Golf clothes

LionontheProwl  ·  
LionontheProwl LionontheProwl Jr. Boomers  124WRX Points: 0Posts: 124
My mom has been on me about how I wear AE, abercrombie, hollister to school. She saw school of golf the other day and all of them were wearing thier Nike and adidas to the school. So what is the play wear my golf stuff or just what I have been wearing
Posted:

Comments

• ZBigStickZBigStick Practice Perfect Form Members  5315WRX Points: 76Posts: 5,315 Titanium Tees
    Ask your caddie.

(It worked for Kramer on Seinfeld)
    Posted:
    M5 9˚ GD IZ-6
    BB Alpha 816 16˚(15˚) Rogue I/O 70
    Apex 20˚ Kuro Kage Black 80
    Z U45 23˚ Steelfiber i95
    Z 745 5-PW Steelfiber i110 cw
    RTX-4 50˚M, 56˚F (55˚), 60˚F S400 TI
    O-Works V-Line Fang
    Pro V1x
    Oakley Targetline Prizm Golf Dark
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • shortputtshortputt Jr. Boomers  79WRX Points: 0Posts: 79
    ZBigStick wrote on Sep 25 2008, 01:54 PM:
    Ask your caddie.

(It worked for Kramer on Seinfeld)

I wear some of my golf cloths to skool. but i stay away from the flashy pants. but for sure i wear the polos all the time. if it doesnt look like something id wear of the course im probably not buying it. Especially since bright colored polos are in on the course and off the course.

And be careful about asking your caddy. It didnt help kramer out to much on Seinfled, dont you rember how they lost the "Bra Case" when they listened to stan the caddy. image/rolleyes.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' />
    Posted:
  • ccpgolfccpgolf Members  526WRX Points: 0Posts: 526
    Lacoste, Ralph Lauren, Brooks Brothers, Vineyard Vines to school

Nike, Adidas, Puma, JL to play.

You do not mix unless it is necessary IMO.
    Posted:
  • big_joebig_joe Members  180WRX Points: 0Posts: 180
    well I am an island boy so it is usualy billabong, quicksilver, hurley, oneal, etc... to school

But on the course i will wear any of the newer fabrics from adidas, tehama, cutter and buck, nike
    Posted:
  • drew123drew123 Members  1618WRX Points: 107Posts: 1,618 Platinum Tees
    wear whatever you feel comfortable wearing there is no set of rules to follow here.
    Posted:
    Taylormade M3 440
    Taylormade M3 15
    Titleist 716 T-MB 2
    Mizuno MP18
    Vokey SM7
    Scotty Studio Stainless Newport 2
  • Ryan_LessRyan_Less Ryan Less* Jr. Boomers  504WRX Points: 0Posts: 504
    I wear JL to school sometimes... as long as it's not too flashy. I would say wear whatever... in school of golf they where adidas, nike. etc. because everyone there plays golf. at your school not everyone plays so most people might think you look like a total tool with a nike dri fit mock on. imo
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • xdhammerbxxdhammerbx Sir Shanx Alot Members  664WRX Points: 0Posts: 664
    i wear whatever... i find most of the adidas and nike jackets work at school.. i wear golf clothes prolly 5-7 days a week so i cant really say what is "P.C."
    Posted:
  • BryanFTWBryanFTW bryannn Members  135WRX Points: 0Posts: 135
    I dont wear all my flashy stuff to school. but a lot of the times i will wear my jackets a lot of the time.
    Posted:
  • 50jay50jay J Lambert IG: @teammorebirdies Members  607WRX Points: 95Handicap: 2Posts: 607 Golden Tee
    Sometimes I wear some golf stuff at school like JL belts, JL sweaters, windshirts, but never my golf polos. Ahhhh I forgot to mention that I sometimes sport one of my Titleist hats lol

I try to bring a bit of the golf course at school but not too much since not a lot of guys play golf so it's two different things for me...

Jay
    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.