.

[/quote]
Once TMAG clubs hit the street, they are "old" due to their release cycle!
And just because someone has clubs at a discount doesn't mean they are counterfeit. Nor does the little list that TMAG keeps on their site imply that anyone not on the list would be selling counterfeit clubs. But, since you seem to know all of this, and understand the TMAG "law" why did you by from an unauthorized dealer in the first place?

[quote name='vtnerf' timestamp='1442339848' post='12317448']
[/quote]
Once TMAG clubs hit the street, they are "old" due to their release cycle!
And just because someone has clubs at a discount doesn't mean they are counterfeit. Nor does the little list that TMAG keeps on their site imply that anyone not on the list would be selling counterfeit clubs. But, since you seem to know all of this, and understand the TMAG "law" why did you by from an unauthorized dealer in the first place?
[/quote]
I learned all of this AFTER getting the set of hybrids and this driver and comparing them to the ones on the store shelves. I then called Taylormade to figure out what to do next or if they could help me. Then I posted the info I was given on here to try to help out others, not to be ridiculed and called names. People will believe what they want to believe, myself included. Good luck in all future purchases. I will stick to the authorized retailers after this experience.

• 3 years later...

Attempting first transaction; fingers crossed.

Dude has a TON of feedback, mostly positive, but I must admit that the negative is scary.

If you put yourself in each of theirs' shoes it would be disappointing. Seems that he lists everything at pennies, hopes for a bidding war, if it doesn't bid up high enough, he refunds your money immediately and tells you he "oversold" that product. Seems shady enough for eBay to stop it, but I guess when you cash that check every month for the 2,300 items "he" sells it doesn't seem so shady.

There is no law against selling product for less than MSRP. That is a fact. As the owner of any golf shop dealing with any manufacturer, you sign an “agreement” that you will not advertise said clubs for less than MSRP. If you want to buy $500 drivers by the truckload and sell them for $1, you can do that and no one can stop you, they can, remove you as a dealer and choose to never sell to you again, but that’s not a law.

As many have explained, sellers like ksouth, rag, and numerous others by overstock, or old stock from these manufactures, and take the risk of selling them for whatever they wish. I’ve bought numerous clubs from ksouth and every single one was a legitimate club. I’ve also bid on many of his auctions only to be told they were it in inventory, and see them listed again the next day, or week. Do I like that? No, I think it’s wrong and shady, however, you’ve done worse by accusing someone of selling counterfeit clubs and you clearly have no clue what you’re speaking of.

You’ve received numerous good and accurate answers, yet you continue to show a strong ignorance by continuing to insist you’re correct. Give up and move on. You have genuine clubs, but you might as well trash them because mentally, they’ll never work for you because of your stubborn desire to want to be right.

Nice knowing you, but your future here is to be short lived.