PGM vs PGCC

Vong it28 ·  
Vong it28Vong it28 Members  11WRX Points: 0Posts: 11
I just started college and deciding if I should major in golf (PGM) or business. I was looking into the PGM and PGCC program. I know that if you go through the PGM program at universities like UNLV, it is a major and you graduate with a degree. I live in Hawaii and want to go to California for college but sadly, there are no PGM programs at any of the California universities; however, there is a PGCC prgoram in California and wanted to know what the difference is between the PGCC progam and the PGM program? and which is better?
Posted:

Comments

• CMAN300CMAN300 Members  329WRX Points: 0Posts: 329
    I have a similar situation like yours. I have decided to go to either UNLV or PGCC in Hilton Head. For starters if you have a good golf game meaning handicap less than 12 the PGM program might be best, but it is a very competitive unlike the PGCC where you don't need to have a stellar golf game to get in. Another difference is the PGM takes 4.5 years I think and PGCC only takes 16 months, so it depends on your game and how long you want to put into it. Those are only a couple of differences and I am sure there are better people then me to help you out.
    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.