UST Frequency Filtered Putter Shafts

2»

Comments

• just372just372 Members  482WRX Points: 62Posts: 482 Greens
    I've been thinking about putting one of these in my Yes Callie and my Hogan Bettinardi BHB5-ss. Any ideas which ones I need for each of these? I'm new to the whole customization thing. Any help or advice is greatly appreciated. Justin
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • gatorgdcgatorgdc Members  1WRX Points: 0Posts: 1
    Looking to put one of these shafts in my Scotty Newport Beach. Do you know what tip I would need??
    Posted:
  • choeppnerchoeppner Blue Ridge, GACharter Members  10361WRX Points: 102Posts: 10,361 Titanium Tees
    Posted:
  • yankees06yankees06 Members  1172WRX Points: 55Posts: 1,172 Platinum Tees
    I am thinking about putting on in a Circa #5. i want to cut it down to 33" and get the feel of the headweight up.
    Posted:
  • maggotmaggot Members  576WRX Points: 0Posts: 576
    Is the love still there for these?

Which one would be needed for a Yes! Tracy II?

When people say it has a lot softer feel, would it be like making a stainless putter feel like an insert putter?
    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.