British Columbia

???
Any one in here play golf in British columbia canada??

Comments

• PMACPMAC Doctor Chipinski Members Posts: 606
    i do and i have played most on the coast (not vancouver) and tonnes in the West Kootneys
  • canadian_golfercanadian_golfer Members Posts: 26
    cool what courses have you played how old are you?
  • BennettgolfBennettgolf Members Posts: 27
    I have played two courses in whistler british columbia. both were in the mountains and one of them overlooked all of whistler and as far as you could see beyond. by far one of the prettiest places ever been to.
  • LegacyUserLegacyUser Guests Posts: 0
    ive played 2 courses. one was furry creek (incredible scenery) the other one was like northridge or northview or something both great courses
    you guys live in bc?
  • golfpunk59golfpunk59 Members Posts: 424 ✭✭
    I live in BC in the Gulf Islands.
    Driver: 9* M3 440 Fuji Pro Tour Spec 63x
    3 Wood: 17* M1 HZRDUS Red 6.5 
    3 Iron: Titleist 712u Tour Issue S400
    Irons: 4-PW 716 MB Tour Issue DG AMT X100 
    Wedges: SM6 52* F 58* D Dynamic Gold S400
    Putter: Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2 Mid Slant
  • wholeinwon wholeinwon Members Posts: 2,236 ✭✭
    Not in BC, but in the summer I am working at Kananaskis.

About as close to BC as you can get.
    Worked at Greywolf amd Chateau Whistler. Have played EVERYTHING in the Rockies and the Kootneys. Stewart Creek.... Banff Springs, Jasper Park, sooooo goood. Greywolf tops them all....... tops everything i have played. I have the course record there at 67.... can play hard and fast in a hot summer. The best course in Canada are in BC and the Alberta Rockies.....
  • I duno about best courses in canada. There are some really good courses over here in ontario.
    There are some goods one but the golf writers and course raters all live in Ontairo and don't get out of that province enough. Come play a GreyWolf or Banff Springs and you'll know that a course like Glen Abby doesn't do them justice. Give a course like Angus Glen huge elevation changes and views of mountain tops and blue sky on every tee box instead of just blue sky and you start to see what is out here. I beleive that there are some great courses in Ontario but not like BC.
    sickest course ive played is devels pulpit in caledon ontario. my dads fried is a member so we could play. Wow amazing course.