Scotty Midsize Grips What are they worth??

jaybone ·  
jaybonejaybone Members  48WRX Points: 0Posts: 48
Ok since I broke down and dropped the cash on a Scotty, I really want/like a larger grip. The are priced at about $38 on the scotty website but don't seem to be for sale there. They are selling for about $85 on ebay. They seem to be hard to find. Since I really want one am I going to have to spend the big money, or if I wait it out is there going to be a price drop or bigger availabilty?? THanks
Posted:

Comments

• Hansch99Hansch99 Members  501WRX Points: 0Posts: 501
    You can probably find the Baby T at the major golf stores (e.g., Golf Galaxy) if you have one near you. That's considered a midsized grip.
    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.