OG Titan Tour Replacement Spikes

brianhorne8 ·  
brianhorne8brianhorne8 Members  1605WRX Points: 185Posts: 1,605 Platinum Tees
The world of replacement spikes is daunting. Anyone know what exactly will work for the first-gen Titan Tours?
Posted:

Comments

• brianhorne8brianhorne8 Members  1605WRX Points: 185Posts: 1,605 Platinum Tees
    Any input here?
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • wcbjrwcbjr Members  2926WRX Points: 180Handicap: 1.2Posts: 2,926 Titanium Tees
    Post a pic of one of the existing spikes?
    Posted:
  • elbonedeedoelbonedeedo Members  58WRX Points: 0Posts: 58
    You try looking at the soft spikes site?

219.jpg
    Posted:
    That's the chart I needed!

Puma actually responded directly and told me it's PINS replacements. So I'm good to go! Thanks for the help, everyone.
    Posted:
  • elbonedeedoelbonedeedo Members  58WRX Points: 0Posts: 58

Puma actually responded directly and told me it's PINS replacements. So I'm good to go! Thanks for the help, everyone.
    Cool, glad you got your answer, even though Puma beat me to the punch
    Posted:

Cool, glad you got your answer, even though Puma beat me to the punch

Nope. You beat them. I just failed to acknowledge your achievement.
    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.