Which Accessories Identify You As A Hacker?

Ok, first, Madison took me to the local RW&Blue(think a nicer Goodwill) and let me just say that I came directly from the hospital and was higher than a kite....

This is the longest friggin ball retriever I've ever seen and I'm not kidding, it had to be 20-25', which, if ya think about it, whether ya go 25' out and down, or just 25' down, what are the odds of scoopin a ball with that at full extension?

Ok, Maddie said that I gave it wayyyyyy too much thought but for $2.99, I thought it was a steal, lol

The KISS hat was for MadGolfer but Maddie said that I was walkin home if I didn't put it back-

Women ;)

Ya gotta believe me, I didn't used to be this effed up :)

Fairways & Greens My Friends,

RP

I think that is a fishing rod you've been using on the course, Richard!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anything Alien. Wedge, etc. etc. I actually saw one of these last summer on the course in a guy's bag. Bwahahhahaha.

My best friend, who left our world a couple years ago was a 2. Guess what his wedges were. Yep, an Alien 56 & 60.

Man, I miss him and those two stupid, hacker wedges!

R11S 8* square; Stock stiff
Maltby KE4 14* 3w , Axe Excaliber R flex tipped 1"
RBZ 25* hb; RBZstage 2 19* hb
Mizuno MP30 5 - PW, AXE Excaliber stiff, Hogan Apex PC E Wedge (50*) TT DG s300
GM Never Compromise GM2 putter
54*, 58* TM TP wedges 3* flat

Anything Alien. Wedge, etc. etc. I actually saw one of these last summer on the course in a guy's bag. Bwahahhahaha.

My best friend, who left our world a couple years ago was a 2. Guess what his wedges were. Yep, an Alien 56 & 58.

Man, I miss him and those two stupid, hacker wedges!

my father(RIP) was a high single digit cap, didn't hit the ball far with his driver Or irons but his short game was AMAZING, you guessed it, alien wedges!

I must be a hack too...club brush? Yepper. Jeans for when it's damp and muddy in W Pa in the spring and fall? Absolutely....all Titleist bag cause I'm a hack? You freakin know it! And I'm A OK with my mid single digit cap...

Bro, if ya ever get into Town, give me a call-

HaHa, before, I never thought about all this stuff but when I'm able to swing, well, I may take out the bag that I last Played with in 2012, lmao-

You know, Mizzy Mini-Tour Stand bag, the 68's, my neon pink TBaG driver, and all the accouterments, lmao

I will not only wear the hat of "WRX Hack of the Year," I'll also be a shoe-in for "Poseur of the Year," lol

Holy S***, a guy hasn't swept so many awards since Tiger back in the day, lmao!!!

Wooohoooooo, I told the Guys at the club not to count me out, I'd be back, lmao

So what if my return is as a hack and a poseur :)

Hey, crystal's crystal!!

Stay Well My Bro,

RP

In the end, only three things matter~ <br /><br />How much that you loved...<br /><br />How mightily that you lived...<br /><br />How gracefully that you accepted both victory & defeat...<br /><br /><br /><br />GHIN: Beefeater 24

I play golf with two Surgeons that wear two gloves to protect their hands, and both are single digit golfers, that might save "your" life someday. Also, know a single digit golfer that uses iron head covers and carries a towel in his back pocket and employees 180 truck drivers across the country. I spose my point is, there are plenty of actual idiots and bad people in this world that do real harm.

I see no enjoyment in making fun of people because their choices are different or not like mine, and many are not hacks. I am NOT remotely PC either, just know fun from being an adolescent jerk.

Happy New Year :)

Are you referring to anyone in here as being "an adolescent jerk?"

The Guys posting in here are all great guys and I don't see any mean spirited posts-

Oh, and regarding those two surgeons, well, just between you and I, that's bulls*** with the two gloves, lol(a I realize to them it's mental so it's not, but knowing and witnessed first hand what it takes to be a World Class, Top of the Mountain skilled Surgeon, a guy(s) with irreverent quirks such as those are systemic of a deeper mental make-up, and I'm talkin world renowned surgeons, and not a single one had something as stupid as that, lol. I am in no way directing this at you and they may be the nicest guys to ever don two gloves, but I'd bet their surgical skills and more importantly, the thought process and actions and reactions when s*** hits the fan are equal to that of a single single cap. That ain't good enough. Not as a surgeon. No way. No day. You want a Plus, and just like this game, the lower the better. Just my .01 worth, though again Turbs, not directed at you :) )-

My Father is former Chief/Chairman Department of Renal Transplant, Presbyterian Hospital, Pitts, Pa(24 years) and he wears no gloves and he too is a single digit, presently a -8, though in his younger days he played at -5 to -6 for years. Oh, and he also chops his own firewood, lol, sans gloves.

But hey, if they think 18 holes with the fingers and thumb of their right hand touching rubber is gonna jeopardize those finely skilled hands, then who is a half blind, partially paralyzed chop to say to em, "Bro, you're full of s***," lol, but damn do I wish that we had a few like them at the club, lmao.

I mean, my dad and some of his surgeon buds are screwed up, but not like that.

As far as making fun of people, the only person I poke fun of is me, and Lord knows I've got enough to poke, lol.

Stay Well My Friend & have a Great Year and Season :)

My Best,

RP

I have been posting here for a long time too, and have my opinions about others. I understand your points though. It gets my attention when people start labeling, even if talking about themselves. As I said, all the readers and non-posters don't always read every word.

Honestly, I don't care. As for those surgeons, one is world-renown (five designations that only 3 others have in the US) and playing to single digit is dam good given his limited golf schedule. My point in share his two-gloves quirk is highly accomplished men that are good golfers have quirks. Quirks are near always at the core of our success. The other recently retired as Chief of Surgery at famous Hospital. Any how have a good day. :drinks: :beach:

Bro, and I'm not trying to be cute but I consider you one of the Old Guard and a foundation bedrock and "member/owner"

Me?

I'm a Johnny come lately visitor, however me bein me, well, sometimes I can't just shut my mouth and let somethin lay, lol, hence, my initial response.

Your worst posts top my best as do quite a few others here, though that's ok, I don't have to be right, I don't have to "win," and I sure the hell don't have anything to prove here however the one area that I've never been real good at stayin on the sidelines for and I've never taken a backseat in, or shotgun or wing for that matter, and that is if I witness someone belittling, insulting or trying to bully someone .

You strike me the same way-

This is the only reason that I even responded to your post because if I had thought that anyone was attempting to belittle or stigmatize someone else, well my tone and posts would have been very different indeed, lol. I've never really figured out why I can "turn the other cheek" if someone attempts to criticize or belittle me however I go apes*** if I witness it being done to someone else-

I just chalk it up to another one of my issues, lol

Regarding the surgeons, that's great that they are obviously, "Back Niners," because they are even rarer than their Professional skills make them, and I'm guessing your CoS Bud is either a General Surgeon, CardioVascular or Neuro(Possibly Ortho though not likely), and normally the BNers from those specialties are balls to the wall, and their "God Complex" doesn't stop at the hospital, as the last thing that the guys I know give a s*** about are protecting their hands, within reason of course(besides, they all have multi-million dollar disability insurance policies, lmao). A lot of surgeons shake with a softer grip, and it's not that macho bulls***, they just have "light" fingers and hands. They feel that they are invincible, in about any area or subject that one brings up outside of medicine or their specialty, their tone of certainty far exceeds their actual knowledge, though good luck tellin em that, lol

The vast vast majorities' feeling of invincibility goes to their outside life, activities and health, so your Guys are indeed rare birds-

Be that as it may, I always benefit from your posts even when we might not share the same side of the table-

You're a Gentleman!

Stay Well Bro and have a Great Season and Year ahead :)

My Best,

RP

In the end, only three things matter~ <br /><br />How much that you loved...<br /><br />How mightily that you lived...<br /><br />How gracefully that you accepted both victory & defeat...<br /><br /><br /><br />GHIN: Beefeater 24

I must be a hack too...club brush? Yepper. Jeans for when it's damp and muddy in W Pa in the spring and fall? Absolutely....all Titleist bag cause I'm a hack? You freakin know it! And I'm A OK with my mid single digit cap...

Bro, if ya ever get into Town, give me a call-

HaHa, before, I never thought about all this stuff but when I'm able to swing, well, I may take out the bag that I last Played with in 2012, lmao-

You know, Mizzy Mini-Tour Stand bag, the 68's, my neon pink TBaG driver, and all the accouterments, lmao

I will not only wear the hat of "WRX Hack of the Year," I'll also be a shoe-in for "Poseur of the Year," lol

Holy S***, a guy hasn't swept so many awards since Tiger back in the day, lmao!!!

Wooohoooooo, I told the Guys at the club not to count me out, I'd be back, lmao

So what if my return is as a hack and a poseur :)

Hey, crystal's crystal!!

Stay Well My Bro,

RP

Absolutely! I'll tee it up with you ANYTIME YOU want....with my luck I'll chunk it around to the tune of 100 the time we play and make me look like a liar, Lol...and btw I'm still in W Pa and for the record you get well and stay well!

The guy with the sunglasses that are made to help you find your golf ball.

In My Bag
TM Stealth 10.5* PX T1100 6.5 75g
TM Stealth 3W PX Hazardous Smoke Black 6.5 80g 

TM Stealth 5W PX Hazardous Smoke Black 6.5 80g

TM SIM 2 3H, Nippon Modus Hybrid shaft 95X

2021 TM P790 5-PW Modus TT DG Tour issue 100X
TM High Toe 50, 54 and 58

Evnroll ER5
Snell MTB-X Yellow
#insideTMAG 2013

A full bag of taylormade clubs..lol

Yeah, remember seeing that one guy named Jason Day doing that. His buddy Justin Rose the same. Must be hacks.

Callaway Rogue ST TD w/ Tensei White 65X
Callaway Rogue ST 15* w/ Tensei White 75X
Callaway Mavrik Pro 19* Hybrid w/ KBS Prototype 95 X
Ping i230 w/ DG X100 120
Callaway Jaws 50,54,58 w/ KBS 610 Wedge 125
Ping PLD Prime Tyne 4

Clubs with stock shafts and not hideously expensive exotic custom ones. :russian_roulette:

PXG 0811X Gen2 9deg Driver - AD-GP 7TX
PXG 0341X Gen2 15deg Fairway - AD-GP 8TX
PXG 0311X Gen2 1 DI - KBS Prototype Graphite 95X
PXG 0311X Gen2 3 DI - KBS Prototype Graphite 95X
PXG 0311T Gen2 4-PW - Dynamic Gold X7
PXG 0311T Sugar Daddy 51 - Dynamic Gold X7
PXG 0311T Sugar Daddy 56 - Dynamic Gold X7
PXG 0311T Zulu 61 - Dynamic Gold X7
PXG Brandon H - 34.5”
PXG Operator H - 34.5”
Toulon Indianapolis - 34.5”
PXG 50/50 Staff Bag
Bridgestone Tour B X

KaBoom Baby!

What really gets my goat are the young "wannabe's" in their state of the art get up spraying it all over the course from the back tees!

Stay "untucked" my friends...

Hogan's Secret.......it's in plain sight but not for everyone...
https://6sigmagolfrx.com/
2017 Taylormade M2 9.5 (set at 10.5) w/ Diamana S+ Blueboard 60 S
2010 Tour Edge Exotics XCG3 3W w/Fujikura Motore S 15 deg
2014 Taylormade SLDR S HL 3W 17deg Fujikura Speeder 65 R, shortened
2017 Tour Edge Exotics 3H UST Mamiya 670 S
2009 Callaway Xforged 3i w/ KBS tour S
2012 Cobra Amp Forged 4-GW w/ Fujikura Pro i95 S
2013 Miura forged 54 & 58 wedges - w/ DG Tour issue S
Ping Cadence Rustler Traditional putter

RP, I think the thing with the surgeons and their hands is a personal thing.

I've heard stories about guys who get manicures and have them insured. At a house I used to live in we had a neighbor that is a highly accomplished surgeon. He does a little of everything as his specialty is Trauma. He loved to landscape his place, so it wasn't uncommon to see him out in his backyard cutting 6 x 6's for a hardscape feature. With a chainsaw, of course. :)

Like any job where you work in big social atmosphere with tons of co-workers, guys from the hospital are usually pretty particular about what they drive and their "image." The neighbor always liked to pull into the hospital's garage in his Jeep Wrangler. Not your typical surgeon.

Oh yeah... and I think my mom could out-putt the majority of you at 76 with her Alien putter she got out of the $5 bin at Ollies....

Ok, first, Madison took me to the local RW&Blue(think a nicer Goodwill) and let me just say that I came directly from the hospital and was higher than a kite....

This is the longest friggin ball retriever I've ever seen and I'm not kidding, it had to be 20-25', which, if ya think about it, whether ya go 25' out and down, or just 25' down, what are the odds of scoopin a ball with that at full extension?

Ok, Maddie said that I gave it wayyyyyy too much thought but for $2.99, I thought it was a steal, lol

The KISS hat was for MadGolfer but Maddie said that I was walkin home if I didn't put it back-

Women ;)

Ya gotta believe me, I didn't used to be this effed up :)

RP

I think that is a fishing rod you've been using on the course, Richard!

Damn Richard,

Our secrets out! Might as well share it

Oh, and BTW, it's fraternity, not "frat" :)

Richard

Haha, as we always said,would you call your country a... "

[size=2][i]"I see the distorted swings, the hurried rounds, and now the electric carts tae ruin the course and rob us of our exercise...we have gone off the mark, gone after the wrong things, forgotten what it's all about"[/i][/size]

[size=2]-Dr. Julian Sands, Golf in the Kingdom[/size]

Was on board until I saw towel in pocket. Literally everyone I know and play with has that smaller club glove towel in their pocket for cleaning the ball/club face

Am I being silently judged?!

You aren't the only one, isn't it a necessity this time of year?

Ping driver
Taylormade fairways
Adams irons
Vokey and CG wedges
Yes! putter
W/S and Vice balls
Nike shoes
[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/1212980-stillboards-witb/"]http://www.golfwrx.c...illboards-witb/[/url]

Was on board until I saw towel in pocket. Literally everyone I know and play with has that smaller club glove towel in their pocket for cleaning the ball/club face

You aren't the only one, isn't it a necessity this time of year?

Don't feel bad I didn't relize having a butt plug on the end of your putter to retrieve the ball without bending over was a no no... :stink:

Srixon ZX5  TT dynamic gold 95  PING G425 FST 43.25"  Tour Edge 721 Tensei blue 65  Mizuno T22 56* 60*  Bobby Grace AMG 6313 35"

Heck no, I wouldn't judge. I would be wishing I had thought to bring mine along, all the while mooching yours!

A full bag of taylormade clubs..lol

:cheesy:

So true...

My Head Pro would blow your minds... and take your money!

[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/1299464-bruinspatsirish-witb-march-2016-taylormade-adams-bettinardi-tee/page__p__13143444#entry13143444"]bruinsPATSirish WITB![/url]
Callaway EPIC 10.5* Tour Issue Speeder 757 X
Callaway EPIC 3 Wood Diamana Kail'i 80 X
Callaway EPIC 5 Wood Diamana Kail'i 80 X
TaylorMade RSi TP Irons w/ Project X 6.5
Callaway MackDaddy FORGED 52/56/60 DG TI S200
Bettinardi BB8 DASS TriSole

Nothing to do with your hcp but if you have iron covers in our club you will be mercilessly ridiculed. They just look wrong.

Bro, I've had the ClearViews since they came out and I swear on Pete's Grave(my Teacher), no one has EVER said a word when me or my caddy arrived on the first tee-

And any private thoughts that someone might have had went away after my first drive :)

Regarding looking wrong, well, thank the good Lord that my vanity prevents anything from looking "wrong" to me, lmao

Too others??

Who gives a s***, lmao :)

Stay Well Bro!

All the Best,

RP

Bro, and I'm not trying to be cute but I consider you one of the Old Guard and a foundation bedrock and "member/owner"

Me?

I'm a Johnny come lately visitor, however me bein me, well, sometimes I can't just shut my mouth and let somethin lay, lol, hence, my initial response.

Your worst posts top my best as do quite a few others here, though that's ok, I don't have to be right, I don't have to "win," and I sure the hell don't have anything to prove here however the one area that I've never been real good at stayin on the sidelines for and I've never taken a backseat in, or shotgun or wing for that matter, and that is if I witness someone belittling, insulting or trying to bully someone .

You strike me the same way-

This is the only reason that I even responded to your post because if I had thought that anyone was attempting to belittle or stigmatize someone else, well my tone and posts would have been very different indeed, lol. I've never really figured out why I can "turn the other cheek" if someone attempts to criticize or belittle me however I go apes*** if I witness it being done to someone else-

I just chalk it up to another one of my issues, lol

Regarding the surgeons, that's great that they are obviously, "Back Niners," because they are even rarer than their Professional skills make them, and I'm guessing your CoS Bud is either a General Surgeon, CardioVascular or Neuro(Possibly Ortho though not likely), and normally the BNers from those specialties are balls to the wall, and their "God Complex" doesn't stop at the hospital, as the last thing that the guys I know give a s*** about are protecting their hands, within reason of course(besides, they all have multi-million dollar disability insurance policies, lmao). A lot of surgeons shake with a softer grip, and it's not that macho bulls***, they just have "light" fingers and hands. They feel that they are invincible, in about any area or subject that one brings up outside of medicine or their specialty, their tone of certainty far exceeds their actual knowledge, though good luck tellin em that, lol

The vast vast majorities' feeling of invincibility goes to their outside life, activities and health, so your Guys are indeed rare birds-

Be that as it may, I always benefit from your posts even when we might not share the same side of the table-

You're a Gentleman!

Stay Well Bro and have a Great Season and Year ahead :)

My Best,

RP

Same to you... Oh, I'd say the number of likes aside your name tell the bigger story. I can only aspire. :drinks: I wish you well.

• TSR2 10° Ventus Velo TR Blue 58S
  • TSR2 15° Talamonti PD80R
  • T200 17' 2i Tensei AV Raw White Hybrid 95S
  • T100 3i & 4i MMT 85S
  • T100 5i to 9i MMT 105S
  • T100 PW, SM9 F52/12, M58/8, PX Wedge 120S
  • SC/CA Monterey
  • DASH -ProV1x