New Byron Morgan Headcovers! - 303milled.com

Mikey Town ·  
Mikey TownMikey Town  2475WRX Points: 36Handicap: WorkMembers Posts: 2,475 Platinum Tees
Hi all,

If anyone wasn't aware, Jimmy of 303milled.com recently released a few sets of new Byron Morgan wood and hybrid covers.

He's been killing it with the putter covers for a little while now, but these new wood and hybrid covers were just too good to pass up.

Originally, I was bummed out that they only came in sets of three (dr/fw/hy), as I'm a 3 wood/5 wood player. Plus, all the designs were so good I wanted to mix and match, but they only came as matching sets.

Well, a couple short emails with Jimmy, and he was more than happy to order me a custom set of covers. The lead time was less than a month, and there was no uncharge for the accommodation, so I went for it.

The covers came today and I am stunned by the quality. I was not expecting them to be nearly as thick and robust as they are, and I can see these lasting for a very long time. Needless to say, I'm quite happy with my purchase and I'd recommend them to anyone who is even remotely interested.

Oh... and they look fantastic!

Byron%20Covers-1.jpg

Byron%20Covers-2.jpg

Byron%20Covers-3.jpg

Byron%20Covers-4.jpg

Cheers,

Mike
Posted:
TaylorMade Driver
Tour Edge Exotics Fairways
Bridgestone Irons
Vokey Wedges
Byron Morgan Putter(s)
WITB Link

Comments

• PZeroPZero  11614WRX Points: 950Handicap: 3Members Posts: 11,614 Titanium Tees
    Very nice headcovers and killer photos!
    Posted:
    R11s 9° Whiteboad 63S
    Titleist 913F 15°
    TM R9 19°
    Titleist 712 AP2 4-GW
    Vokey TVD 56°, SM5 60°
    Studio Select Newport
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • Beastmode BrokerBeastmode Broker Canadian AF  6331WRX Points: 146Handicap: 4Members Posts: 6,331 Titanium Tees
    HO.

LY.

CRAP.

those are amazing

/thread
    Posted:
    Taylormade M1 440 9.5 | Kuro Kage DC 60 X
    Taylormade M2 15 | RIP Alpha B 70 X
    Callaway XHP 20 | RIP Alpha 85 X
    Titleist 714 AP2 4-PW | TI DGX100 ssx1
    Callaway MD3 RAW 52S / 56W | DGS300
    Titleist Vokey SM6 RAW 58K | DGS400
    Taylormade Milled Collection Mullen 35"
  • Matt JMatt J  8735WRX Points: 337Members Posts: 8,735 Titanium Tees
    I got one of the putter covers when I bought a Byron Morgan from 303 Milled and Golfwrx member jcigars.

It's exquisite! Very nice photos!
    Posted:
  • cclementscclements  15WRX Points: 0Handicap: 6Members Posts: 15
    Those things are gorgeous. Build quality looks fantastic. If only I had a Byron Morgan flat stick... it'd be a little strange throwing those on the big sticks along side a Scotty.
    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.