Machine Putters at SAS Champions Tour Event

golftech ·  
golftechgolftech Members  468WRX Points: 85Posts: 468 Greens
I played in the Pro-Am for the SAS Champions Tour event this week. Machine Putters had a bag full of designs out of the putting green Wednesday afternoon and WOW.....

I was very impressed with the quality, versatility and options. No two putters were the same!! The face milling patterns is unique with a nice, very solid feel. I particularly liked the wide (or deep) flanged version. Plus the reverse arch grip is great. Hard to explain, but it is very different and works to get the forearms/shaft alignment.

If I didn't have a Slighter on order, I'd be buying a Machine just based on that 5 minute look!!!

These guys have a great product.
Posted:

Comments

• choeppnerchoeppner Blue Ridge, GACharter Members  10370WRX Points: 110Posts: 10,370 Titanium Tees
    The one you liked is called the Fatback. Did you get a chance to speak with Ken while you were there?

Glad you liked the putters image/smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':drinks:' />

-Chris
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • golftechgolftech Members  468WRX Points: 85Posts: 468 Greens
    Yes, nice guy and very helpful even though I'm not a senior tour player (Yet!!). Is the Fatback available in copper yet? I believe the one I saw was SS.
    Posted:
  • herd8497herd8497 Members  386WRX Points: 0Posts: 386
    Chris will know better than me, but I would recommend you checking out www.doglegright.com. Look at their pdf order form and you'll see all of the incredible options. I've got a stainless body w/ aluminum bronze plumber's neck and al brz fatback, beached Machine putter coming soon.

I'm jealous you got to see the stuff at the tournament.
    Posted:
  • choeppnerchoeppner Blue Ridge, GACharter Members  10370WRX Points: 110Posts: 10,370 Titanium Tees
    golftech wrote on Sep 26 2008, 02:03 PM:
    Yes, nice guy and very helpful even though I'm not a senior tour player (Yet!!). Is the Fatback available in copper yet? I believe the one I saw was SS.

I actually just had 2 come off the mill in Billet Copper. I am away from my computer right now, but I can post the pics of tose 2 once I get back to the house.

Thanks

-Chrs
    Posted:
    Here you go. MACHINE M2A Converter in Billet Copper with a Fat Back Flange milled out of Billet Copper as well.

-Chris

Posted:
  • bearnow22bearnow22 Members  630WRX Points: 55Posts: 630 Golden Tee
    Chris:

those are gorgeous. Next time your in TX let me know and I will run out to the shop to finally meet you.

Later

Trey
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
    I should be at the studio the first half of November. I think the exact dates are November 7th, 8th and 9th.

Would definately love to hook up

-Chris
    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.