Itsy Bitsy hits the streets!!

smithjohnjr ·  
smithjohnjrsmithjohnjr Grinder16Members  839WRX Points: 61Handicap: +2.5Posts: 839 Golden Tee
Just left local EW and they received 2 this morning. I am waiting for Double Bend, both of thiers were plumbers neck. Looks really good though. Has the same feeling of the regular spider but looks much better.
Posted:

Comments

• icec0ldicec0ld Members  1754WRX Points: 123Posts: 1,754 Platinum Tees
    we've had em for the past 2 weeks out here in cali... both #1 and double bend.... i have a #1 sitting 2 feet away from me as i type this.
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • Beavs17Beavs17 Members  1714WRX Points: 61Posts: 1,714 Platinum Tees
    My #1 showed up last week...poured all weekend though, so I haven't hit the green with it yet. I was not a fan of the original, but the smaller head coupled with the #1 neck definitely passes the carpet test.
    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.