2024 RBC Heritage WITB photos ×

Golf Accessories: what you have

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, guess I'm the albatross here. I carry all kinds of sh#t in my bag.

Rain cover. Rain pants. Half-sleeve rain jacket. Rain gloves. Tiger balm (for when the elbow flares up). Two switchblade-like divot repair tools. 2 Koozies (I get thirsty). Snacks - fruit snacks (I steal these from my kids) and granola bars. A Callaway pouch and an Evans Scholar pouch (for holding the wallet, keys, and phone). The staples of golf - rangefinder, balls, tees. One black Callaway towel on the outside of the bag and one extra (small, white) in a pocket. Two sharpies (one black, one yellow). Two gloves (Footjoy and Srixon currently). Sunscreen. Tissues (mainly for the wife, but I use them occasionally). One extra pair of socks. Two empty Ziploc bags. Two small Ziploc bags with Advil, bandaids, a few bucks, etc. Periodically, I throw a 1/5th of Captain Morgan's into the water bottle pouch (though I don't drink much on the course any more...I'm too busy golfing and save the adult beverages for after the round).

Heck, there's probably more, but that's what I could come up with in 90 seconds. All this crap fits easily in my Ogio stand bag.

Ping G430 LST 9* 
TaylorMade Qi10 Tour 5W 18*

Callaway Apex UW 21*

PXG 0211 XCOR2 Dark 6-L

Ping PLD Oslo 3

Titleist Pro V1 

[quote name='Jut' timestamp='1443105132' post='12361324']

Rain cover. Rain pants. Half-sleeve rain jacket. Rain gloves. Tiger balm (for when the elbow flares up). Two switchblade-like divot repair tools. 2 Koozies (I get thirsty). Snacks - fruit snacks (I steal these from my kids) and granola bars. A Callaway pouch and an Evans Scholar pouch (for holding the wallet, keys, and phone). The staples of golf - rangefinder, balls, tees. One black Callaway towel on the outside of the bag and one extra (small, white) in a pocket. Two sharpies (one black, one yellow). Two gloves (Footjoy and Srixon currently). Sunscreen. Tissues (mainly for the wife, but I use them occasionally). One extra pair of socks. Two empty Ziploc bags. Two small Ziploc bags with Advil, bandaids, a few bucks, etc. Periodically, I throw a 1/5th of Captain Morgan's into the water bottle pouch (though I don't drink much on the course any more...I'm too busy golfing and save the adult beverages for after the round).

Heck, there's probably more, but that's what I could come up with in 90 seconds. All this crap fits easily in my Ogio stand bag.
[/quote]

Don't feel bad bro, I carry a bunch of sh#t too...I have a Callaway Staff Bag, so lots of room, I have a change of clothes (only when I play), wet wipes, callaway pouch with tees, ball markers and sharpies, inside the pockets I have an additional box of golf balls on one side and rain gear on the other, outside the bag a players towel, umbrella, big hydro flask and a key holder and sometimes in the front pocket an additional set of golf shoes or my slippers (flip flops for those that have not been to Hawaii...lol), so I am with you, I etiher use my clicgear (99% of the time) or I ride if only riding is allowed...

DRIVER: Callaway AI Smoke TD 10.5*, Ventus TR Blue 6TX at 45"
3 WOOD: Callaway Paradym HL 16.5*, Diamana Flower Band White, D+ 82X Flex, tipped 1" at 42"
7 WOOD: Callaway Paradym 21*, Tensei AV white 75g S Flex, tipped 1" at 41"

IRONS: Callaway Apex MB 7-10, CB 4-6 -- DG TI S400

WEDGES: Callaway JAWS Raw 50, 54, 58 -- DG TI S400
PUTTER: SC Phantom 5, Stability Shaft, 33.25", Garsen Quad Tour grip (Toulon Chicago as back up)
BALL: Callaway CT X (current gamer), Srixon Diamond, -ProV1X and ProV1

Hell I forgot the gloves (at least 6 from Costco, 2 callaway 3 packs)...lol

DRIVER: Callaway AI Smoke TD 10.5*, Ventus TR Blue 6TX at 45"
3 WOOD: Callaway Paradym HL 16.5*, Diamana Flower Band White, D+ 82X Flex, tipped 1" at 42"
7 WOOD: Callaway Paradym 21*, Tensei AV white 75g S Flex, tipped 1" at 41"

IRONS: Callaway Apex MB 7-10, CB 4-6 -- DG TI S400

WEDGES: Callaway JAWS Raw 50, 54, 58 -- DG TI S400
PUTTER: SC Phantom 5, Stability Shaft, 33.25", Garsen Quad Tour grip (Toulon Chicago as back up)
BALL: Callaway CT X (current gamer), Srixon Diamond, -ProV1X and ProV1

2 divot tools with markers, 6-8 balls, a handful of tees, range finder, extra range finder battery, wind shirt, extra shoes and socks, a few water bottles, trail mix, protein bars, sunblock, 2 sharpies, a groove brush, microfiber clean towel, large player's towel to wipe off balls and clubs, extra set of spikes, spike wrench, Taylormade weights and wrench to adjust clubs, 2 extra gloves.

Lemme see. I carry 2 divot tools 4 ball markers, rain hood. 3 dozen mixed balls 4 large packs of tees, different sizes. Epi pen, asthma rescue inhaler, snot rag,sharpie driver wrench. My wallet and keys all in my Nike cart bag. Outside I have a matching Nike towel and a club brush. And lastly 2 gloves, one new in the pack and my current gamer.

I always push it on a Click Gear cart. Works for me.

Mark Shuman

Rain cover. Rain pants. Half-sleeve rain jacket. Rain gloves. Tiger balm (for when the elbow flares up). Two switchblade-like divot repair tools. 2 Koozies (I get thirsty). Snacks - fruit snacks (I steal these from my kids) and granola bars. A Callaway pouch and an Evans Scholar pouch (for holding the wallet, keys, and phone). The staples of golf - rangefinder, balls, tees. One black Callaway towel on the outside of the bag and one extra (small, white) in a pocket. Two sharpies (one black, one yellow). Two gloves (Footjoy and Srixon currently). Sunscreen. Tissues (mainly for the wife, but I use them occasionally). One extra pair of socks. Two empty Ziploc bags. Two small Ziploc bags with Advil, bandaids, a few bucks, etc. [b] Periodically, I throw a 1/5th of Captain Morgan's into the water bottle pouch [/b](though I don't drink much on the course any more...I'm too busy golfing and save the adult beverages for after the round).

[/quote]

A FIFTH?!?! dang man. I gotta play a round with you.

I have a bunch of stuff... but less so since I've been carrying a ton this year instead of using my push cart.

Normal: tees, balls, a few different ball markers, 2-3 divot tools, a ton of pencils, 2-3 lighters, pipe, pipe tobacco, 2 gloves, pair of rain gloves, lots of singles and fivers for bets, hockey tape for injuries, a few band aids, a small medicine bottle with pills, at least 1 gatorade, rangefinder.

Callaway Rogue ST Max - Tensei AV White - 8*
Taylormade M3 HL - MFS5 White Tie 60S -0.75" (42.5")

Mizuno JPX 923 HMP - 4-G - Recoil 95 S - 2* upright

Callaway X-JAWS - 52/58*

Odyssey OWorks 2ball  -  34" - 1* loft - 71* lie
Slighter Proto 1 #9/Del Mar design - High Toe - Long neck - Deep Milled face - 33", 370gr, lie 71*, loft 4*

WITB Link

I carry a lot of crap also.
I have the drizzle stick club umbrella thing, rain glove, rain hat, rain jacket, rain pants/shorts (depending on time of year), couple of green Sharpies, club adjustment tool, band aids, tape, sunscreen spray, lip balm, spike wrench, Rules of Golf book, powdered drink mix, divot tools, bag of foreign coins for ball markers, several golf pencils, bug spray, several large plastic freezer storage bags.

i bring a ton of crap with me to the course:

cigars (anywhere from 2-6 in a large heavy duty tin that will protect them, which is then held in a large Ziploc bag to keep dry)
pouch with cigar minder, lighter, cutter and extra matches in case lighter goes out of fluid
2 extra regular gloves and also rain gloves
homemade yardage book
maui jims in a case
pouch with bandaids, tape, advil and various pain killers
beef jerky/meat stick style snacks and cracker style snacks
deck of playing cards (we have a poker game that coincides with golf...1 card for par, 2 cards for birdie, best poker hand wins the pot)

seasonal (can be in 30s when we start, 60s by finish)
mittens with hand warmer in each one
extra hand warmers for my friends if they need them
blanket for cart seat (amazing what a diff that makes)
cold weather nike arm sleeves
beanie hat
flask with whiskey (only if cart service not running)

amazingly, all of this stuff except the blanket fits in a TW Nike shoe bag!

[color=#282828]Two alignment sticks, Nikon rangefinder, a thin bath towel I "borrowed" from a hotel in Italy, balls and tees, a black Sharpie, my ball marker, a Ziploc bag with 3-4 gloves, and my rain jacket.[/color]

TaylorMade SIM Max - 6M3 X

Titleist 906F4 - Whiteboard 83 X

TaylorMade TP UDI 2 - Modus 120 X

Mizuno MP-37 3-9 - S300

TaylorMade MG raw 50-12, 58-08, 60-07 - S300 (50), X7 (58, 60)

Scotty Cameron Newport AoP PP

ClubGlove towel, 2 divot tools (Highfields GC in Grafton, MA and Westfields GC in VA), a variety of tees and markers, a couple granola bars, sun screen, allergy meds and a rain jacket.

[color=#3E3E3E][font=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(250, 250, 250)]In my [/background][/size][/font][/color][img]http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/images/smilies/sunmountain.jpg[/img][color=#3E3E3E][font=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(250, 250, 250)] Four 5 stand bag: [/background][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#3E3E3E][size=3]Driver: [img]http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/images/smilies/callaway.jpg[/img] Big Bertha 10.5* w/ [/size][/color][img]http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/images/smilies/MitsubishiRayon.png[/img][color=#3E3E3E][size=3] Fubuki Zeta[/size][/color]
[color=#3E3E3E][size=3]Fairway Woods: [img]http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/images/smilies/adamslogo.png[/img]Tight Lies 16*, 19* w/ [/size][/color][img]http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/images/smilies/MitsubishiRayon.png[/img][color=#3E3E3E][font=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(250, 250, 250)] [/background][/size][/font][/color][color=#3E3E3E][size=3]Bassara Eagle[/size][/color]
[color=#3E3E3E][size=3]Irons: [img]http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/images/smilies/titelist.jpg[/img] AP1 712 4-AW w/ [/size][/color][img]http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/images/smilies/TrueTemper.png[/img][color=#3E3E3E][font=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(250, 250, 250)] [/background][/size][/font][/color][color=#3E3E3E][size=3]Dynalite Gold XP S300[/size][/color]
[color=#3E3E3E][size=3]Wedges: [img]http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/images/smilies/titelist.jpg[/img] Vokey SM4 Tour Chrome 54*, 58* w/ [/size][/color][img]http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/images/smilies/TrueTemper.png[/img][color=#3E3E3E][font=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(250, 250, 250)] [/background][/size][/font][/color][color=#3E3E3E][size=3]Dynamic Gold[/size][/color]
[color=#3E3E3E][size=3]Putter: [img]http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/images/smilies/seemore.jpg[/img] Si4 Nickel[/size][/color]

[twitter]Bcape9[/twitter]

Trifold club tartan towel with captains charity air ambulance pin in it

pink castle tees

simple freebie pitchmark tool (find these work the best)

groove brush

garmin g6 gps

tumble & hide leather scorecard holder

use normal coins to mark

hayfever tablets

band aids

sports tape to better affix band aid

small pocket knife to cut tape

weather/hangover dependent:

coffee flask

mittens

Ping i20 9.5* Project X Black 6.0
Taylormade R15 15* Fujikura FUEL 70 S
Adams Pro Dhy 18* Aldila Tour Blue 80S
John Letters Tour Black Master Model 4-PW S300
John Letters Tour Black 52*,56*,60* DG Spinner
Odyssey Metal X Milled #1, 34.5"

Balls
Tee
3 Sharpies
Divot repair tool
3 Ball markers
Small first aid kit
GPS
2 Towels
Watch
Bag Tag
Rain cover
Rain jacket
Sunglasses
2 gloves
scorecard holder
TM Tool
extra spikes
Sunscreen

Maybe i am missing something but i dont think so, this all goes into my TM stand bag.

TM SIM2 Max 10.5 UST V 2 
TM SIM Max 15 UST V2 66g
TM Stealth HL 17 Aldila RIP Alpha 6
TM Stealth UDI 19 UST V2
TM Stealth UDI 23 UST v2 
TM P790 6-PW Nippon Modus 3 105
TM MG 3 Black 50 Nippon Modus Tour WV115
TM MG Hi-Toe 3 RAW Wedge 54 Nippon Pro WV115
TM MG Hi-Toe 3 RAW Wedge 58 Nippon Pro Modus 105 T
TM TP Hydro Blast Bandon 3

Not sure what qualifies as an accessory, but I carry an extra glove, Advil, 1 towel, sunblock and my Golfbuddy voice or a rangefinder.

If its raining, i'll include raingear, an extra towel, and an umbrella. If I'm playing 18, a drink, PBJ sammie, and a piece of fruit or energy bar.

I try to minimize the crap I carry, walk as much as possible, and use a small bag, the SM Swift X.

What's in the Swift X?
Ping driver
Callaway fairways
Ping irons
TM ball
SeeMore mFPG

• 3 weeks later...

Push cart , laser range finder, towels (one wet and one dry), divot tool, ball marker, and a golf brush.

Driver: PING G410 LST, Ping Tour 65X

3 Wood: PING G400, Project x EvenFlow Blue 75 6.5

3 Hybrid: PING G410, Ping Tour 85 X

Irons: Mizuno MP-5 (4-PW), Dynamic Gold X100

Wedges: PING Glide (50SS, 54WS, 58ES), Dynamic Gold Tour Issue S400

Putter: Scotty Cameron Newport 2.5

Ball: Taylormade TP5 (Pix or Yellow)

[/quote]

I'm more like this than I care to admit!

Twitter: @Ed_Settle        My WITB
Driver:           Callaway Rogue ST Max LS 9.0 +2 GD Tour AD HD 6X
Fairway:        Callaway Rogue ST Max LS 3W/15*  Tensei Wht AV 70S

Utility W:         Callaway UW 19* HZRDUS Black RDX 6.0 S
Hybrid:          Callaway Apex Pro 4/21* KBS Hybrid 85S

Irons:             Callaway X Forged Star 5-PW Modus 105 S
Wedges:       Callaway Jaws Raw 48S/53W/58Z DG S200 
Putter:           2022 Toulon Design Small Batch Austin 34" 

Ball:               2022 Callaway CSX LS
Bag:               VESSEL Blk Lux Cart Bag 14 way   

I carry:

Large Pocket of the Bag:
Iron covers (that I only put on when I travel and the bag has to fly)
Couple of new extra gloves
Hand warmers for the winter time
Titleist Hand Warmer Sleeve
Pom Beanie
Yeti 30 oz Rambler

Small Pocket:
Range finder
Pens
Ball marking tool
Band aids
Advil

Tee pocket:
Martini tees
Some small tees
Couple of ball mark repair tools
Lots of ball markers

Towels:
Carry 2 towels...one to wet and one for dry

I think i have posted my question in wrong section. ([url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/1249558-am-i-missing-something/"]http://www.golfwrx.c...sing-something/[/url]). So here is the repost.

>[color=#282828]For my side project, I am trying to build a list of all possible item (beside club) one might need on golf course. Can you please look at it and let me know if i am missing something? [/color]

[b]List of items to carry in your Golf Bag[/b]
[color=#282828]Tees[/color]
[color=#282828]Golf balls (Dozen)[/color]
[color=#282828]Sunscreen[/color]
[color=#282828]Lip Balm[/color]
[color=#282828]Windbreaker[/color]
[color=#282828]Umbrella[/color]
[color=#282828]Rain gear[/color]
[color=#282828]Sharpie marker[/color]
[color=#282828]Towel (two of them, Face & Clubs)[/color]
[color=#282828]Tissues[/color]
[color=#282828]Ball marker[/color]
[color=#282828]Divot tool[/color]
[color=#282828]GPS device or rangefinder.[/color]
[color=#282828]Water/Sports Drink[/color]
[color=#282828]Powerbars[/color]
[color=#282828]Pack of gum[/color]
[color=#282828]Extra Golf Gloves[/color]
[color=#282828]Extra socks[/color]
[color=#282828]Small First-Aid Kit[/color]
[color=#282828]Bandage[/color]
[color=#282828]Insect Repellent (Bug spray)[/color]
[color=#282828]Sun sleeves[/color]
[color=#282828]Sunglasses[/color]
[color=#282828]Sunglasses case[/color]
[color=#282828]Club scrub[/color]
[color=#282828]Cigar cutter[/color]
[color=#282828]Lighter[/color]
[color=#282828]Binoculars[/color]
[color=#282828]Golf rules book[/color]
[color=#282828]Torque Wrench[/color]
[color=#282828]Rosin Bag[/color]
-end-

Thanks to Chilidog for Hand warmer & Beanie. I will add it to my list. It didn't think about them because i live in Florida.

[quote name='Superslicer34' timestamp='1443096984' post='12360808']
What additional accessories do you guys carry? ie towel and type of towel
[/quote]I carry light but; I'm partial to the type of towels I hang on my bag. (Bar towels only) it a signature thing. I use a grommet tool to set in a clip ring.

[attachment=2997606:s-l1600.jpg bt.jpg]

Srixon ZX5  TT dynamic gold 95  PING G425 FST 43.25"  Tour Edge 721 Tensei blue 65  Mizuno T22 56* 60*  Bobby Grace AMG 6313 35"