Mizuno MX 19 vs Ping G10

Mizzy13  ·  
Mizzy13 Mizzy13 MJM 13Members  108WRX Points: 0Posts: 108
I was close to buying the Ping G10's until I hit the Mizuno MX 19. I found the Mizuno to be so easy to hit and it was great on the eyes. I kept wanting to go back to the Ping's but I felt better with the Mizuno. Has anyone else compared these 2 clubs? Is anyone playing with the MX 19's?
Posted:

Comments

• Gregg TGregg T Members  21WRX Points: 0Posts: 21
    I haven't hit the MX-19's, but I agree that they are quite visually appealing. Have they helped your game at all?<br />
    <br />
    I hit MP-32's myself.
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • Mizzy13 Mizzy13 MJM 13 Members  108WRX Points: 0Posts: 108
    I have yet to make the purchase, I keep going back and forth between the G10's and MX 19's. The MX 19's have been replaced with the MX 200's so you can get a real deal on the 19's. Do you know anyone playing the 19's?
    Posted:
  • Gregg TGregg T Members  21WRX Points: 0Posts: 21
    One kid at my course hits them, he is kind of a hack though. He hits them short and straight with little to no spin. He likes them though.
    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.