Nike Clayton Shoes

124»

Comments

• IshIsh Members  329WRX Points: 68Posts: 329 Greens
    Sorry to bump an old thread but do these run true to size? Surprisingly, I don't have anywhere in the Chicagoland area I can try these on at.
    Posted:
    910D2
    917F2
    913H
    '16 JPX EZ Forged
    T7 54/58
    Bettinardi Tour SS3 DASS BEE KOOL
    Snell MTB Black

Nese mund te lexoni kete, me dergoni nje mezazh.
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • Take_Me_HomeTake_Me_Home Members  203WRX Points: 66Handicap: 13.9Posts: 203 Fairways
    I feel like they run slightly larger than true, but not much...I am in between a 10 & 10.5...I wear 10.5 Footjoy dry joy Tours but a 10 in Lunar Claytons...I think it is due to the wider toe box but not sure

Either way they are amazingly comfortable & suprisingly grippy for a molded spike
    Posted:
    Driver: Titleist 910 D3
    3w: 915 F 15*
    Hybrid: Taylormade Rescue Mid TP 16*
    Irons: 3-PW Titleist DCI 822 OS
    Wedges: Titleist Vokey 52 & 56
    Putter: Scotty Cameron GoLo7
  • BricksBricks Members  99WRX Points: 27Posts: 99 Bunkers
    how long does the molded spikes last?
    Posted:
  • itw419itw419 Clear Eyes, Full Hearts.... Members  1707WRX Points: 116Posts: 1,707 Platinum Tees
    I am usually a 9w or a 9.5 and the Claytons in 9 are a good fit for me. Maybe a touch big for a 9. They are a fantastic shoe. I wear them all the time as a shop shoe.
    Posted:
    Ping G400 11* TPT 16LKP
    Taylor Made M1 5 wood AD-MT 8s
    Nike Vapor Fly 7 wood MRC Tensei 70x
    Srixon ZU85 4 iron
    Srixon Z785 5-AW Nippon Modus 120X
    Cleveland RTX4 Mid 56*,60* Nippon WV 125
    Artisan Golf 0217 
  • gibbiesmallsgibbiesmalls Members  464WRX Points: 132Posts: 464 Greens
    Best looking shoes Nike has ever made. I have 4 of the colorways.

The spikes will last much longer than you'll want to keep the shoes!
    Posted:
  • Frankensteins MonsterFrankensteins Monster Members  6705WRX Points: 175Posts: 6,705 Titanium Tees
    It's too bad I can't find the white anywhere in my size.
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • EricWGolfEricWGolf Members  744WRX Points: 429Posts: 744 Golden Tee

It's too bad I can't find the white anywhere in my size.

I managed to track down the black, grey suede, and brown . . . but no white for me either. I get compliments every time I wear them. Most people don't even know Nike ever released them.

I wish they would bring them back. Maybe even in wide this time so I don't have to size up.
    Posted:
  • MagicRatMagicRat Members  27WRX Points: 0Posts: 27
    Golfsmith has a great deal on the gray suede Claytons right now... several sizes available. Picked up a pair of those and a pair of Mont Royals. After the discount the Claytons came to $77 and change. Can't beat that.
    Posted:
    Nike Vapor Speed TW
    Nike Vapor Flex 3W & 5W
    Nike Vapor Pro Combo 4-AW
    Nike Engage 56 SQ, 60 DS
    Nike Method 001
  • El ShankerEl Shanker Members  195WRX Points: 40Handicap: 3.5Posts: 195 Bunkers
    These would look good with anything. Love mine!
    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.