Traditional heel shafted blade putter

tmac7592 ·  
tmac7592tmac7592 Members  2586WRX Points: 339Posts: 2,586 Titanium Tees
So after a lot of work on my stroke and some testing i have found the heel shafted putter to be the best fit for me. I was suing a tmag tpa x but i cant find one for myself. so what else is out there on the market with a similar look. i was thinking the yes sophia but i dont see any other options. i really cant afford a napa so thats out of the question. any help would be great and i want to avoid mallets like the xg 9
Posted:
TS4 D+ 60 LTD TX
M2 HL DF Voodoo XVS9/ M2 Tour HL Hulk
Vapor Fly pro 4 HZRDUS Black 105
680 Satin 4-PW X7
SM7 52,58,62 Black Onyx TTDG
Strokes Gained RM5 Stability Tour

Comments

• joe68odessajoe68odessa Banned  231WRX Points: 0Posts: 231
    i too love the traditional heel shafted putters and ever since i bought my Louisville Golf 2500 putter, i have stopped switching putters every 2-3 rounds. Ive had it in my bag for over 6 months now...AND THATS A RECORD FOR ME!... I think it is 330 grams (not sure), but check out Louisville Golfs website. Its an awesome feeling putter IMO...And the Yes! Sophia is an awesome putter as well, but twice the cost....
    Posted:
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • Hansch99Hansch99 Members  501WRX Points: 0Posts: 501
    Well give the Sophia some good consideration. I had one for a while and loved it, but I just sold it to purchase a different putter. They also have the Nicky, but I haven't been able to try that one yet.<br />
    <br />
    I think Rife is coming out with a pretty sweet looking blade soon called the Bimini:<br />
    http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/index.php?sh...692&hl=Rife<br />
    <br />
    If you really want to go cheap, Maxfli has a blade putter:<br />
    http://www.golfgalaxy.com/galaxy/product.a...5GM90QA698E97K6
    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.