New TaylorMade Rossa Putters?!?!

rybo ·  
ryborybo Members  2239WRX Points: 133Handicap: +1.6Posts: 2,239 Platinum Tees
Just saw some new TM offerings that were great!
OK....was killing some time after a tournament today at one of the better known golf stores and happened across some new Rossa offerings I have not seen before or heard anything about. I may simply have missed these but did a quick search and saw nothing on these.

Anyway, there were three models. The Fontana, a semi mallet (slightly bigger than a Odyssey #5) with a double bend shaft. The Daytona, standard Anser copy. And the Lambeau, a blade with short offset heel hosel and three sightlines.

A sticker on the shaft said "new softer insert" and it was definitely softer. Almost felt like the old Odyssey WhiteHot insert. Solid is an understatement. The grooves were very sharp. The face said AGSI+ and was darker in color. As a past user of AGSI, this insert by far felt much better. Lastly the color of the heads are a darkish silver color. Sorry no picks.
Posted:

Comments

• 17whodey1717whodey17 Members  97WRX Points: 50Posts: 97 Bunkers
    Those are the new Rossa Core Classic putters Taylormade just came out with.
    Posted:
    2016 M2 HZRDUS Yellow Handcrafted 65 6.0 9.5*
    Epic Fujikura Pro 15*
    P790 UDI 2i KBS Tour $-Taper 17*
    Apex Pro 16 4-7, Apex MB 8-PW KBS Tour C-Taper
    SM6 52/56 SM6 Raw 60
    Versa #1 WBW 34"
    ProV1x
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • Tomba29Tomba29 Members  611WRX Points: 55Posts: 611 Golden Tee
    They're up on a few websites gppgolf has them. whodey is right core classics.

I like the look of the Fontana. Tuscan Nickel I think they call the finish. Silvery Grey colour.

9544.jpg

9546.jpg

9545.jpg
    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.