Wearing watch while playing

2»

Comments

• North2SouthNorth2South Members Posts: 91 ✭✭✭
    I'm a bit of a watch guy, I have Rolex, Omega, Tag pieces, along with an AppleWatch. Tried them all while golfing, and wanted to like the AppleWatch for the "fitness" and golf app capabilities, but just doesn't feel right. They always come off on the first tee, go in the bag and, hopefully if I don't forget, back on the wrist post-round.
  • deadsolid...shankdeadsolid...shank ClubWRX Posts: 14,768 ClubWRX
    I have a Garmin S6 watch, used to wear it on my left wrist but it kept coming into contact with my glove which was hitting buttons and changing the screen.

I switched it the the right and have no problems, it takes some getting use to if you've never worn a watch, but after a short time you don't even remember it's there (other than its purpose).
    Titleist 910 8.5
    Titleist 910 15*
    Titleist 910H 17*
    2-6 Mizuno MP-60, 7-PW MP-67
    SC GoLo
    Vokey SM5 52,58,62
  • El ShankerEl Shanker Members Posts: 195 ✭✭
    Always wear a watch. ALWAYS. A man without a watch is a man without anywhere to be. A man without being needed anywhere. So of course, wear a watch while playing. Generally a leather strap on the DateJust.
  • elbonedeedoelbonedeedo Members Posts: 58
    I'm a watch guy, and I play with my watch on. I'm a lefty, but wear my watch on my left wrist, so atypical of a lefty. I don't have a problem with. Heavy watches too, Omega Seamaster GMT, Rolex Sub etc.... I don't have an issue with them rubbing or bumping anything.
  • traumamctraumamc Members Posts: 53 ✭✭
    I wear an Apple Watch on my left wrist and use the Hole19 app with it for yardage. Great combination and no issues.
  • mukstermukster The secret IS in the dirt North of the 49thMembers Posts: 3,577 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Garmin S1 on the left wrist, Fitbit Charge HR goes on to the right wrist when I play golf. I look like some type of operator with all the stuff on my wrists. Doesn't bother me in the least.
    Callaway XR16 driver, 9 degrees, Diamana S+ shaft
    Callaway Epic Subzero 13.5, Mitsubishi Fubuki Z 65
    Cobra Baffler Rail H 17* hybrid, 
    Cobra F8 22* hybrid
    Srixon Z765 5-PW irons, KBS Tour V shafts
    Cleveland CBX 50* wedge
    Hogan Equalizer 54* wedge
    Mizuno S18 58* wedge
    Nike Method Core Drone 2.0 putter

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji