Golf silent auction - day at Ballyneal

Dpuneil ·  
DpuneilDpuneil  57WRX Points: 1Handicap: 9Members Posts: 57 Bunkers
https://m.biddingforgood.com/auctions/246800495/categories/246800510

I was fortunate enough to have a colleague of mine donate a day of golf at Ballyneal to a silent action benefiting my daughters' wonderful Chicago Public School.

I spent 2 days there last summer and it was a transformative experience; truly one of the world's greatest courses.

Please consider bidding early and often. This is a great opportunity
Posted:

Comments

• masamitsumasamitsu  2511WRX Points: 142Handicap: 4-6Members Posts: 2,511 Titanium Tees
    Dpuneil,

I'll definitely check it out. Since I live just south of Denver Ballyneal is on my list of must plays in Colorado.

I have a quick question though. The bidding site lists it as unlimited golf for 3. Is that correct?

Thanks,

Bert
    Posted:
    Mizuno JPX900 EvoIII S (weights center channel port 1 & 2)
    Mizuno GT190 Atmos Blue 6S
    Mizuno CLK 19* Speeder EVO HB S
    Titleist 4i AMT S300
    Mizuno JPX 900 Forged 5-G KBS Tour
    Mizuno S18 54.8/58.8
    Carbon Ringo 1/4
    Balls : 2017 ProV1x / KSig / Vice Pro+
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • DpuneilDpuneil  57WRX Points: 1Handicap: 9Members Posts: 57 Bunkers
    Yes - but within reason. I am sure 36 would be fine. Not sure your host would show up at sunrise and try to power through four rounds.
    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.