Where is the best place to get a usga handicapp

GetinDAhole26 ·  
GetinDAhole26GetinDAhole26 Members  421WRX Points: 0Posts: 421
if I am not a member of a club?
Title says it. I am not a member of a club. I just wanted to know if it was possible and if so how do I get a usga handicapp.
Posted:

Comments

• oregongolforegongolf Lefty Boomers  8606WRX Points: 190Posts: 8,606 Titanium Tees
    There are some online clubs by region. You can try searching your state association website.

Alternatively, if you live in a golfnow.com area, you can join the players club and establish a handicap through that. I think it's like $50.
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • ShortStack  ShortStack The "Golf Grind" is REAL! Members  514WRX Points: 0Posts: 514
    I have a handicap at a public course,and if your a junior it's free
    Posted:
    Nike Vr Tour 9.5. GD AD-DI 6S
    Nike Dymo 15. BB 63S. Nike SQ2 19.UST V2
    Nike Vr Forged SC 5-P. KBS Tour
    Nike Vr Pro 50, 54. DG S400
    Scratch Forged 58 GR8 grind. KBS Tour
    Nike Method MCi3. Iomic White Midsize

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.