PING REDWOOD ZB VS PING SEDONA PIXEL

moose_1978 ·  
moose_1978moose_1978 Members  461WRX Points: 0Posts: 461
Just wanted to see if anyone has tried the ping pixel putters?I have a zb now but was looking to maybe switch but wanted to first see some opinions. Thank you
Posted:

Comments

• 1R0NH31D31R0NH31D3 Members  32WRX Points: 0Posts: 32
    I have a ping sedona F with the TiNi pixels not the aluminum pixels. I like it quite a bit. I am no putter expert but my own take on it is that it is fairly crisp off the face while retaining a nice feel to it, the thing I like the best about it is the distance control it has but it stil has enough spring off the face that I don't have to unlease an ackwardly hard swing for long putts.

Plus the sedona in bronze has a great look to it, people are always eying it up when I pull it out.

What kind of questions do you have?
    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.